Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2468 May 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...So basically, you've got ZERO facts?....You must just come on here, to read your own shit....better stay on the porch....
I have a fact......you are a useless troll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2469 May 1, 2014
notice post 2463 post was removed.

that post was yahoo's financial news of yesterday.

go blue forever is a troll, and a moderator of this lame liberal rag site.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2470 May 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...So basically, you've got ZERO facts?....You must just come on here, to read your own shit....better stay on the porch....
Here are some of those zero facts. I doubt you can read, but maybe one of your union blow buddies can and will read this too you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Maybe you have ZERO credibility!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2471 May 1, 2014
Info just was released stating the number of young people that signed up for Oblamocare was 25%, far short of the 40% required to sustain the costly program.

Any way you spin it, Oblamo lied and Oblamocare sucks!

2 1/2 years left of lies, deceit and spin. The best we can hope for is with divided govt, nothing gets done during this time because anytime the govt intends to help, the people get screwed!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2472 May 1, 2014
IDK if Blue is a troll but he is guilty of not knowing current events and facts. People that chose not to follow current events by choice is ok but don't talk like you do when you know nothing about what you are talking about.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2473 May 1, 2014
In another blow to the worst POTUS ever China is predicted to overtake the US as the worlds largest economy.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101626562

Add to this the record debt, record number on food stamps, lowest home ownership rate in 50 years, the record number of long term unemployed, 1 in 5 households have no one employed, the rebirth of the USSR and so much more how can anyone say Oblamo is doing a good job?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2474 May 2, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
IDK if Blue is a troll but he is guilty of not knowing current events and facts. People that chose not to follow current events by choice is ok but don't talk like you do when you know nothing about what you are talking about.
I'm delighted to that you're ready to start talking about current effects with an informed, factual basis. I think you'll find it incredibly rewarding. What would you like to discuss first?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2475 May 2, 2014
You like Che rarely provide substance to discuss the issues choosing to question statements of fact made by others while rarely offering factual reasons for these dismal results.

This is the first play in the lib playbook.

Because of this, discussion with you goes nowhere.

But I will give you another chance.

First discussion: Why has Oblamo's promises of leveling the playing field has not helped the middle class as promised. There are fewer middle class than when Oblamo took office and their wealth has decline sharply over his reign of terror.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2476 May 2, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some of those zero facts. I doubt you can read, but maybe one of your union blow buddies can and will read this too you.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Maybe you have ZERO credibility!!
Pleease...is that all you have?...if, after that sever of a winter means.....GDP shows only a slight RISE......Confirms the resielience and strength of OUR CURRENT U.S. ECONOMY.....BUT YOU JUST KEEP....Rooting againest it...You Patriot?....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2477 May 2, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Pleease...is that all you have?...if, after that sever of a winter means.....GDP shows only a slight RISE......Confirms the resielience and strength of OUR CURRENT U.S. ECONOMY.....BUT YOU JUST KEEP....Rooting againest it...You Patriot?....
keep blaming it on the weather and the GOP.....carry on.

your problem is life, and everyone is living in your fantasy lie.

Doom is on the way for your fantasy, and I hope it hurts real bad.

enjoy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2478 May 2, 2014
The President that created more jobs in one month than the last Republican to sit in the White House on his dead ass, created in one year in his scond term.

Why would anyone vote for another Republican?

The DO NOTHING PARTY!

No IDEAS!

No SOLUTIONS!

Unemployment Rate Falls

Obama the GREAT!

Location hidden

#2479 May 2, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep blaming it on the weather and the GOP.....carry on.
your problem is life, and everyone is living in your fantasy lie.
Doom is on the way for your fantasy, and I hope it hurts real bad.
enjoy.
Could'nt hear you...over the ROAR of 288,000 American Jobs added in April....is that bad, for a former patriot like you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2480 May 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
His doing a great job with the mess left behind by the former administration. He had nothing to build on and finally we see the hard work paying off by Pres. Obama.
Obama the Great

Black Rhino was on the right track long ago - Pay attention to Black Rhino!

The unemployment rate also fell to the lowest level in more than five years.

Economists and Wall Street analysts had expected the economy to heat up last month after a winter of modest gains, but the report exceeded even their expectations of jobs created in April.

America is on the move under Obama the Great.

Vote for a Democrat in May

What has Boehner Done?

Send him home.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#2481 May 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the Great
Black Rhino was on the right track long ago - Pay attention to Black Rhino!
The unemployment rate also fell to the lowest level in more than five years.
Economists and Wall Street analysts had expected the economy to heat up last month after a winter of modest gains, but the report exceeded even their expectations of jobs created in April.
America is on the move under Obama the Great.
Vote for a Democrat in May
What has Boehner Done?
Send him home.
LMFAO

May elections?????

November however..... will be another story.

&fe ature=kp
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2483 May 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The President that created more jobs in one month than the last Republican to sit in the White House on his dead ass, created in one year in his scond term.
Why would anyone vote for another Republican?
The DO NOTHING PARTY!
No IDEAS!
No SOLUTIONS!
Unemployment Rate Falls
Obama the GREAT!
Yup. I thought I would hear from you today. Govt check came on the 1st, stocked up on the taters and booze so you're in a engorged, drunken state loving life!

Those lucky enough to have a job went to work today to support your wide ass.

You're welcome fat ass!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2484 May 2, 2014
Lowest labor participation rate since 1978. Who was POTUS then?

Why the second worst POTUS ever. Further proof Oblamo is the worst POTUS ever.

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#2485 May 2, 2014
He can't golf or play basketball well either.
Though he spends more time on both.

Obama sucks.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2487 May 2, 2014
The only way the Republicans can look good too themselves is running down the Obama the Great.

They are the DO NOTHINNG PARTY!

No Ideas!

Nothing!

Losers!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2488 May 2, 2014
With the destruction Oblamo has brought on this economy the past 5+ years America would probably be happier with someone that would do nothing that the fate Oblamo has created.

Sad that people like Wide Ass Rider or Blue would support someone that has harmed so many with such poor results because he represents the party they always vote for.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2489 May 2, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Lowest labor participation rate since 1978. Who was POTUS then?
Why the second worst POTUS ever. Further proof Oblamo is the worst POTUS ever.
You are like a common ass pitcher, if you throw enough pitches, maybe one will be a strike. You don't have a clue who is the worst President was you fool.

The only thing the Republicans can do is run Obama down, hoping someone will believe it!

They are the DO NOTHING PARTY!

No IDEAS!

NOTHING!

LOSERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 6 min Duke for Mayor 89
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 6 min Duke for Mayor 41
Hey Walter, How about that Obamacare? 10 min Duke for Mayor 146
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 24 min Ecossais 28
Purge 29 min Ecossais 16
Republicans are Fun 38 min Pope Che Reagan C... 2
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 47 min free pIzza 4 U 3
dana turtle 3 hr Mrs n u 58
More from around the web

Columbus People Search