Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2451 Apr 30, 2014
My, My how the lies keep being vetted.

Now emailed communication show that the WH was involved in the Benghazi talking points that spun reasons for the terror attack on a video despite CIA and military statements to the contrary.

Hillary and Oblamo have four lives on their conscience. They should be removed from office for not only their incompetence but their deceit.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2452 Apr 30, 2014
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2453 Apr 30, 2014
20%, or 1 in 5 homes in America have not one person with a job. That is over 16M families. This is up from the mid 90's when it was 18.8%.

This means any job, part time or full time, diminished pay or not.

Further proof hope and change has turned into to despair and deceit.

http://www.infowars.com/the-real-unemployment...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2454 Apr 30, 2014
Further proof lib ideas have destroyed the middle class.

About one-third of American households live “hand-to-mouth,” meaning that they spend all their paychecks. But what surprised the study authors is that 66% of these families are middle class, with a median income of $41,000. While they don’t have liquid assets, such as savings accounts or mutual fund holdings, they do have homes and retirement accounts, with a median net worth of $41,000.

“We don’t expect them to be living paycheck to paycheck,” said Greg Kaplan, study co-author and assistant professor of economics at Princeton University.

The American Dream is rapidly becoming an American nightmare

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2455 Apr 30, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
20%, or 1 in 5 homes in America have not one person with a job. That is over 16M families. This is up from the mid 90's when it was 18.8%.
This means any job, part time or full time, diminished pay or not.
Further proof hope and change has turned into to despair and deceit.
http://www.infowars.com/the-real-unemployment...
Don't deny our American Economic Recovery....just because your political party says you should....BE AN AMERICAN FIRST....BE A TRUE PATRIOT.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2456 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Don't deny our American Economic Recovery....just because your political party says you should....BE AN AMERICAN FIRST....BE A TRUE PATRIOT.....
nobody is going to deny you have been duped.

when you going to start paying taxes?

our economy is moving backwards daily.

you might want to take off the blinders before you are left homeless.

Location hidden

#2457 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is going to deny you have been duped.
when you going to start paying taxes?
our economy is moving backwards daily.
you might want to take off the blinders before you are left homeless.
PLEASE PROVE YOUR CLAIM....That our economy is moving backwards daily?...show us all?
d pantz

Akron, OH

#2458 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> PLEASE PROVE YOUR CLAIM....That our economy is moving backwards daily?...show us all?
inflation, unemployment, 49 million USA citizens can't buy food.(people without a job, not just those collecting unemployment funds.), outsourcing http://www.statisticbrain.com/outsourcing-sta...
But it doesn't matter how many times someone tells you. You keep telling yourself we live in the 90's again.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/
Almost like you get paid to post that shyt.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2459 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> PLEASE PROVE YOUR CLAIM....That our economy is moving backwards daily?...show us all?
may I suggest financial news?

America had ZERO growth in the 1st quarter of 2014.......try reading other than Obama comic books for news.

And where is the news regarding the epic failure in Asia where our POTUS was laughed out of the country?

I am not going to waste my time on a sheep who does not possess the fortitude to just read real news.

Even Yahoo has reported on the ZERO gains, and backward movement of the economy. You won't hurt yourself searching.

Location hidden

#2460 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
America had ZERO growth in the 1st quarter of 2014.......try reading other than Obama comic books for news.
And where is the news regarding the epic failure in Asia where our POTUS was laughed out of the country?
I am not going to waste my time on a sheep who does not possess the fortitude to just read real news.
Even Yahoo has reported on the ZERO gains, and backward movement of the economy. You won't hurt yourself searching.
...Trends are still up...FOURTH-QUARTER GROWTH REVISED HIGHER TO 2.6%.....

Location hidden

#2461 Apr 30, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
EDGY SOURCES, now, if you have the guts, find the many, impossible to miss, positive trends......And i said, our economy is in a slow, but very healthy recovery....."Fine" is a both bullshit and nebulous term....
d pantz

Akron, OH

#2462 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> EDGY SOURCES, now, if you have the guts, find the many, impossible to miss, positive trends......And i said, our economy is in a slow, but very healthy recovery....."Fine" is a both bullshit and nebulous term....
And today is Wednesday. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-29/its-...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2464 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Don't deny our American Economic Recovery....just because your political party says you should....BE AN AMERICAN FIRST....BE A TRUE PATRIOT.....
No I won't deny the robust recovery. All .1% 1st quarter 2014 of it. You need to read and research a bit more before you post what you hear on PMSNBC.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2465 Apr 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
If you take out the additional govt deficit being created to fund Oblamocare that .1% 1st Quarter 2014 economic growth would have been negative.

Now I understand Wide Ass Rider and Shemale being too lazy to research and read beyond her Moveon.org talking points but you look really uninformed.

You must be in a union and get the semen stains memos from your union leaders.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2466 Apr 30, 2014
Speaking to reporters Thursday, Democratic strategist James Carville dropped this one-liner:“If Hillary gave up one of her balls and gave it to Obama, he’d have two.”

http://wizbangblog.com/2010/11/19/carville-qu...

New York Times columnist David Brooks on Sunday claimed that President Obama’s foreign policy isn’t “tough” and that he has a “manhood problem” in the Middle East.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/04/20/342...

Location hidden

#2467 May 1, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take out the additional govt deficit being created to fund Oblamocare that .1% 1st Quarter 2014 economic growth would have been negative.
Now I understand Wide Ass Rider and Shemale being too lazy to research and read beyond her Moveon.org talking points but you look really uninformed.
You must be in a union and get the semen stains memos from your union leaders.
...So basically, you've got ZERO facts?....You must just come on here, to read your own shit....better stay on the porch....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2468 May 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...So basically, you've got ZERO facts?....You must just come on here, to read your own shit....better stay on the porch....
I have a fact......you are a useless troll.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2469 May 1, 2014
notice post 2463 post was removed.

that post was yahoo's financial news of yesterday.

go blue forever is a troll, and a moderator of this lame liberal rag site.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2470 May 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...So basically, you've got ZERO facts?....You must just come on here, to read your own shit....better stay on the porch....
Here are some of those zero facts. I doubt you can read, but maybe one of your union blow buddies can and will read this too you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Maybe you have ZERO credibility!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2471 May 1, 2014
Info just was released stating the number of young people that signed up for Oblamocare was 25%, far short of the 40% required to sustain the costly program.

Any way you spin it, Oblamo lied and Oblamocare sucks!

2 1/2 years left of lies, deceit and spin. The best we can hope for is with divided govt, nothing gets done during this time because anytime the govt intends to help, the people get screwed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 24 min Duke for Mayor 506
It's September soccer daddy 1 hr d pants 36
New Twist on Scam E-Mails 6 hr In the words of 404 15
LIBERALS now OFFENDED at RAW COTTON at HOBBY LOBBY 8 hr Duke for Mayor 30
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 8 hr Case Closed 319
UTrashy & Spook 10 hr El Kabong 17
News Mother drives up on sidewalk and runs over daug... 12 hr They cannot kill ... 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages