Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2430 Apr 21, 2014
Oblamo and Holder recently attended an event to honor Rev Al Sharpton, a known tax cheat, illegal drug dealer turned informant to the FBI. Sharpton now has liens on property.

Why didn't the govt show up at Sharpton's door with snipers positioned, guns drawn and tasers extended like they did the NV rancher.

Now far from it to think that Sharpton would be shown preferential treatment because he works for the Oblamo blow me network, PMSNBC. Or is it cause he's black? Or is it because he is a contributor?

For those that think Oblamo represents them I pity your intelligence as you are of a shrinking number.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2431 Apr 21, 2014
President Obama is lending his political support to fellow community organizer Al Sharpton by headlining the MSNBC host’s National Action Network (NAN) conference this week in New York. Obama’s choice to headline the conference underscores the close ties of the two leaders and provides an increased sense of political legitimacy to the controversial leader and his much-maligned organization.

Sharpton’s conference is held in April "not just to commemorate the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s assassination, but to honor his legacy by proactively engaging in dialogue that will spawn change." The NY Daily News reports that along with President Obama, the conference will feature other high-profile liberal leaders, including US Attorney General Eric Holder, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Over the years Sharpton’s organization has been accused of engaging in questionable financial practices, including using the threat of boycotts to extort donations from corporations and land Sharpton consultant positions. As the New York Post reported in 2008, nearly 50 companies—including GM, Pepsi and Wal-Mart, and some labor unions—had donated to NAN. The NY Post attributes many of these donations to extortionist tactics:


Terrified of negative publicity, fearful of a consumer boycott or eager to make nice with the civil-rights activist, CEOs write checks, critics say, to NAN and Sharpton – who brandishes the buying power of African-American consumers.” In some cases, they hire him as a consultant.

(Incidentally, one of the panel discussions for this year’s conference is “How Can Corporations Collaborate to Affect Change in the Community.”)

As Breitbart News reports, Sharpton’s organization was charged in 2006 by the IRS for improperly reporting taxes. The organization still owes the federal government $1.9 million in back taxes and penalties.

The ties between President Obama and Al Sharpton are strong. The NY Daily News reports that Sharpton has visited the Oval Office several times during Obama’s tenure. In 2009, Sharpton and Michael Bloomberg met with Obama on education initiatives. In 2010, the president invited Sharpton back to discuss jobs and the state of the economy with other black leaders. Sharpton also took part in the First Lady’s 50th birthday celebration and supported the president’s young black and Hispanic men initiative.

This is the second time Obama has appeared at the NAN convention, also speaking at the event in 2011.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2432 Apr 21, 2014
Great News For Obama Care

New Gallup Poll

A new survey from Gallup has some astounding figures. At least
10 million people have signed up for coverage because of the law. That`s including the 8 million sign-ups through the exchanges a better than expected number which President Obama just announced.

States that have embraced the law are seeing their uninsured rates
decline three times faster than Republican states that tried to cripple the law. And perhaps the most telling, the Republican fear of the law is
quickly draining away. In February, 72 percent of Republicans said the
health care law would make them worse off. Now it`s 51 percent. That`s a 21-point drop in two months.

That should be a clear wake-up call for Democrats. Republican
opposition to the health care law has spiraled into a "repeal Obama care" purity contest, which the party will be hard pressed to change. But now talking about taking away health care from 8 million, maybe 10 million or more people. If you`re a Democrat, maybe it`s time to defend and even run on "Obama care."
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2433 Apr 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Great News For Obama Care
New Gallup Poll
A new survey from Gallup has some astounding figures. At least
10 million people have signed up for coverage because of the law. That`s including the 8 million sign-ups through the exchanges a better than expected number which President Obama just announced.
States that have embraced the law are seeing their uninsured rates
decline three times faster than Republican states that tried to cripple the law. And perhaps the most telling, the Republican fear of the law is
quickly draining away. In February, 72 percent of Republicans said the
health care law would make them worse off. Now it`s 51 percent. That`s a 21-point drop in two months.
That should be a clear wake-up call for Democrats. Republican
opposition to the health care law has spiraled into a "repeal Obama care" purity contest, which the party will be hard pressed to change. But now talking about taking away health care from 8 million, maybe 10 million or more people. If you`re a Democrat, maybe it`s time to defend and even run on "Obama care."
who cares what the liar says signed up?

the fake 10 million has less than 2 million who paid.

epic failure sums up obamacare, and entire obama presidency.

Dems will lose by landslide in November.

watch out those polar bears don't attack you for blubber.

It only takes 8 full hours to fly over the melting north pole in a Boeing 777
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2434 Apr 22, 2014
I have some news to share with you about President Obama.

Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.


When health care is left in the hands of companies and individuals, healthcare cost can and does skyrocket annually, out of our control. With the Federal Government in control, they can stop excessive out of control expenditures. Greed has been stopped.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2435 Apr 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I have some news to share with you about President Obama.
Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.
When health care is left in the hands of companies and individuals, healthcare cost can and does skyrocket annually, out of our control. With the Federal Government in control, they can stop excessive out of control expenditures. Greed has been stopped.
Less than 1% of the uninsured have been insured with this new debacle of an entitlement.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2436 Apr 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama = Recovered U.S. Economy, despite total obstruction, by teaparty House republicans.....
and you won the power ball lottery.

The house republicans will erase the stain of obama and ilk.

exciting times ahead for you.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2437 Apr 22, 2014
The Republican Party is so splintered, they have no idea what is going to happen. With Boehner, and McConnell, they can't win. Republicans need new ledership. Who have they got? No one.

They have lost not once but twice to gain back the White House. Both times due the leadership of th Republican Party. They aren't looking great, they are LOSERS. 2016 what have the Repulicans got, the Tea Party? Nothing, Nothing at all.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2439 Apr 22, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
The battle to take America back has started on the Bundy Ranch and will end in huge losses for the communist and liar acting in the role of President. Wake up Obama stooge and tool and hang on tie to your food stamps and Obama phone.
I suppose you prefer big Government, tax relief for the rich, and GREED, and a War Monger. Someone that prefers a vacation instead of taking care of business. Someone that prefers to import more from China. Let more jobs go out of America. This is the America Oliver saw under the Republicans, he loves to see America struggle.

He hates to see America come back from the brink of a great depression under the Democrats. His only comebback is to call all Democrats Commies. He doesn't have a clue what a commie is. Ask him how he likes getting attacked and starting a war?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2440 Apr 23, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you prefer big Government, tax relief for the rich, and GREED, and a War Monger. Someone that prefers a vacation instead of taking care of business. Someone that prefers to import more from China. Let more jobs go out of America. This is the America Oliver saw under the Republicans, he loves to see America struggle.
He hates to see America come back from the brink of a great depression under the Democrats. His only comebback is to call all Democrats Commies. He doesn't have a clue what a commie is. Ask him how he likes getting attacked and starting a war?
why would the poor need tax relief? They already are relieved from paying any period.

you are a troll, and a chump.

Under Obama America has set records for unemployment, and % of population on government subsidy.

America is forced to import because trolls like you are the employment pool in America. Useless is best descriptive word for workers like you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2441 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you won the power ball lottery.
The house republicans will erase the stain of obama and ilk.
exciting times ahead for you.
Many American's have done really well with investments, during this recovery.....401K's have more than doubled since the crash of 2007-2008....Evidently, the sky did'nt fall.......as the economy continues to advance....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2442 Apr 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Many American's have done really well with investments, during this recovery.....401K's have more than doubled since the crash of 2007-2008....Evidently, the sky did'nt fall.......as the economy continues to advance....
and to think that 100 billion a month of monopoly money by the government only got us back to pre-obama level.

some growth.

now inflation will eat all you sheep up.

exciting times ahead for you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2443 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and to think that 100 billion a month of monopoly money by the government only got us back to pre-obama level.
some growth.
now inflation will eat all you sheep up.
exciting times ahead for you.
$55 billion, soon to be $45 billion....You should really keep up.....Did you prefer the recession for the United States?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2444 Apr 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> $55 billion, soon to be $45 billion....You should really keep up.....Did you prefer the recession for the United States?
you are a lost soul.

we are in a recession dipstick.

your numbers are wrong of past and present.

you should really keep up.

quantitive easing........look it up.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2445 Apr 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> $55 billion, soon to be $45 billion....You should really keep up.....Did you prefer the recession for the United States?
How many $$ Trillions on the Fed's balance sheet?
Pale Ride

Liberty, KY

#2446 Apr 23, 2014
The question on everyones mind?

Is Ameria still suffering from the deciions George W. Bush made while he was President. Of course, without single doubt.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2447 Apr 24, 2014
Pale Ride wrote:
The question on everyones mind?
Is Ameria still suffering from the deciions George W. Bush made while he was President. Of course, without single doubt.
you can't spell the country you live in.

America is suffering due to over population of morons like you.
d pantz

United States

#2448 Apr 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't spell the country you live in.
America is suffering due to over population of morons like you.
LMAO.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2449 Apr 24, 2014
Pale Ride wrote:
The question on everyones mind?
Is Ameria still suffering from the deciions George W. Bush made while he was President. Of course, without single doubt.
We are still suffering worse decisions made by Clinton, without any doubt
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2450 Apr 28, 2014
With Putin doing whatever he wants because he knows the US poses no threat do you think Michelle is attracted more to Putin than her own husband?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio AG Mike DeWine enters 2018 race for govern... 15 min Male 16
News How often should we keep reviving overdosed dru... 28 min Brice N Livingston 4
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 29 min Male 263
More Fake News 44 min Reality speaks 2
Erase ObamaCare, It Doesn't Work, Its Unaffordable 46 min Reality speaks 9
Satan / Trump: Father of All Lies 48 min Reality speaks 12
ha, ha, ha! 56 min Brice N Livingston 5
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 186

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages