Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2409 Apr 18, 2014
Heard on FOX News that 98% of all chickens disapprove of Wide Ass Rider?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2410 Apr 18, 2014
Wide Ass Rider says those that don't agree with her lies but can't site a one of them. Wide Ass Rider sounds a lot like her mentor, Dirty Harry Reid.

Is it the decline of the middle class? No!
Is it the lowering of our standard of living? No!

http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/20/by-the-numbe...

Is it the 47M living in poverty, more than any other President? No.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/17/news/economy/...

Is it the "talk" of sticking to the rich while they are more powerful than ever? No.

Then what have we lied about Harry, or Wide Ass?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2411 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Widest Rider has her head so far up the libs ass she sees a different country. Despite her failure to list the accomplishments I will help her out.
50M on food stamps.
Lowest labor participation rate in 45 years.
Highest insurance premiums in history
Govt spying on it citizens.
Doubling of the nations debt
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
IRS corruption so bad they're taking the 5th
Benghazi cover up
Same old lies Neutral - OLD NEWS
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2412 Apr 18, 2014
Definition of a liar to a liberal:

Democrat: Dems don't lie, they care for us. And if they don't tell the truth that is OK because lying protects us from those evil, mean-spirited Republicans that only want help the rich.

Republican: They lie every time they speak. Not a one of them tell the truth or want people to succeed. All they want to do is make $ while us working class get screwed.

Someday libs will realize that a lie is a lie and just because you agree/disagree with someone that doesn't mean they're telling the truth or lying.You need to look at what they said and ask yourself, does this make sense?

Sample Question: Can we insure everyone with unlimited benefits and coverage you personally don't require, include the usual govt bureaucracy and save $ all keeping you same providers?

Here is the Democratic answer: Yes we can and everyone will love it.

Here is the Republican answer: Yes we can insure everyone but they can't have unlimited benefits and coverage and if you want it to save $ you don't want govt running it.

Now, who's telling the truth here?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2413 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Heard on FOX News that 98% of all chickens disapprove of Wide Ass Rider?
How is the pandering coming along, now that the economy is picking up steam?

I don't know who can tell the biggest lie, you or Reality Speaks.

Plus how is that sex change workin out for your men?

Why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2414 Apr 18, 2014
Pale Rider
AOL
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2411 16 min ago
Neutral Party wrote:
Widest Rider has her head so far up the libs ass she sees a different country. Despite her failure to list the accomplishments I will help her out.
50M on food stamps.
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
Benghazi cover up

Wide Ass Rider,
Please show me which one of these is a lie? Be sure to provide a reputable link. Remember your opinion is not factual.

Now go ahead I will be on here waiting, so if that 10lb bag of taters just finished frying I will wait.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2415 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Pale Rider
AOL
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2411 16 min ago
Neutral Party wrote:
50M on food stamps.
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
Benghazi cover up
Wide Ass Rider,
Please show me which one of these is a lie? Be sure to provide a reputable link. Remember your opinion is not factual.
Now go ahead I will be on here waiting, so if that 10lb bag of taters just finished frying I will wait.
The entire list is a lie and you know it! You have all but wore that old list out kid!

You never have anything new, that is why you are a dull and no one gives a damn what you post.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2416 Apr 19, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known about Gibson for quite awhile. It seems like all this administration is good at is piling more crippling regulations and taxes on private business until they eliminate personal freedoms and entrepreneurship and only allow the companies they gain support from to remain intact.
Well, that and lying to everyone's face.
Hard to imagine America in 2024 if a dem is elected in 2016. That's if we survive another 3 years of Obama .
Did You Know?

The old hag loves the line above...

Did you know?

She loves being a Republican, because it makes her feel important, to be associated with the upper class, it isn't that she is, nor anyone else on Columbus Topix. Well, not all, because I don't know, and don't really care either.

Dave the Catman is a man that I don't know, but he doesn't put on the act of high and mighty. I believe what you see is what you get. A man that is honest, hard working, a man of Character, something many on here don't have. By the way Dave, Black Boy has lost another pound, very thin. Just wanted to say hello. I read the Great lakes still have a lot of ice on them. Do you suppose Reality is ice fishing on Lake Erie? Maybe he is using headed poles?
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2417 Apr 19, 2014
Did You Know?

Did Dick Cheney push the Iraq war because of his
connection with the oil equipment company Haliburton -- in other words, for personal financial gain.

Many believe that was a fact. Could that be part of the equation as to why Obama won in 2008? Or are people tired of war? Tired of being mislead by Republicans, 24/7. I call them the DO NOTHING since 2008 party, of whinners, losers in 2008, 2012. It looks like if Bill and Hillary decide to run, it is over, before it begins.

Fox News, Conservative Talk Radio Hosts are grooming a bunch of believers now, that have already been brain washed into believing the United States should have never pulled out of Iraq. Maybe they believe there is "Weapons of Mass Destruction" still there somewhere. They believe that Iraq trained, funded the men that brought down the WTC, Pentagon, and had their sights on the White House.

When will the, republicans blame Obama for ending the unfinished war in Iraq?

We need Hillary and Bill in 2016, they should be able to coast into the White House, SHOCK and AWE!
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#2418 Apr 19, 2014
First, Contessa Brewer is right that job creation in the Bush era was a disaster. Republicans assured the nation that massive tax breaks would create millions of jobs, and they were spectacularly wrong. Graves doesn't have to like it, and he can try to make excuses for it, but the record isn't in dispute.

Second, Obama wasn't president in 2008. He ran for president in 2008, but was inaugurated in 2009. It's true that the job market fell off a cliff in 2008, but it started to improve almost immediately after Obama signed the Recovery Act into law. I've even put together a nice little chart on this that even Graves should be able to understand.

And third, arguing that the job losses occurred under Obama's watch is itself deeply stupid. I'm including this chart Ezra Klein posted a while back, which, again, even House Republicans should be able to follow.

In his MSNBC interview, Graves went on to say that "high gas prices" were responsible for the jobs crisis in 2008 -- it was actually the global financial meltdown -- adding, "But when we see the stimuluses, the TARPs, the bailouts, the buyouts, cash for clunkers -- they didn't work." All of this is demonstrably wrong.http://www.washingtonmon thly.com/archives/individual/2 011_04/028986.php Have we forgotten???????
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2419 Apr 20, 2014
Oblamo = Failed polices (Oblamocare, stimulus bill, summer of jobs,

Oblamo = Corruption (IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious)

Oblamo = Revived the USSR

Oblamo = Played golf while thousands were gassed in Syria

Oblamo = Let Iran build nuclear weapons to use on Israel and start WWIII.

Oblamo = Worse POTUS ever
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2420 Apr 20, 2014
That's OK Wide Ass Rider, you couldn't provide one reference to a lie and surprised no one. You may support him but now your in the minority because now this mess is all his and people realize he's an empty suit.

Like you he is not a leader, rather an ideologue like Carter that no matter what has happened he just refers to the lib playbook.

God bless America, we need it!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2421 Apr 20, 2014
Female, If you want anyone to read or respect what you post you shouldn't start with a PMSNBC host.

Now if you want facts, don't refer to PMSNBC.

All you did was identify your stupidity and that you are one of the one hundred watching.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2422 Apr 20, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Are you not keeping up with news on the Iranian nuclear developments? There have been some pretty amazing leaps in the past days and even hours (I think the Arak plant talks announcement just came through last night) though I'm not sure how widespread the reporting on this would have been back in the US.

I think being better informed about what's going on around the world will lead to significantly less fear and hyperbolic posturing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2423 Apr 20, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Obama = Recovered U.S. Economy, despite total obstruction, by teaparty House republicans.....
d pantz

United States

#2424 Apr 20, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not keeping up with news on the Iranian nuclear developments? There have been some pretty amazing leaps in the past days and even hours (I think the Arak plant talks announcement just came through last night) though I'm not sure how widespread the reporting on this would have been back in the US.
I think being better informed about what's going on around the world will lead to significantly less fear and hyperbolic posturing.
lmao. Just like in north Korea?
d pantz

United States

#2425 Apr 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Obama = Recovered U.S. Economy, despite total obstruction, by teaparty House republicans.....
no its not recovered, even Obama admits its not. Even Obama admits the only people benefiting from the current growth are the richest of the rich. This is the Obama economy and if you wanna say it works for the middle class, it better start to "trickle down" because "middle out" didn't happen...
d pantz

United States

#2426 Apr 20, 2014

Location hidden

#2427 Apr 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> no its not recovered, even Obama admits its not. Even Obama admits the only people benefiting from the current growth are the richest of the rich. This is the Obama economy and if you wanna say it works for the middle class, it better start to "trickle down" because "middle out" didn't happen...
FED SURVEY: GROWTH UP ACROSS MOST OF U.S. AP(4-17-14) Washington -- A Federal Reserve survey show's economic growth picking up across most of the United States over the pst two months as bitter winter weather subsides.....Ten of the Fed's 12 regions reported an increase in economic activity, according to the Beige Book survey released Wednesday. In most places, the Fed described the improvements as, "modest or moderate." Only Cleveland and St. Louis reported slower growth.....In March and early April, consumers took advantage of better weather to go shopping. Manufacturing expanded across most of the country. Ports and highways were busier. Across most of the country, home prices rose modestly and homebuilding picked up. Tourism was generally positive. In several districts, ski resorts reported record years.....

Location hidden

#2428 Apr 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> no its not recovered, even Obama admits its not. Even Obama admits the only people benefiting from the current growth are the richest of the rich. This is the Obama economy and if you wanna say it works for the middle class, it better start to "trickle down" because "middle out" didn't happen...
,,Just keep repeating the same lies....it's all you have....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Politicians have Courted Rascism FOR... 8 min Alternative Facts... 99
Media Stunned President Trump Support Stronge... 13 min Alternative Facts... 8
DNC Financial/voter Trouble 17 min Duke for Mayor 2
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 26 min Let Freedom Ring 155
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 85
wow. 50% of Marriages Fail in US 1 hr Dan 78
Clinton trailing Republicans in every swing sta... (Jul '15) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 35
Finally, Donald Trump Ousted from KKKloset 2 hr Mojo Risen 86

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages