Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2401 Apr 18, 2014
Millions have signed up for the Affordable Care Act, it is a huge success!

Obama rating is higher in his 5th year than George W. Bush. The Republicans are hard at work telling all the lies they can to make Obama look as bad they can, so they can regain the leadership in the Senate.

They know in 2016, if Hillary runs, they don't have anyone that can beat her.

Vote the NO GOOD John Boehner OUT!

What have the Republican Party done since 2008?

The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY!

Vote the NO GOOD Mitch McConnell OUT!

LQQK at all of the ACCOMPLISHMENTS since Obama took office!

Way to go Obama - Way to Go! One Great President!
Pale Rider

AOL

#2402 Apr 18, 2014
Did You Know?

■The economy has added more jobs since Obama took office than it did in his predecessor’s entire eight years in office.

Think of that DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY!

What have the Republicans done since Obama took office.

Michelle has done more as First Lady than the entire Republican Party!

They don't do anything, they are out of power!

Wait! They DO LIE ABOUT WHAT the Democrats have done.

No they aren't the only people that work and PAY TAXES!

The Rich Republicans love it when in POWER so they can get those GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS or START a WAR for PROFIT!

WAR MONGERS!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2403 Apr 18, 2014
Widest Rider has her head so far up the libs ass she sees a different country. Despite her failure to list the accomplishments I will help her out.

50M on food stamps.
Lowest labor participation rate in 45 years.
Highest insurance premiums in history
Govt spying on it citizens.
Doubling of the nations debt
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
IRS corruption so bad they're taking the 5th
Benghazi cover up
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2404 Apr 18, 2014
Wide Rider takes pride in knowing that a POTUS in his 5th year has an approval rating of 43%. What she fails to understand is the trend of Oblamo's approval is descending faster day by day.

Really Wide Rider if you can't talk factually I will expose your crap each and every time.

However, I must say that I am tired of your elementary school mentality and would like to discuss reasonable solutions instead of emotional rhetoric.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obam...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2405 Apr 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
How many LIES did BUSH tell.
What have they done since Obama took office? Ask yourself that question?
That is the biggest disgrace of the GOP, it's inability to achieve anything for the American people.....other than obstruction and manufactured outrage.....If your biggest talking point is the approval rating of a President in his second term.....well, that's pretty anemic.....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2407 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Wide Rider takes pride in knowing that a POTUS in his 5th year has an approval rating of 43%. What she fails to understand is the trend of Oblamo's approval is descending faster day by day.
Really Wide Rider if you can't talk factually I will expose your crap each and every time.
However, I must say that I am tired of your elementary school mentality and would like to discuss reasonable solutions instead of emotional rhetoric.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obam...
You have enough to take care of with your sex change to keep you busy.

Your POTUS was behind the great Obama, at this stage of his presidency and he did fall in the POLLS until he left office. It wasn't based on lies either. It was the economy. Bush poor leadership.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2408 Apr 18, 2014
Did You Know?

72 percent of statements about climate change on Fox News were misleading, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists.

It is true!

Fox News is misleading as most of the Republican lies on Columbus Topix!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2409 Apr 18, 2014
Heard on FOX News that 98% of all chickens disapprove of Wide Ass Rider?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2410 Apr 18, 2014
Wide Ass Rider says those that don't agree with her lies but can't site a one of them. Wide Ass Rider sounds a lot like her mentor, Dirty Harry Reid.

Is it the decline of the middle class? No!
Is it the lowering of our standard of living? No!

http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/20/by-the-numbe...

Is it the 47M living in poverty, more than any other President? No.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/17/news/economy/...

Is it the "talk" of sticking to the rich while they are more powerful than ever? No.

Then what have we lied about Harry, or Wide Ass?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2411 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Widest Rider has her head so far up the libs ass she sees a different country. Despite her failure to list the accomplishments I will help her out.
50M on food stamps.
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
Benghazi cover up
Same old lies Neutral - OLD NEWS
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2412 Apr 18, 2014
Definition of a liar to a liberal:

Democrat: Dems don't lie, they care for us. And if they don't tell the truth that is OK because lying protects us from those evil, mean-spirited Republicans that only want help the rich.

Republican: They lie every time they speak. Not a one of them tell the truth or want people to succeed. All they want to do is make $ while us working class get screwed.

Someday libs will realize that a lie is a lie and just because you agree/disagree with someone that doesn't mean they're telling the truth or lying.You need to look at what they said and ask yourself, does this make sense?

Sample Question: Can we insure everyone with unlimited benefits and coverage you personally don't require, include the usual govt bureaucracy and save $ all keeping you same providers?

Here is the Democratic answer: Yes we can and everyone will love it.

Here is the Republican answer: Yes we can insure everyone but they can't have unlimited benefits and coverage and if you want it to save $ you don't want govt running it.

Now, who's telling the truth here?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2413 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Heard on FOX News that 98% of all chickens disapprove of Wide Ass Rider?
How is the pandering coming along, now that the economy is picking up steam?

I don't know who can tell the biggest lie, you or Reality Speaks.

Plus how is that sex change workin out for your men?

Why do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2414 Apr 18, 2014
Pale Rider
AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2411 16 min ago
Neutral Party wrote:
50M on food stamps.
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
Benghazi cover up

Wide Ass Rider,
Please show me which one of these is a lie? Be sure to provide a reputable link. Remember your opinion is not factual.

Now go ahead I will be on here waiting, so if that 10lb bag of taters just finished frying I will wait.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#2415 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Pale Rider
AOL
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2411 16 min ago
Neutral Party wrote:
50M on food stamps.
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
Benghazi cover up
Wide Ass Rider,
Please show me which one of these is a lie? Be sure to provide a reputable link. Remember your opinion is not factual.
Now go ahead I will be on here waiting, so if that 10lb bag of taters just finished frying I will wait.
The entire list is a lie and you know it! You have all but wore that old list out kid!

You never have anything new, that is why you are a dull and no one gives a damn what you post.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#2416 Apr 19, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known about Gibson for quite awhile. It seems like all this administration is good at is piling more crippling regulations and taxes on private business until they eliminate personal freedoms and entrepreneurship and only allow the companies they gain support from to remain intact.
Well, that and lying to everyone's face.
Hard to imagine America in 2024 if a dem is elected in 2016. That's if we survive another 3 years of Obama .
Did You Know?

The old hag loves the line above...

Did you know?

She loves being a Republican, because it makes her feel important, to be associated with the upper class, it isn't that she is, nor anyone else on Columbus Topix. Well, not all, because I don't know, and don't really care either.

Dave the Catman is a man that I don't know, but he doesn't put on the act of high and mighty. I believe what you see is what you get. A man that is honest, hard working, a man of Character, something many on here don't have. By the way Dave, Black Boy has lost another pound, very thin. Just wanted to say hello. I read the Great lakes still have a lot of ice on them. Do you suppose Reality is ice fishing on Lake Erie? Maybe he is using headed poles?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#2417 Apr 19, 2014
Did You Know?

Did Dick Cheney push the Iraq war because of his
connection with the oil equipment company Haliburton -- in other words, for personal financial gain.

Many believe that was a fact. Could that be part of the equation as to why Obama won in 2008? Or are people tired of war? Tired of being mislead by Republicans, 24/7. I call them the DO NOTHING since 2008 party, of whinners, losers in 2008, 2012. It looks like if Bill and Hillary decide to run, it is over, before it begins.

Fox News, Conservative Talk Radio Hosts are grooming a bunch of believers now, that have already been brain washed into believing the United States should have never pulled out of Iraq. Maybe they believe there is "Weapons of Mass Destruction" still there somewhere. They believe that Iraq trained, funded the men that brought down the WTC, Pentagon, and had their sights on the White House.

When will the, republicans blame Obama for ending the unfinished war in Iraq?

We need Hillary and Bill in 2016, they should be able to coast into the White House, SHOCK and AWE!
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#2418 Apr 19, 2014
First, Contessa Brewer is right that job creation in the Bush era was a disaster. Republicans assured the nation that massive tax breaks would create millions of jobs, and they were spectacularly wrong. Graves doesn't have to like it, and he can try to make excuses for it, but the record isn't in dispute.

Second, Obama wasn't president in 2008. He ran for president in 2008, but was inaugurated in 2009. It's true that the job market fell off a cliff in 2008, but it started to improve almost immediately after Obama signed the Recovery Act into law. I've even put together a nice little chart on this that even Graves should be able to understand.

And third, arguing that the job losses occurred under Obama's watch is itself deeply stupid. I'm including this chart Ezra Klein posted a while back, which, again, even House Republicans should be able to follow.

In his MSNBC interview, Graves went on to say that "high gas prices" were responsible for the jobs crisis in 2008 -- it was actually the global financial meltdown -- adding, "But when we see the stimuluses, the TARPs, the bailouts, the buyouts, cash for clunkers -- they didn't work." All of this is demonstrably wrong.http://www.washingtonmon thly.com/archives/individual/2 011_04/028986.php Have we forgotten???????
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2419 Apr 20, 2014
Oblamo = Failed polices (Oblamocare, stimulus bill, summer of jobs,

Oblamo = Corruption (IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious)

Oblamo = Revived the USSR

Oblamo = Played golf while thousands were gassed in Syria

Oblamo = Let Iran build nuclear weapons to use on Israel and start WWIII.

Oblamo = Worse POTUS ever
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2420 Apr 20, 2014
That's OK Wide Ass Rider, you couldn't provide one reference to a lie and surprised no one. You may support him but now your in the minority because now this mess is all his and people realize he's an empty suit.

Like you he is not a leader, rather an ideologue like Carter that no matter what has happened he just refers to the lib playbook.

God bless America, we need it!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2421 Apr 20, 2014
Female, If you want anyone to read or respect what you post you shouldn't start with a PMSNBC host.

Now if you want facts, don't refer to PMSNBC.

All you did was identify your stupidity and that you are one of the one hundred watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Anthrax inadvertently sent to labs around... 24 min Concerned Citizen 7
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 39 min Concerned Citizen 133
Worst President in History 46 min Reality Speaks 243
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 54 min Reality Speaks 245
Should chimpanzees have the same legal rights a... 1 hr Concerned Citizen 3
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 1 hr Concerned Citizen 28
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 1 hr d pantz 91
dana turtle 5 hr Reginald Bates 14
More from around the web

Columbus People Search