Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2388 Apr 17, 2014
Would the Republicans enjoy a LONG LIST of Obama Accomplishments since he has been in office?

1. Ended the war in Iraq.

or would you rather I LIST the FAILURES of the LAST NO GOOD REPUBLICAN to sit on his dead ass and do nothing for EIGHT YEARS?

1. Let America get attacked, on his WATCH, when he promised to protect us, while campaigning for our votes. He LIED!
Pale Rider

AOL

#2389 Apr 17, 2014
How many LIES did BUSH tell.

What have they done since Obama took office? Ask yourself that question?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#2390 Apr 17, 2014
Negative views of President Obama have hit a new high, according to a poll. The AP-GfK poll shows 59 percent of Americans now disapprove of Obama -- a point higher than the previous high set in December. Obama's approval rating stands at 41 percent.
Poll: Obama's disapproval rating hits a new high
www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll-obamas-disapp... ..

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#2391 Apr 17, 2014
For the entire decade-plus of my blogging career, Republicans in Minnesota keep anticipating that they can turn the state red, or at least purple, in national elections. In the entirety of that period, the GOP routinely falls short. The high-water mark was probably the 2004 national election in which George Bush got within four points of John Kerry in the one state that never voted for Ronald Reagan, or perhaps the 2010 election in which the GOP took control of both chambers of the state legislature — while losing every statewide race at the same time. Barack Obama beat Mitt Romney by eight points in 2012, though, as Democrats took control of the legislature once again.

Republican pollsters started hinting earlier that incumbents Senator Al Franken and Governor Mark Dayton could find themselves in serious trouble in 2014, though, thanks to the drag from Obama and ObamaCare. A new KSTP/ Survey USA independent poll shows they may well be right:

According to our KSTP/SurveyUSA poll, Obama’s approval rating is just 36 percent in Minnesota, with 54 percent disapproving and 10 percent not sure. That’s down from a 55 percent approval rating in Sept. 2009.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#2392 Apr 17, 2014
Just want to be sure you saw this!

According to our KSTP/SurveyUSA poll, Obama’s approval rating is just 36 percent in Minnesota, with 54 percent disapproving and 10 percent not sure. That’s down from a 55 percent approval rating in Sept. 2009.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#2393 Apr 17, 2014
Portion of article:

Fox News Poll: Many voters say Obama lies to the country on important matters

About six in ten American voters think Barack Obama lies to the country on important matters some or most of the time, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.

Thirty-seven percent think Obama lies “most of the time,” while another 24 percent say he lies “some of the time.” Twenty percent of voters say “only now and then” and 15 percent “never.”

Click here for the poll results.

President Obama has been accused by political opponents and media fact-checkers alike of telling falsehoods. Frequently cited: His repeated claim that under Obamacare “If you like your plan, you can keep it” and his insistence that “the day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”

The number of voters saying Obama lies “most of the time” includes 13 percent of Democrats. It also includes 12 percent of blacks, 16 percent of liberals, 31 percent of unmarried women and 34 percent of those under age 30 -- all key Obama constituencies.

Yet some of those groups are also among those most likely to say Obama “never” lies to the country on important matters: blacks (37 percent), Democrats (31 percent), liberals (28 percent) and women (19 percent).

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2394 Apr 17, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
Negative views of President Obama have hit a new high, according to a poll. The AP-GfK poll shows 59 percent of Americans now disapprove of Obama -- a point higher than the previous high set in December. Obama's approval rating stands at 41 percent.
Poll: Obama's disapproval rating hits a new high
www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll-obamas-disapp... ..
That is really important, with a 2 term President....BECAUSE???

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#2395 Apr 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> That is really important, with a 2 term President....BECAUSE???
Are you really that stupid?
SFF

Hamilton, OH

#2396 Apr 17, 2014
Obamas mom should have swallowed the world would have been a much better place
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2397 Apr 17, 2014
Oblamo is doing such a good job that all the Democratic Congressional candidates should expect plenty of campaign visits to help them win in Nov14.

If you are a Dem and let Oblamo near you, you either are not running or have no opposition. This man is a toxic as they come.

I am sure Lundergan-Grimes will have him in KY many times the next 6 months.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2398 Apr 17, 2014
If Oblamo is doing such a good job then why is his popularity in the 30-40 range. That tells me that 60-70 think he is doing a bad job.

You see libs, it is all in the math.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2399 Apr 17, 2014
Under Oblamo the US pulls out of Iraq and Afghanistan, refuse to do anything about Benghazi, Iran, Russia, or Crimea.

Yet the federal govt with its vast wealth of unlimited resources continues to raid Gibson Guitars, rob cattle from a farmer and limit healthcare resources to young children with life threatening events.

Sounds like we traded places with 1940 Germany.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2400 Apr 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Under Oblamo the US pulls out of Iraq and Afghanistan, refuse to do anything about Benghazi, Iran, Russia, or Crimea.
Yet the federal govt with its vast wealth of unlimited resources continues to raid Gibson Guitars, rob cattle from a farmer and limit healthcare resources to young children with life threatening events.
Sounds like we traded places with 1940 Germany.
I have known about Gibson for quite awhile. It seems like all this administration is good at is piling more crippling regulations and taxes on private business until they eliminate personal freedoms and entrepreneurship and only allow the companies they gain support from to remain intact.
Well, that and lying to everyone's face.
Hard to imagine America in 2024 if a dem is elected in 2016. That's if we survive another 3 years of Obama .
Pale Rider

AOL

#2401 Apr 18, 2014
Millions have signed up for the Affordable Care Act, it is a huge success!

Obama rating is higher in his 5th year than George W. Bush. The Republicans are hard at work telling all the lies they can to make Obama look as bad they can, so they can regain the leadership in the Senate.

They know in 2016, if Hillary runs, they don't have anyone that can beat her.

Vote the NO GOOD John Boehner OUT!

What have the Republican Party done since 2008?

The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY!

Vote the NO GOOD Mitch McConnell OUT!

LQQK at all of the ACCOMPLISHMENTS since Obama took office!

Way to go Obama - Way to Go! One Great President!
Pale Rider

AOL

#2402 Apr 18, 2014
Did You Know?

&#9632;The economy has added more jobs since Obama took office than it did in his predecessor’s entire eight years in office.

Think of that DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN PARTY!

What have the Republicans done since Obama took office.

Michelle has done more as First Lady than the entire Republican Party!

They don't do anything, they are out of power!

Wait! They DO LIE ABOUT WHAT the Democrats have done.

No they aren't the only people that work and PAY TAXES!

The Rich Republicans love it when in POWER so they can get those GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS or START a WAR for PROFIT!

WAR MONGERS!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2403 Apr 18, 2014
Widest Rider has her head so far up the libs ass she sees a different country. Despite her failure to list the accomplishments I will help her out.

50M on food stamps.
Lowest labor participation rate in 45 years.
Highest insurance premiums in history
Govt spying on it citizens.
Doubling of the nations debt
Nuclear Iran
Rebirth of the USSR
IRS corruption so bad they're taking the 5th
Benghazi cover up
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2404 Apr 18, 2014
Wide Rider takes pride in knowing that a POTUS in his 5th year has an approval rating of 43%. What she fails to understand is the trend of Oblamo's approval is descending faster day by day.

Really Wide Rider if you can't talk factually I will expose your crap each and every time.

However, I must say that I am tired of your elementary school mentality and would like to discuss reasonable solutions instead of emotional rhetoric.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obam...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2405 Apr 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
How many LIES did BUSH tell.
What have they done since Obama took office? Ask yourself that question?
That is the biggest disgrace of the GOP, it's inability to achieve anything for the American people.....other than obstruction and manufactured outrage.....If your biggest talking point is the approval rating of a President in his second term.....well, that's pretty anemic.....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2407 Apr 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Wide Rider takes pride in knowing that a POTUS in his 5th year has an approval rating of 43%. What she fails to understand is the trend of Oblamo's approval is descending faster day by day.
Really Wide Rider if you can't talk factually I will expose your crap each and every time.
However, I must say that I am tired of your elementary school mentality and would like to discuss reasonable solutions instead of emotional rhetoric.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obam...
You have enough to take care of with your sex change to keep you busy.

Your POTUS was behind the great Obama, at this stage of his presidency and he did fall in the POLLS until he left office. It wasn't based on lies either. It was the economy. Bush poor leadership.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2408 Apr 18, 2014
Did You Know?

72 percent of statements about climate change on Fox News were misleading, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists.

It is true!

Fox News is misleading as most of the Republican lies on Columbus Topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicki Throws Shots At Cardi B? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
America Held Hostage Day 124 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Obama Spying And Unmasking 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Anyone seen Sidekick or Tip 7 hr They cannot kill ... 19
America Held Hostage Day 123 7 hr MarkJ- 72
Obama And Political Espionage 7 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Obama Unmasking Scandal 7 hr Duke for Mayor 1
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 8 hr Reality 472
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer 8 hr Reality 50
President Trump's Budget Proposal 8 hr Reality 23