Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2366 Mar 20, 2014
SFF wrote:
Not sure why he got the first one. It was always given to people that contributed to the world until then. Now it appears to be given to just about anybody for no reason.
I am not sure why God gave you life.
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2367 Mar 20, 2014
I was sent to teach the uneducated morons that still think Work, guns and making money the old fashion way is wrong. I'm tired of supporting all the people that don't work and sit home in an apartment drink, smoke, screw and watch msnbc telling me i'm wrong as i'm buying their food and paying all their bills. you can kiss my ha ha ha. that AOL under pail rider is that a**hole on line. and yes the correct spelling for it is pail as in the one you stand on to preach your stupid shit.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2368 Mar 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Should Obama receive another Nobel Peace Prize?
It's a peace prize, not a puss prize. The world is less safe now the world knows Oblamo is scared of Putin.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2369 Mar 20, 2014
The world is against Putin. Plus it is going to cost Russia dearly for their take over in billions of dollars, they don't really have. Why don't you move there boy? Join your comrades. It would be good ridence, do you need help packing?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2370 Mar 21, 2014
The only way to stand up to a bully is to get in his face, not call his parents. Putin knows the USA is weak with Oblamo. Sanctions will only hurt the citizens, not the leaders or the military.

Talk is cheap.

Reagan broke the USSR and the USA misses his leadership. God bless Ronny!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2372 Mar 21, 2014
And so is Kerry. Hillary left Kerry and Oblamo a mess.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2373 Mar 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
The only way to stand up to a bully is to get in his face, not call his parents. Putin knows the USA is weak with Oblamo. Sanctions will only hurt the citizens, not the leaders or the military.
Talk is cheap.
Reagan broke the USSR and the USA misses his leadership. God bless Ronny!
Wishful thinking boy, it isn't going to happen. Who wants another like Reagan anyway? He was the first big spender, America had.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2374 Mar 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking boy, it isn't going to happen. Who wants another like Reagan anyway? He was the first big spender, America had.
in 2010 America fired democratic congressman in bulk.

landslide defeat.

in 2014 it will be the Senate that has the mass firings, and Harry Reid will have a seat in the back of the room where he will be ignored and silenced.

I hope the house elects a new speaker, and Rand Paul leads senate.

RINO's will be fired, and can hold hands with their buddy democrat destructors.

Maybe Barney Frank can loan out his leash he wears out on dates?
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#2375 Mar 21, 2014
This President is playing with our SAFTY and our SECURITY with Putin, and Russia's expansion.they are in Cuba,Venezuela.Sending military vessels to Cuba,and bombersa to Venezuela right in our Hemisphere!!,better wake up and look beyond the usual B/S that is played on the tv,Obama is not playuing with a full deck,in the face oif a very HUNGRY russian bear.And Putin knows America has a weakling sitting in the WH,and Putin watches CNN NEWS tooooooooo! And Obama and his Leftist buddies have been destroying our only defense and that is our MILITARY!!!,we have no other type of securioty to really defend our nation with,but Obama thinks that sanctions is a good weapon!!....he lives in a fanticy world......And we might all die due to his weak posture in the eye's of Putin,who just launched one of their newest ICBM=intercontinental ballistic missiles,just for testing!...or a warning to Obama,to get involved with Russia's power grab of it's old satelite Nation of the former USSR.....But Obama wants us smothered in qay marriage,and all the other social injustis,while we are being surrounded by our enemies........The only enemies Obama has is conservatives,talk radio,and religious folks,and Republicans,gun owners,and Freedom loving Americans anywhere in America....Betteer call for joker's impeachment or we all might be in serious dire consequences!!....I served in the USAF in Montana and put war heads on ICBM'S 200 in Great Falls .And I just read where 180 launch officers were supposedly caught cheating on some test!,I'm not buying it,I believe Obama and his cronies are messing with our NUCLEAR FORCES,AND THAT IS VERY SERIOUS!!....I don't trust this imposture sitting in the WH....Neither should you!!.......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2376 Mar 21, 2014
BUCKEYE LOGIC?.....Somewhat lacking.....actually, just more reichwing fear mongering....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2377 Mar 21, 2014
Ellen: Everyone's Grateful for Obamacare

Ellen DeGeneres praised Obamacare in an interview with President Barack Obama saying that the new healthcare law is "successful" and "doing very, very well."

"It had a rough start, but you've got 5 million people that have signed up so far, which is an enormous amount of people that have signed up, so it's successful," DeGeneres said.

There you have it! Obama takes credit for ObamaCare.

Good for America,

Good for You.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2378 Mar 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Ellen: Everyone's Grateful for Obamacare
Ellen DeGeneres praised Obamacare in an interview with President Barack Obama saying that the new healthcare law is "successful" and "doing very, very well."
"It had a rough start, but you've got 5 million people that have signed up so far, which is an enormous amount of people that have signed up, so it's successful," DeGeneres said.
There you have it! Obama takes credit for ObamaCare.
Good for America,
Good for You.
now there is only 30 million uninsured.

great job.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2379 Mar 22, 2014
5M newly insured is the high end estimate. It has been stated that at least 20% haven't paid their premium.

This govt program is spending $5B on this before a premium or claim is ever paid.

A colossal failure!!!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2380 Mar 22, 2014
So Ellen says its good? Another endorsement from someone who is doesn't have to live in the mess the left has created.

I am sure Ellen used the failed website. I am sure Ellen's friends didn't get their policies cancelled or see their premiums go up 60%.

Further proof an endorsement from a Hollywood lib doesn't mean a damn thing.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2381 Apr 4, 2014
Yes Obama is doing a great job. Millions have signed up for health care. The rich, and the middle class saves money. It is the law, even though over 50 times the DO NOTHING Republicans have attempted to repeal the PPACA, that was signed into law over four (4) years ago. Thanks Mr. President for all of your great accomplishments while keeping America out of another useless war, like the war in Iraq, Afghanistan nitwit Republican President Bush, that left America and the World on the brink of financial collapse. That man commonly known in history as one of Americas dumbest, and worst.

Enjoy All Republicans - The man that cost the Republicans from winning back the White House in 2008 an 2012. Will he do it again in 2016? Yes without a doubt.

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2382 Apr 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Yes Obama is doing a great job. Millions have signed up for health care. The rich, and the middle class saves money. It is the law, even though over 50 times the DO NOTHING Republicans have attempted to repeal the PPACA, that was signed into law over four (4) years ago. Thanks Mr. President for all of your great accomplishments while keeping America out of another useless war, like the war in Iraq, Afghanistan nitwit Republican President Bush, that left America and the World on the brink of financial collapse. That man commonly known in history as one of Americas dumbest, and worst.
Enjoy All Republicans - The man that cost the Republicans from winning back the White House in 2008 an 2012. Will he do it again in 2016? Yes without a doubt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tlcE3HVRlRsXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
if you are comparing Obama to a 1st grader as POTUS in comparison....tied at best.

with what the government spent to sign up 7 million people they could have outright purchased them all insurance.

now they are forcing others to the plans that are worse and more expensive.

your going to be upset in November when Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are told to shut up and get back in the time out corner.

aborting you commies at all cost is the agenda......and 24 hour video recording of 100's of lies will nail the coffin.

Obama needs 56 years in office to repair the damage of the Bush administration according to the moron.

The dollar since his re-election has lost 15% of value.

you drunk idiots make sure you have ID or you won't vote.

now go muck stalls you lazy nasty she hippo.

Location hidden

#2383 Apr 5, 2014
U.S. ECONOMY GUAGE JUMPED IN FEBRUARY Associated Press (3-21-14).......Washington -- A measure of the U.S. economy's health rose in February by the largest amount in three months, suggesting growth should rebound after the severe winter.....The Conference Board said Thursday that it's index of leading indicators increased 0.5 percent in February following a slight 0.1 percent rise in January and a slight 0.1 percent drop in December. It was the best showing since a 0.9 percent gain in November.....Economist have said that the better than expected increase indicates that any weather related problems the economy is experiencing now will be shortlived and the economy will be poised for better growth in the second half of this year.....
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2385 Apr 5, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are comparing Obama to a 1st grader as POTUS in comparison....tied at best.
with what the government spent to sign up 7 million people they could have outright purchased them all insurance.
now they are forcing others to the plans that are worse and more expensive.
your going to be upset in November when Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are told to shut up and get back in the time out corner.
aborting you commies at all cost is the agenda......and 24 hour video recording of 100's of lies will nail the coffin.
Obama needs 56 years in office to repair the damage of the Bush administration according to the moron.
The dollar since his re-election has lost 15% of value.
you drunk idiots make sure you have ID or you won't vote.
now go muck stalls you lazy nasty she hippo.
Who but some stupid fool believes a word you say but some idiot like you.

I read about your gun, all you can do is dream. You are no Rockefeller. My guess you work for someone, that you hang around and wait on their every need, including bath room duty. Which toilet paper do you like to use the best when your boss has his daily need? Don't be shy, you tell everything that makes you look good.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#2386 Apr 14, 2014
It has been awhile since we read anything on Columbus Topix about the all of the good President Obama has done for America.

1. First up, the man won the Nobel Peace Prize. You don't win that medal for being a "War Monger." No you win it on being a peace maker.

2. The man has put millions back to work.

3. Housing sales are up.

4. New car sales are up.

5. We are out of Iraq.

6. We are coming out of Afghanistan.

7. For once we have Health Care.

8. New opportunities are opening up for Americans.

It has been wonderful under Obama, thank you Mr. President.

Location hidden

#2387 Apr 14, 2014
Even more than that....the stability of our American economy, is having a positive effect in Europe and much of the global economy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Will Win! 4 min Duke for Mayor 19
5 living ex-presidents attend Texas hurricane r... 6 min Duke for Mayor 2
for desendents of slaves 14 min leven rail 6
300 dead in Somalia blast 27 min BizzyBee 15
Hillary Clinton tried to avoid President Trump'... 33 min BizzyBee 1
im not her! ☹️ 35 min 404 not found 21
Trump 666 Arrival 2 hr Its True 1
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 66

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web