SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2358 Mar 18, 2014
Got to be more like Blue when I grow up. WHO the flip gets to sit and watch msnbc all day I had to work. OPPS that's a 4 letter word to 48 percent of you sorry.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2359 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Read any major newspaper's business section....you won't be laughing very long....Our economic recovery signals, that the Republican's are WRONG ON EVERY ISSUE......
Most on here believe otherwise. We will find out in Nov14 if America agrees with you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2360 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Read any major newspaper's business section....you won't be laughing very long....Our economic recovery signals, that the Republican's are WRONG ON EVERY ISSUE......
Do you read about home ownership at a 50 year low or that the middle class is at the lowest percentage in the past 60 years.

It appears to me you don't read but listen to people who tell you how good things are because of Oblamo.

Can anyone tell me they're better off than they were 5 years ago?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2361 Mar 19, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble, but FOX was covering it this morning in anticipation of the ceremony and also on several broadcasts throughout the day.
Face it, the lame stream media jump at anything to avoid talking about Obama's horrible presidency. failed policies, criminal actions and the state of the nation, in all aspects, from our own economy to the respect of other coutries which we no longer enjoy. He really needs to go soon.
So, you immediately have spin prepared to help explain away, why Fox would'nt televise the Medal of Honor ceremony LIVE? Why would such a patriotic event, be shortchanged by Fox?

Location hidden

#2362 Mar 19, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Most on here believe otherwise. We will find out in Nov14 if America agrees with you.
Millions of working American's 401K's have already spoken.....more than doubling in value, since 2009.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2363 Mar 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Millions of working American's 401K's have already spoken.....more than doubling in value, since 2009.....
hey stupid

March 2009 the Dow was around 6000 because Barney Frank & Chris Dodd cooked fannie and freddies books. They had been for over a decade, and captured on video lying directly to Congress and the President more than 25 times.

if you had a 401K in 3/09 and have not touched it......it is barely 2007 level at this exact second. If you had redistributed funds and had an advisor, then yes your 401 is larger today.

your greatest economy of all time under Obama the great.....just blamed weather for downturn.

when ever you are super weak and out of excuses......blame the weather.

What would be different if everyone left their cars running, and February had 70 degree temp across entire continent?

man can change Obama's economy by leaving their cars running creating manmade global warming for improving the Obama economy?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2364 Mar 20, 2014
Should Obama receive another Nobel Peace Prize?
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2365 Mar 20, 2014
Not sure why he got the first one. It was always given to people that contributed to the world until then. Now it appears to be given to just about anybody for no reason.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2366 Mar 20, 2014
SFF wrote:
Not sure why he got the first one. It was always given to people that contributed to the world until then. Now it appears to be given to just about anybody for no reason.
I am not sure why God gave you life.
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2367 Mar 20, 2014
I was sent to teach the uneducated morons that still think Work, guns and making money the old fashion way is wrong. I'm tired of supporting all the people that don't work and sit home in an apartment drink, smoke, screw and watch msnbc telling me i'm wrong as i'm buying their food and paying all their bills. you can kiss my ha ha ha. that AOL under pail rider is that a**hole on line. and yes the correct spelling for it is pail as in the one you stand on to preach your stupid shit.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2368 Mar 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Should Obama receive another Nobel Peace Prize?
It's a peace prize, not a puss prize. The world is less safe now the world knows Oblamo is scared of Putin.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2369 Mar 20, 2014
The world is against Putin. Plus it is going to cost Russia dearly for their take over in billions of dollars, they don't really have. Why don't you move there boy? Join your comrades. It would be good ridence, do you need help packing?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2370 Mar 21, 2014
The only way to stand up to a bully is to get in his face, not call his parents. Putin knows the USA is weak with Oblamo. Sanctions will only hurt the citizens, not the leaders or the military.

Talk is cheap.

Reagan broke the USSR and the USA misses his leadership. God bless Ronny!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2372 Mar 21, 2014
And so is Kerry. Hillary left Kerry and Oblamo a mess.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2373 Mar 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
The only way to stand up to a bully is to get in his face, not call his parents. Putin knows the USA is weak with Oblamo. Sanctions will only hurt the citizens, not the leaders or the military.
Talk is cheap.
Reagan broke the USSR and the USA misses his leadership. God bless Ronny!
Wishful thinking boy, it isn't going to happen. Who wants another like Reagan anyway? He was the first big spender, America had.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2374 Mar 21, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking boy, it isn't going to happen. Who wants another like Reagan anyway? He was the first big spender, America had.
in 2010 America fired democratic congressman in bulk.

landslide defeat.

in 2014 it will be the Senate that has the mass firings, and Harry Reid will have a seat in the back of the room where he will be ignored and silenced.

I hope the house elects a new speaker, and Rand Paul leads senate.

RINO's will be fired, and can hold hands with their buddy democrat destructors.

Maybe Barney Frank can loan out his leash he wears out on dates?
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#2375 Mar 21, 2014
This President is playing with our SAFTY and our SECURITY with Putin, and Russia's expansion.they are in Cuba,Venezuela.Sending military vessels to Cuba,and bombersa to Venezuela right in our Hemisphere!!,better wake up and look beyond the usual B/S that is played on the tv,Obama is not playuing with a full deck,in the face oif a very HUNGRY russian bear.And Putin knows America has a weakling sitting in the WH,and Putin watches CNN NEWS tooooooooo! And Obama and his Leftist buddies have been destroying our only defense and that is our MILITARY!!!,we have no other type of securioty to really defend our nation with,but Obama thinks that sanctions is a good weapon!!....he lives in a fanticy world......And we might all die due to his weak posture in the eye's of Putin,who just launched one of their newest ICBM=intercontinental ballistic missiles,just for testing!...or a warning to Obama,to get involved with Russia's power grab of it's old satelite Nation of the former USSR.....But Obama wants us smothered in qay marriage,and all the other social injustis,while we are being surrounded by our enemies........The only enemies Obama has is conservatives,talk radio,and religious folks,and Republicans,gun owners,and Freedom loving Americans anywhere in America....Betteer call for joker's impeachment or we all might be in serious dire consequences!!....I served in the USAF in Montana and put war heads on ICBM'S 200 in Great Falls .And I just read where 180 launch officers were supposedly caught cheating on some test!,I'm not buying it,I believe Obama and his cronies are messing with our NUCLEAR FORCES,AND THAT IS VERY SERIOUS!!....I don't trust this imposture sitting in the WH....Neither should you!!.......

Location hidden

#2376 Mar 21, 2014
BUCKEYE LOGIC?.....Somewhat lacking.....actually, just more reichwing fear mongering....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2377 Mar 21, 2014
Ellen: Everyone's Grateful for Obamacare

Ellen DeGeneres praised Obamacare in an interview with President Barack Obama saying that the new healthcare law is "successful" and "doing very, very well."

"It had a rough start, but you've got 5 million people that have signed up so far, which is an enormous amount of people that have signed up, so it's successful," DeGeneres said.

There you have it! Obama takes credit for ObamaCare.

Good for America,

Good for You.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2378 Mar 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Ellen: Everyone's Grateful for Obamacare
Ellen DeGeneres praised Obamacare in an interview with President Barack Obama saying that the new healthcare law is "successful" and "doing very, very well."
"It had a rough start, but you've got 5 million people that have signed up so far, which is an enormous amount of people that have signed up, so it's successful," DeGeneres said.
There you have it! Obama takes credit for ObamaCare.
Good for America,
Good for You.
now there is only 30 million uninsured.

great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A one-horse open carriage 7 min They cannot kill ... 2
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 23 min They cannot kill ... 4
Where has Rowdy been? 55 min They cannot kill ... 1
Spears from South Side 2 hr now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 3 hr now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 3 hr race relations 3
COPS lives MATTER 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match