Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2342 Mar 12, 2014
not bullshit i'm living it all I got to do is go see my accountant as I watch this money sucking give me whore take it from me. income equity yea we will be equal your dumb ass will be just as flipping poor as me and I don't owe any of you shit. This clown has broken this countrys middle class. quit drinking the Koolaid and watching CNN and reading the NY Times. by the way your boys at 38% according to the last pole do your research. bigger loser than carter.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2343 Mar 12, 2014
Just curious, why is everything that happens still Bush's fault. The man has been gone for years. Never mind, I have read the bullshit forever.
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#2344 Mar 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone have any thoughts on how long it will take to pay down the debt accumulated under Republicans since Ronald Reagan? Trickle down economics that was to come from the rich. What happened the rich abandoned America with greed, and investment in China. Products imported, to be purchased by you, the average American. The result was loss of jobs by the millions.
A tax cut for the rich that resulted is an extreme amount of tax dollar loss flowing into the treasury. Loss of tax dollars, combined with loss of millions of jobs, all that is the hallmark of Republicans. The rich with their contributions to Senators, Representatives, in turn they pass laws the rich desire to become more weathy. It is all about greed. Under Bush, over 800 companies moved to China. Thanks George W. Bush, thanks Dick Cheney.
Costly regulations,spending more then what we take in,Obamacare,the future EPA global tax that the (Democrats) are pushing on a false global warming scheme, which will effect every American who use energy,intitlements,one in seven Americans on food stamps (EBT),slow growth, about 1.3% since dumbo took office,and millions out of work,alot of jobs that are had, are part time,gasoline ever increasing , the Feds printing more money,high taxes,at these rates probably NEVER!!....Oh !,by the way you can thank BILL CLINTON for signing NAFTA and Ross whatever his last name is spelled said that NAFTA would create a sucking sound of jobs leaving America,and it did!!You can blame the Damnedocrats on that debacle.......Obama is sneaky,a liar,not transparent,and a MARXIST.......Expect the worst,and the worst is coming,this poor excuse in the WH is destroying America........Keep drinking the kool aid.......
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#2345 Mar 12, 2014
Guitarz626 wrote:
Just curious, why is everything that happens still Bush's fault. The man has been gone for years. Never mind, I have read the bullshit forever.
Because the press is protecting this loser in the WH,and nothing is ever his fault,he either didn't know,he read it the paper like everyone else,or some other lie.Obama is not fit to lead this Country,he has done more harm then any GOOD!!.He is a great talker,but a lousy leader and liar ,who has a serios problem admitting when he is WRONG,which is most of the damned time.And when he is challenged,he is very revengful,and does something to hurt us.Example,he closed the WH,little children couldn't tour it.shut down the WW2 memorial etc.Unfit and needs to be impeached!!,,Four Dead Americans never forget!!!!!!....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2346 Mar 12, 2014
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE TICKS UP IN FEBRUARY Associated Press(3-1-14) Washington -- A surprisingly optimistic outlook among younger Americans and a higher stock market pushed up a measure of U.S. consumer sentiment in February.....The increase was small, but the severe winter weather seems to have had little effect on American's confidence, so far. That is a sign that spending may pick up in the coming months.....The University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index ticked up to 81.6 in February from 81.2 in January. It's still slightly below December's figure.....The survey found that American's under the age of 35 have grown more optimistic their pay will increase. On average, they expect income gains of 5 percent over the next 12 months, the survey found. THAT'S THE LARGEST EXPECTED GAIN SINCE, NOVEMBER 2006........
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2347 Mar 13, 2014
Blue, I know you reading more than two sentences is a challenge but the source you cite states that it is still lower than it was just 2 months ago.

I understand what a challenge life must be for you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2348 Mar 13, 2014
Democrat directions:
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Anything!

Minimum wage, immigration, Ukraine, Syria, Benghazi, Fast and Furious....anything!

Libs thought they were in utopia until they found out that administering big govt is a lot tougher than talking about it.

Location hidden

#2350 Mar 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Democrat directions:
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Anything!
Minimum wage, immigration, Ukraine, Syria, Benghazi, Fast and Furious....anything!
Libs thought they were in utopia until they found out that administering big govt is a lot tougher than talking about it.
Yeah, who needs an improved economy and no new wars or nation building....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2351 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, who needs an improved economy and no new wars or nation building....
improved economy?

what cartoon said that?

the comparisons you are reading are from nonexistent, to just a few.

every single indicator is down in comparison to a decade ago, with exception to the national debt that has almost doubled.

Obama administration will be recorded by history as a time America almost lost it. Obama could not operate a paper route profitably. What a joke, and you are selling it.

Guess you won't mind people outright laughing in your face moving forward, because due to Obama, the Democratic party is on the extinction list for 2014.

Location hidden

#2352 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
improved economy?
what cartoon said that?
the comparisons you are reading are from nonexistent, to just a few.
every single indicator is down in comparison to a decade ago, with exception to the national debt that has almost doubled.
Obama administration will be recorded by history as a time America almost lost it. Obama could not operate a paper route profitably. What a joke, and you are selling it.
Guess you won't mind people outright laughing in your face moving forward, because due to Obama, the Democratic party is on the extinction list for 2014.
Read any major newspaper's business section....you won't be laughing very long....Our economic recovery signals, that the Republican's are WRONG ON EVERY ISSUE......
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2353 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Read any major newspaper's business section....you won't be laughing very long....Our economic recovery signals, that the Republican's are WRONG ON EVERY ISSUE......
who needs to read when daily I travel to businesses. Today as example to a top 5 employer in Ohio.

I see 1st hand.

and when you read the business section did you skip the part of the FED pumping a reduced 65 billion from 80 billion a month in the stock market?

Did you see that current inventories of 2014 vehicles is a 5 year supply at current rate of sale?

Did you compare building increase to 2010- when there was no building at all?

or did you compare the value of the dollar in comparison to 2010?

You did swallow the bull from the Obama media, and are a fool believing it.

change your avatar to stupid forever.
SFF

Hamilton, OH

#2354 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks gives Obama way to much credit. I have serious doubts that the man can even run bath water let alone have a clue what a paper route requires. Trust me when I say if he wasn't on the short bus his mama walked him to school.
Duke for Mayor

Elyria, OH

#2355 Mar 18, 2014
He is doing a terrible job, can't even spell respect....

woof

Location hidden

#2356 Mar 18, 2014
Watched a very moving and emotional Medal of Honor ceremony, this afternoon.from the White House...24 medal recipients that served from 1941-2001 and had been passed over for recognition, due to race or religion....only 3 were still alive to receive their overdue tributes...i watched on MSNBC and noticed that CNN was also televising this honored ceremony.....Fox News chose to ignore it, instead having Neil Cavuto on, bitching about the perils of the healthcare plan...Does anyone even get their thought process? What do other veteran's think of Fox's choice?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2357 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Watched a very moving and emotional Medal of Honor ceremony, this afternoon.from the White House...24 medal recipients that served from 1941-2001 and had been passed over for recognition, due to race or religion....only 3 were still alive to receive their overdue tributes...i watched on MSNBC and noticed that CNN was also televising this honored ceremony.....Fox News chose to ignore it, instead having Neil Cavuto on, bitching about the perils of the healthcare plan...Does anyone even get their thought process? What do other veteran's think of Fox's choice?
Hate to burst your bubble, but FOX was covering it this morning in anticipation of the ceremony and also on several broadcasts throughout the day.

Face it, the lame stream media jump at anything to avoid talking about Obama's horrible presidency. failed policies, criminal actions and the state of the nation, in all aspects, from our own economy to the respect of other coutries which we no longer enjoy. He really needs to go soon.
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2358 Mar 18, 2014
Got to be more like Blue when I grow up. WHO the flip gets to sit and watch msnbc all day I had to work. OPPS that's a 4 letter word to 48 percent of you sorry.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2359 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Read any major newspaper's business section....you won't be laughing very long....Our economic recovery signals, that the Republican's are WRONG ON EVERY ISSUE......
Most on here believe otherwise. We will find out in Nov14 if America agrees with you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2360 Mar 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Do you read about home ownership at a 50 year low or that the middle class is at the lowest percentage in the past 60 years.

It appears to me you don't read but listen to people who tell you how good things are because of Oblamo.

Can anyone tell me they're better off than they were 5 years ago?

Location hidden

#2361 Mar 19, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble, but FOX was covering it this morning in anticipation of the ceremony and also on several broadcasts throughout the day.
Face it, the lame stream media jump at anything to avoid talking about Obama's horrible presidency. failed policies, criminal actions and the state of the nation, in all aspects, from our own economy to the respect of other coutries which we no longer enjoy. He really needs to go soon.
So, you immediately have spin prepared to help explain away, why Fox would'nt televise the Medal of Honor ceremony LIVE? Why would such a patriotic event, be shortchanged by Fox?

Location hidden

#2362 Mar 19, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Most on here believe otherwise. We will find out in Nov14 if America agrees with you.
Millions of working American's 401K's have already spoken.....more than doubling in value, since 2009.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ya just can't make this stuff up 2 min UTrashy 5
ISIS? How About Psychopathic Football Players ... 25 min Duke for Mayor 1
Democraps....the party of rape 2 hr UTrashy 21
Donald Trump Big Liar 4 hr d pants 14
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... 8 hr Annalisa 3
Men in the Girls Bathroom 19 hr UTrashy 400
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream 19 hr Three Psyche 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages