Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2324 Mar 10, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
May I see some documentation on your claims?
it is public record....pick a category and compare to 2006

you can use government web site.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2325 Mar 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Neutral Party wrote:
Libs think if they talk about it, problem solved. They never look at the results to see if it worked.
Example:
Stimulus package of 2009
Oblamocare
Syria
Ukraine
Iran
middle class
Rich paying their fair share
Why don't you explain all of the stimulas packages Neutral? Why did you think they were necessary? Or not necessary, after all, you brought it up, Then we will talk about the other things you mentioned?
Does Neutral explain his questions? Does he know? He brings them up. When asked to explain his assertions, all he can sayis sure will with nothing, typical Republican. Whay can't you answer Neutral? You brought it up?
Are your eye lids so full of fat you can see. I told you big ass. The stimulus was to pay back donors and I gave you examples.
I've told your lazy ass before I was not going to do your research for you. However, you are so fat and lazy I will give you the high points so you don't whine too much.
You want to talk about the success of Oblamocare next? Total failures...everything he's touched. You can't just talk about things and expect change. You have to work with people to be successful. Something both you and Oblamo have obviously not learned.
d pantz

United States

#2327 Mar 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting heads together is better than war.
ever hear of the "orange revolution"?? Know how long ago that was? Know who their tied to? Ready for people to start telling you that the USA condemned Russia and supported Nazis? http://tarpley.net/usa-and-eu-are-erecting-a-...
d pantz

United States

#2328 Mar 10, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to 2004.
you're right about who it was but if you had a brain you would have said 2008 because that's the year all your buddies use to compare economies.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2329 Mar 10, 2014
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Talk about the plane crash. Talk about Benghazi. Talk about the unemployment rate going up despite "adding" jobs.

Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Talk about 50M+ on food stamps. Talk about the debt doubling during the Oblamo Presidency.

BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT OBLAMOCARE!!!!!
d pantz

United States

#2330 Mar 10, 2014
The president in the Ukraine whom was ousted was democratically elected. This is why we should shut mouth. http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2331 Mar 11, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Talk about the plane crash. Talk about Benghazi. Talk about the unemployment rate going up despite "adding" jobs.
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. Talk about 50M+ on food stamps. Talk about the debt doubling during the Oblamo Presidency.
BUT DON'T TALK ABOUT OBLAMOCARE!!!!!
All old Neutral does on Columbus Topix is repeat the same thing over and over. He has been talking about 50,000,000 on food stamps when George W. Bush was in office. All you have to do, is read one or two of his posts. Then you will know what he is going to write from now on, repeat over and over, and over.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2332 Mar 11, 2014
At last, Obama Care is starting to work. Thanks to Congress for pssing the bill.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2333 Mar 11, 2014
d pantz wrote:
The president in the Ukraine whom was ousted was democratically elected. This is why we should shut mouth. http://m.youtube.com/watch...
So was Putin.....kinda.....so if it appears, democratically elected, we trust it?
Pale Rider

AOL

#2334 Mar 11, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
His doing a great job with the mess left behind by the former administration. He had nothing to build on and finally we see the hard work paying off by Pres. Obama.
2008 - 2012 - 2016, the people will remember George W. Bush. Jeb might as well forget running in 2016. As his Mother said, we don't need another Bush in the White House. Chris Christie is history. Rand Paul would be hard pressed to get 12% of the total vote. Ted Cruz is too radical, no chance at being President.

Location hidden

#2335 Mar 11, 2014
We haven't paid off, alotta the GW bills yet....so, too soon for Jeb, but he is young enough......maybe post Hillary.....? But, only if the teaparty mutants are history.....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2336 Mar 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We haven't paid off, alotta the GW bills yet....so, too soon for Jeb, but he is young enough......maybe post Hillary.....? But, only if the teaparty mutants are history.....
Does anyone have any thoughts on how long it will take to pay down the debt accumulated under Republicans since Ronald Reagan? Trickle down economics that was to come from the rich. What happened the rich abandoned America with greed, and investment in China. Products imported, to be purchased by you, the average American. The result was loss of jobs by the millions.

A tax cut for the rich that resulted is an extreme amount of tax dollar loss flowing into the treasury. Loss of tax dollars, combined with loss of millions of jobs, all that is the hallmark of Republicans. The rich with their contributions to Senators, Representatives, in turn they pass laws the rich desire to become more weathy. It is all about greed. Under Bush, over 800 companies moved to China. Thanks George W. Bush, thanks Dick Cheney.
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2337 Mar 11, 2014
time to get over bush retard its been 6 years and nobama has done nothing but hurt small business and the middle class. I've been reading your posts and am convinced there is more trash coming out of your mouth than rumpke has room for. anybody that in love has to be sucking the system and i'm very tired of paying for it. what a ZERO
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2338 Mar 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We'll never pay off Oblamo's bills because there are fewer working now than when Bush left office.

And based on the election in FL today, there is a bunch of trouble coming up for your lib friends later this year.

God bless conservative leadership. It is the only hope this country has.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2339 Mar 11, 2014
BTW, Wide Rider show me the source that under any Bush Presidency there were 50M+ on food stamps.

Another reason why no one believes you're anything but a turkey stuffed with 20lbs of potatoes.

Location hidden

#2340 Mar 12, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll never pay off Oblamo's bills because there are fewer working now than when Bush left office.
And based on the election in FL today, there is a bunch of trouble coming up for your lib friends later this year.
God bless conservative leadership. It is the only hope this country has.
How about the replenishing of the Social Security funds......emptied out by REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS?

Location hidden

#2341 Mar 12, 2014
SFF wrote:
time to get over bush retard its been 6 years and nobama has done nothing but hurt small business and the middle class. I've been reading your posts and am convinced there is more trash coming out of your mouth than rumpke has room for. anybody that in love has to be sucking the system and i'm very tired of paying for it. what a ZERO
Yeah, that's why so many economic factors are up....because he is hurting small business....PLEASE research your bullsh*t.....
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#2342 Mar 12, 2014
not bullshit i'm living it all I got to do is go see my accountant as I watch this money sucking give me whore take it from me. income equity yea we will be equal your dumb ass will be just as flipping poor as me and I don't owe any of you shit. This clown has broken this countrys middle class. quit drinking the Koolaid and watching CNN and reading the NY Times. by the way your boys at 38% according to the last pole do your research. bigger loser than carter.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2343 Mar 12, 2014
Just curious, why is everything that happens still Bush's fault. The man has been gone for years. Never mind, I have read the bullshit forever.
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#2344 Mar 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone have any thoughts on how long it will take to pay down the debt accumulated under Republicans since Ronald Reagan? Trickle down economics that was to come from the rich. What happened the rich abandoned America with greed, and investment in China. Products imported, to be purchased by you, the average American. The result was loss of jobs by the millions.
A tax cut for the rich that resulted is an extreme amount of tax dollar loss flowing into the treasury. Loss of tax dollars, combined with loss of millions of jobs, all that is the hallmark of Republicans. The rich with their contributions to Senators, Representatives, in turn they pass laws the rich desire to become more weathy. It is all about greed. Under Bush, over 800 companies moved to China. Thanks George W. Bush, thanks Dick Cheney.
Costly regulations,spending more then what we take in,Obamacare,the future EPA global tax that the (Democrats) are pushing on a false global warming scheme, which will effect every American who use energy,intitlements,one in seven Americans on food stamps (EBT),slow growth, about 1.3% since dumbo took office,and millions out of work,alot of jobs that are had, are part time,gasoline ever increasing , the Feds printing more money,high taxes,at these rates probably NEVER!!....Oh !,by the way you can thank BILL CLINTON for signing NAFTA and Ross whatever his last name is spelled said that NAFTA would create a sucking sound of jobs leaving America,and it did!!You can blame the Damnedocrats on that debacle.......Obama is sneaky,a liar,not transparent,and a MARXIST.......Expect the worst,and the worst is coming,this poor excuse in the WH is destroying America........Keep drinking the kool aid.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 30 min Mud, James Mud 18
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 1 hr U Make Me Smile 81
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 14
Do you miss Channel 10? 2 hr shadow_hunter 4
Trump Giving Kaepernick Hed, Wow Look Twitter V... 3 hr fat tired old and... 2
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 3 hr d pants 16
Trump Golf Balls Hillary, Absolutely Hillaryious 4 hr Big Johnson 44

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance