Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2298 Mar 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
You really are misinformed. I am almost to the point of calling you retarded except that would be unfair to those who have no control over their challenges.

Read this sharpie:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/us -...

Let me know if this is too difficult and I will explain it to you.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2299 Mar 8, 2014
Libs think if they talk about it, problem solved. They never look at the results to see if it worked.

Example:
Stimulus package of 2009
Oblamocare
Syria
Ukraine
Iran
middle class
Rich paying their fair share

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2300 Mar 8, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are misinformed. I am almost to the point of calling you retarded except that would be unfair to those who have no control over their challenges.
Read this sharpie:
Page Not Found....like intellect in Kentucky....
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2301 Mar 8, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this sharpie:
Explain it Neutral.

Not just the headlines.

From the very beginning. How do you remove chemical weapons, and there is a war going on? It will take time, no matter what Obama says or the United States would have us believe. Or you wanting to make everyone you disagree with look bad. Why don'tyou look up, the chemical weapons stored here in Kentucky. How long has that taken? No war going on here, and we still have not gotten rid of them all. It is people like you that tries to make every issue you can muster up, to make Obama look bad.

The whole point, America isn't in another damn war, we cannot afford. It is a lot cheaper to talk than possiblely another World War.

You explain what good has came from the invasion of Iraq? Other than getting the only man in the Middle East that could control Iran hung?

Explain Neutral, you think you know everything? Explain the Syrian Chemical Weapons. How would you quickly remove them and people shooting at you?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2302 Mar 8, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Libs think if they talk about it, problem solved. They never look at the results to see if it worked.
Example:
Stimulus package of 2009
Oblamocare
Syria
Ukraine
Iran
middle class

Why don't you explain all of the stimulas packages Neutral? Why did you think they were necessary? Or not necessary, after all, you brought it up, Then we will talk about the other things you mentioned?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2303 Mar 8, 2014
Explain those Stimulus packages of George Bush too Neutral, why do you think he asked Congress for them? Did they work? Was they necessary? Start explaining Neutral.

Location hidden

#2304 Mar 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
Sorry, parts of Kentucky....lol...

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#2305 Mar 8, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
I actually saw Jimmy Carter click his heels in celebration,he no longer is the worst President in American HISTORY anymore!!..
Welcome to 2004.

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#2306 Mar 8, 2014
Obama sucks.
Even Rob Portman knows it.
And that's saying something.

http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-mal...

Hi, Im U.S. Senator Rob Portman from Ohio, and I want to talk to you today about how to get America moving again.

Its been five years since the experts said the recession was over, but for millions of Americans, it feels like it never ended.(Scroll down to view a video of these full remarks.)

Were living through the weakest economic recovery since World War II, and a lot of folks are struggling to make ends meet. Unemployment remains stubbornly high; the number of long-term unemployed is actually at record levels.

But these statistics only tell half the story. Eleven million Americans have become so discouraged that theyve given up looking for work altogether. Poverty rates have gone up, salaries have gone down, with the average family now bringing home $4,000 less than they did just five years ago....

(Read the rest...)
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2307 Mar 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, parts of Kentucky....lol...
Many in Kentucky voted for Mitt Romney. I am not sure Neutral Part Brainless can vote. He hasn't been in America long enough. Remember he crossed out of Mexico into USA not to many years ago. About the only thing he can do is copy and paste, and he has learned how to spell F A T, C A T, B A T. His biggest word to date is C H I C K E N. He has to copy Pale Rider and paste on here. We need to get SL to teach him a few things. She has tried everything she can, to get him to like her on here. Good luck with that, he has his eye on Reality Speaks. He has this man thing, if you know what I mean.

Keep up the fantastic work.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2308 Mar 8, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to 2004.
The man that knows what happened in 2004. A man purchased four more years in the White House. He left humiliated, with nothing to show for eight years, nothing, nothing at all. Him and his crooked brother screwed Al Gore out of being the President.

Keep those bombs coming!
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#2309 Mar 8, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, it's been less than a week. What do you think this is, a game of Risk? It might take a minute for countries to get their heads together on this.
Getting heads together is better than war.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2310 Mar 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Page Not Found....like intellect in Kentucky....
Bad Knees Blue,
Next time before you post something so stupid as to Syria has given up their WMD's try going to Google.com and type in "Has Syria given up all their chemical weapons" and see all the info come up. Then go read it.

Both you and Enormous Rider hear Oblamo and Kerry state something and you take it as gospel. You're foolish pups in a dangerous world.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2311 Mar 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Many in Kentucky voted for Mitt Romney. I am not sure Neutral Part Brainless can vote. He hasn't been in America long enough. Remember he crossed out of Mexico into USA not to many years ago. About the only thing he can do is copy and paste, and he has learned how to spell F A T, C A T, B A T. His biggest word to date is C H I C K E N. He has to copy Pale Rider and paste on here. We need to get SL to teach him a few things. She has tried everything she can, to get him to like her on here. Good luck with that, he has his eye on Reality Speaks. He has this man thing, if you know what I mean.
Keep up the fantastic work.
Of course you want Blue to keep posting. Still keeping hope that someone will think your not the least intelligent person on this site. But no matter how misinformed Blue is everyone will still know your ass is the widest ever on Topix.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2312 Mar 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain all of the stimulas packages Neutral? Why did you think they were necessary? Or not necessary, after all, you brought it up, Then we will talk about the other things you mentioned?
Sure will. Let's talk about all those "shovel ready" jobs that two years later the POTUS joked weren't "really shovel ready". Let's talk about the money being funneled back to donors, like the unions and Solyndra. Let's talk about another promise broken when the POTUS said pass this stimulus package and unemployment won't go above 8%. Now 11M have dropped out of the labor force and the real unemployment rate is well into the teens.

You have so much grease in your heart your brain is lacking blood causing memory loss. Five + years and we are still waiting for all this peace and prosperity. Oh yeah, he was going to cut the debt in half too.

Location hidden

#2313 Mar 9, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad Knees Blue,
Next time before you post something so stupid as to Syria has given up their WMD's try going to Google.com and type in "Has Syria given up all their chemical weapons" and see all the info come up. Then go read it.
Both you and Enormous Rider hear Oblamo and Kerry state something and you take it as gospel. You're foolish pups in a dangerous world.
Geez, not ALL the weapons yet?....Could you be more insignificant? Should'nt you be studying up, for 8 years of whining about HILLARY?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2314 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Geez, not ALL the weapons yet?....Could you be more insignificant? Should'nt you be studying up, for 8 years of whining about HILLARY?
the Gators ate your Blue fantasy, and the American people are going to erase you fantasy completely this fall.

you should be looking extra hard for a job, because your 5 year unemployment expires 1/15.

just a few months left, and your reality is work or be hungry.

Location hidden

#2315 Mar 9, 2014
....insignificant.....
Pale Rider

AOL

#2316 Mar 9, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Example:
Stimulus package of 2009
Oblamocare
Syria
Ukraine
Iran
middle class

Does Neutral explain his questions? Does he know? He brings them up. When asked to explain his assertions, all he can sayis sure will with nothing, typical Republican. Whay can't you answer Neutral? You brought it up?

Location hidden

#2317 Mar 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the Gators ate your Blue fantasy, and the American people are going to erase you fantasy completely this fall.
you should be looking extra hard for a job, because your 5 year unemployment expires 1/15.
just a few months left, and your reality is work or be hungry.
Michigan wins Big-10 Basketball Title, outright.....sniff out a clue occasionally, would ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do FEMINISTS think about Brucine Jenner? 56 min Linda 7
Poll Should President Obama go to Baltimore to fix t... 1 hr Linda 7
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 1 hr Duke for Mayor 198
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 1 hr Linda 6
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 1 hr Linda 201
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 2 hr REAL American 4
Watching the KENTUCKY DERBY 9 hr Seriouslady 7
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE