Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2262 Mar 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and to just think that had Obama not junked the Missile project in Europe, we would not be here today because of fear.
100% Obama fault.
Had they been there, then Putin would be forced to call asking for help. We gladly would thrust our noses in others business like the hens we are.
strength builds peace.
you loons will never get it.
This entire episode would have been avoided if Romney were POTUS. He would not have junked missile program.
Romney also would have worked to build global economic engines, and Putin personally would have benefited. these 2 guys have nothing in common either, but Romney is an experienced warrior on the business battlefield, and could counteract force with devastating economic blow.
Obama has his blanke sitting in the corner hiding.
Now we have Amateur hour by self proclaimed smart people live......it is everyday in America with Obama as POTUS.
What missile program and how would it have prevented this situation?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2263 Mar 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What missile program and how would it have prevented this situation?
you really are stupid.........I am sorry.

go play.....I'm not biting.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2264 Mar 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are stupid.........I am sorry.
go play.....I'm not biting.
That's because you have no teeth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2265 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>
That's because you have no teeth.
your $5 against my $100.....my teeth are better than yours.

At 51 I yet have a filling, and wisdom teeth extraction only dental procedure.

My teeth are bleached yearly. They are perfect.

Now........let's discuss you always on the losing end....shall we.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#2266 Mar 4, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your $5 against my $100.....my teeth are better than yours.
At 51 I yet have a filling, and wisdom teeth extraction only dental procedure.
My teeth are bleached yearly. They are perfect.
Now........let's discuss you always on the losing end....shall we.
Fantastic.
d pantz

United States

#2267 Mar 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A poor analogy there professor. The current Ukrainian government was not responsible for authorizing murdering protesters in the streets of Kiev.
woof
why would that make a difference? Who do think I'm saying we would attack in this situation if we did? Who are we condemning? Hint: its not the current Ukrainian govt. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014/03/04...
d pantz

United States

#2268 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd Request....So, you prefer sending Americans to war, instead of tough talk? No Spin, Please....
LMAO!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2269 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Military Action?...Is that what you'd suggest?
All options should be on the table. To not even suggest this again shows the world what an empty suit we have as POTUS. When Syria was proven to use chemical weapons, Saad "crossed the line" yet we do nothing.

This is why the USA has lost respect around the world. No one believes Oblamo is a leader. The British and Germans have distanced themselves from us regarding the Ukraine.

And Putin has again proven to be a leader and Oblamo is a puss.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2270 Mar 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> he seemed to mention more than just military action if you read what he posted. None of you on the left seemed to have a problem with "sabre rattling" when we used that route in Syria.
...and did nothing!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2271 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd Request....So, you prefer sending Americans to war, instead of tough talk? No Spin, Please....
Talk is cheap and meaningless. Especially with this administration.

You hear Oblamo say how good things are and believe it. Yet the data shows the economy sucks.

See the connection?
d pantz

United States

#2272 Mar 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Dude, it's been less than a week. What do you think this is, a game of Risk? It might take a minute for countries to get their heads together on this.
actually the Euromaidan started a long time ago, dude.
d pantz

United States

#2273 Mar 5, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
All options should be on the table. To not even suggest this again shows the world what an empty suit we have as POTUS. When Syria was proven to use chemical weapons, Saad "crossed the line" yet we do nothing.
This is why the USA has lost respect around the world. No one believes Oblamo is a leader. The British and Germans have distanced themselves from us regarding the Ukraine.
doing nothing is exactly what our government should do and they should shut mouth in the process. We forcefully end protests here, we even work on "humane non deadly weapons" like sonar weapons to use on crowds. We all know how those work out... http://electronicvillag e.blogspot.com/2009/05/taser-r elated-deaths-in-united-states .html?m=1
d pantz

United States

#2274 Mar 5, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2275 Mar 5, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, you'd rather President Obama threaten with our military? See if you can answer a simple question, without all the bullsh*t.....
d pantz

United States

#2276 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So then, you'd rather President Obama threaten with our military? See if you can answer a simple question, without all the bullsh*t.....
let's just say our rout of diplomacy was pointless and the world will always take our money and laugh at how FOS our leaders are when we "condemn" other countries. http://www.storyleak.com/nbc-report-bankers-f...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2277 Mar 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So then, you'd rather President Obama threaten with our military? See if you can answer a simple question, without all the bullsh*t.....
all the bullchit?

you mean your posts?

Those are lies and distortion for the idiot class you worship to.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2279 Mar 5, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
So he should threaten military action that no one in the world believes he would initiate because it is entirely uncalled for, knowing that he would never do it, so people like you could later blame him for threatening military action and then not pursuing it. Brilliant.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2280 Mar 5, 2014
<quoted text>
So he should threaten military action that no one in the world believes he would initiate because it is entirely uncalled for, knowing that he would never do it, so people like you could later blame him for threatening military action and then not pursuing it. Brilliant.
that happened in Syria..........and it was not brilliant but stupid.

That helped inspire Putin, and most likely the Chinese.

The epic failure in the White House could not organize a sock drawer.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2281 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Syria and Ukraine? In Syria, Oblamo drew a line and did nothing. In the Ukraine he is just talking.

Putin is the one showing action. Now explain who appears to the weak one.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2282 Mar 6, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Syria and Ukraine? In Syria, Oblamo drew a line and did nothing. In the Ukraine he is just talking.
Putin is the one showing action. Now explain who appears to the weak one.
Yeah. You bitch about what he did in Syria and now you are bitching that he isn't doing the same thing in Ukraine. What is the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 4 min Pale Rider 465
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 13 min Male 925
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Mud, James Mud 13
O J is free on parole, Goldmans still bitter 1 hr Reality 2
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gidae 257
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 2 hr the hotep 70
older women needing spanked? 3 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages