Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2242 Mar 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
So far our devastating actions against Russian aggression include not participating in planning for a summit and America withdrew from the para-Olympics.
Yet the administration will not even mention military action. Anyone else notice this?
Military Action?...Is that what you'd suggest?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2243 Mar 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
So far our devastating actions against Russian aggression include not participating in planning for a summit and America withdrew from the para-Olympics.
Yet the administration will not even mention military action. Anyone else notice this?
So you advocate sabre rattling as the most effective response?

That doesn't sound very "neutral".

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2244 Mar 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
What military action do you think we should take?
d pantz

United States

#2245 Mar 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you advocate sabre rattling as the most effective response?
That doesn't sound very "neutral".
woof
he seemed to mention more than just military action if you read what he posted. None of you on the left seemed to have a problem with "sabre rattling" when we used that route in Syria.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2246 Mar 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Although other countries have denounced Russia's aggression, there appears to be no unity of what to do.
Not anything like when Bush I and II were able to build a coalition in the middle east conflicts. The "free" world lacks leadership.
Like Hillary's add said, what's going to happen when the WH phone rings at 3am. Looks like no one answering.
Dude, it's been less than a week. What do you think this is, a game of Risk? It might take a minute for countries to get their heads together on this.

Location hidden

#2247 Mar 4, 2014
....crickets.....
d pantz

United States

#2248 Mar 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What military action do you think we should take?
you could've asked where the summit would be held..... how about the same action we took in Syria after all of Kerry's tough talk?
d pantz

United States

#2249 Mar 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, it's been less than a week. What do you think this is, a game of Risk? It might take a minute for countries to get their heads together on this.
what would you're policy be?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2250 Mar 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you could've asked where the summit would be held..... how about the same action we took in Syria after all of Kerry's tough talk?
What?

Location hidden

#2251 Mar 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> you could've asked where the summit would be held..... how about the same action we took in Syria after all of Kerry's tough talk?
So you prefer sending young Americans to war, over tough talk?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#2252 Mar 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> what would you're policy be?
I'm not convinced this is any of our business. But you see, I'm not the one who is blaming this situation on the President and insisting that he is mishandling it. It would seem that a person who is so convinced that the situation is being mishandled would be able to articulate how and then be willing to support that position. Unless of course that person simply wants to complain.
d pantz

United States

#2253 Mar 4, 2014
The fact is we have forcefully ended protests here! It is redundant for us to act like we have set the standard. Imagine if we had a huge protest here to restore our rights before the Patriot Act. http://www.alternet.org/story/152812/why_are_...
We should apologize to the world for electing and continuing to elect leaders who are destroying civil liberties and human rights in a country that used to set the standard.
d pantz

United States

#2254 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So you prefer sending young Americans to war, over tough talk?
well he mentioned in an earlier post that we haven't even initiated talks so you could've just as easily inquired about that too. Instead you want to focus on him bringing up the fact that we haven't used military action . How does mentioning that we haven't really done either ( just denounce Russia) equal NP would use military action? Maybe he just likes Putin or hates the new Ukraine govt. For all we know... actually, who cares? So far you've managed to turn a thread about approving of the president into " what neutral party's foreign policy would be".
d pantz

United States

#2255 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So you prefer sending young Americans to war, over tough talk?
You and Che seem to have the same level of reading comprehension.
d pantz

United States

#2256 Mar 4, 2014
You know if there were an uprising in Canada we would have some kind of meddling in it.

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#2257 Mar 4, 2014
Don't worry.

Hillary gave Kerry her magical reset button.
And Barack handed him $1B taxpayer dollars.

Who could possibly get screwed?
Except Ukrainians and Americans?

Location hidden

#2258 Mar 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
2nd Request....So, you prefer sending Americans to war, instead of tough talk? No Spin, Please....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2259 Mar 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> he seemed to mention more than just military action if you read what he posted. None of you on the left seemed to have a problem with "sabre rattling" when we used that route in Syria.
A poor analogy there professor. The current Ukrainian government was not responsible for authorizing murdering protesters in the streets of Kiev.

woof
Frugalady

Cattaraugus, NY

#2260 Mar 4, 2014
Why is Kerry taking one billion dollars to the Ukraine from Obama? I thought the U.S. was in debt for trillions of dollars. Why is Moosehelle, along with her two daughters, going to China? How much is that costing us?

As for the Ukraine situation, it's none of our business. We have our own desperate problems right here. What does Obama, the community organizer, know about international affairs? The only thing he really knows is where to have his next vacation!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2261 Mar 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd Request....So, you prefer sending Americans to war, instead of tough talk? No Spin, Please....
and to just think that had Obama not junked the Missile project in Europe, we would not be here today because of fear.

100% Obama fault.

Had they been there, then Putin would be forced to call asking for help. We gladly would thrust our noses in others business like the hens we are.

strength builds peace.

you loons will never get it.

This entire episode would have been avoided if Romney were POTUS. He would not have junked missile program.

Romney also would have worked to build global economic engines, and Putin personally would have benefited. these 2 guys have nothing in common either, but Romney is an experienced warrior on the business battlefield, and could counteract force with devastating economic blow.

Obama has his blanke sitting in the corner hiding.

Now we have Amateur hour by self proclaimed smart people live......it is everyday in America with Obama as POTUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr GrowUp 47
News Crime Stoppers | 'Halloween' mask part of late ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Can the Democrat Party Heal itself? Or... 2 hr Seriouslady 16
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... 3 hr Seriouslady 8
Pottery, er Potty Barn 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Recount Collapses 3 hr Truth Honesty Int... 23
News St. Xavier beats St. Ignatius in double OT for ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Trump endangers relations with China 5 hr GrowUp 57
Trump the Crook/Liar 9 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 215
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 15 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages