ODOT raised concerns on Rt. 315 ramp ...

ODOT raised concerns on Rt. 315 ramp removal

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 11, 2018, titled ODOT raised concerns on Rt. 315 ramp removal. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

By mid-May 2017, Columbus officials had applied for a demolition permit, cut down trees, submitted traffic studies and held the first public meeting to prepare to remove an exit ramp from Route 315 on land needed for OhioHealth's new $89 million headquarters. But they hadn't yet persuaded the Ohio Department of Transportation to hand over freeway right-of-way that the state controlled, documents obtained by The Dispatch show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2018
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Why didn't ODOT stop the ramp closure before the building was built?
because the same people who spelled left "LFET in 6' letters on route 23 and I270 interchange are making the decisions.
404 not found

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2018
They consistently get the sign shields wrong. Up on US 62 near Johnstown, they had a sign shield for an Ohio Route 62. On Ohio 315, there was a sign near the split with I-670 for the non-existent US 315. It was up for over 5 years, but I see that they recently took it down. And along Livingston Avenue, us-33 has mysteriously become Ohio Route 33

I was in the Youngstown area last week, and they had the Ohio State Route Shields on construction signs along I-76, flipped backwards.

This should not be that difficult. If they have a moron in the sign shop who doesn't know the difference between a US Route and a state route, they should find somebody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Manafort and Cohen's cases mean for the Tr... 7 min Billmanfartsonhill 297
Saul Alinsky Can anyone help? 8 min Enter Username 21
News Ohio Supreme Court rules reporters can view pre... 29 min They cannot kill ... 1
Trump declassifies Carter Page FISA Docs 33 min MAGA 62
Donald Trump 1 hr White Fangs 468
UDF Price Lock is a great gimmick! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe in white ne... 1 hr Shakem OnDown 107

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages