“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>The lion's share of the 72 hour combat ready prep time is for the paint job to take.
I did not know that. I thought those planes were not put in combat.

Learn something new everyday I guess! And I'll admit, I haven't read their website completely.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine Corps band should be shut down too.
Can we shut you down? You're just a jerk with lousy opinions.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#23 Mar 3, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that. I thought those planes were not put in combat.
Learn something new everyday I guess! And I'll admit, I haven't read their website completely.
Admittedly, it would have to be a DEFCON 2 I imagine for those planes to be so desperately needed. And we've never been at that level aside from just SAC during the Cuban Missile Crisis. DEFCON 3 was declared in during that for the rest of the military as well as in 1973 (Yom Kippur War) and on 9/11.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. Che isn't the sole reason, GoKeefes and George's posts were thought out responses to my jumping the gun.
Just one instance of the hard choices that have to be made when cutting the budget. Everyone has glib answers, but then when you get right down to it, it's not at all easy.

At least you were honest enough to change your mind. Not something seen in most people out here.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine Corps band should be shut down too.
Oh goody...no Hail to the Chief then for Obama? Hmmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#26 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Get a life.
What kind of reasoned response is that? When this country is in an economic crisis, the last thing we should be paying for is a marching band traipsing around the country.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Mar 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we shut you down? You're just a jerk with lousy opinions.
Awww. Sorry you don't agree with me. I'm sorry that disagreeing with you makes me a jerk. Wouldn't the world be a much better place if everyone simply agreed with you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#28 Mar 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody...no Hail to the Chief then for Obama? Hmmm.
iPad.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of reasoned response is that? When this country is in an economic crisis, the last thing we should be paying for is a marching band traipsing around the country.
instead we should spend a trillion dollars on animals that fill our prisons.

give the lazy in fairness, a salary equal to 50K job, for doing nothing.

The marching band is far more important, than supporting a group of takers in this society that have proven 1000 times the failure of social engineering.

go suck your bag pipes.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
instead we should spend a trillion dollars on animals that fill our prisons.
give the lazy in fairness, a salary equal to 50K job, for doing nothing.
The marching band is far more important, than supporting a group of takers in this society that have proven 1000 times the failure of social engineering.
go suck your bag pipes.
What?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#31 Mar 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
This is a luxury that should have been ended years ago.
That is correct. It is a waste of money and a distraction from the mission.

Hilliard, OH

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard Moochele's posterior called a lot of different things, but that's a new one.

Hilliard, OH

#33 Mar 4, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. It is a waste of money and a distraction from the mission.
Those pilots would be flying anyway and those Vipers can be combat ready in 72 hours.
I suppose you think the Air Force Museum is a waste, too.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#34 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Those pilots would be flying anyway and those Vipers can be combat ready in 72 hours.
I suppose you think the Air Force Museum is a waste, too.
He probably thinks the USS Constitution is a waste.

I fully expect it to be sold to China.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#35 Mar 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Sorry you don't agree with me. I'm sorry that disagreeing with you makes me a jerk. Wouldn't the world be a much better place if everyone simply agreed with you?
Awww. I'm sorry but I haven't seen you proffer an informed opinion. All you do here is insult. The world would be a much better place if you'd learn how to offer an opinion rather than attacking the messengers.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#36 Mar 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. I'm sorry but I haven't seen you proffer an informed opinion. All you do here is insult. The world would be a much better place if you'd learn how to offer an opinion rather than attacking the messengers.
Gee, the post you responded to was my informed opinion that the Marine Corps band should be shut down. Where is the insult? Where was the attack on a messenger? I offered an opinion and you attacked me.
Huh. Ain't reality funny when you stop and look at it?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#37 Mar 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, the post you responded to was my informed opinion that the Marine Corps band should be shut down. Where is the insult? Where was the attack on a messenger? I offered an opinion and you attacked me.
Huh. Ain't reality funny when you stop and look at it?
No, you just flipped off to cut the band.

You don't know an iota of what's going on. I happen to have some insight, am pretty much infused with it each day. Work on a military installation, sweetie. My comeback was to then cut them completely so as not to play Hail to the Chief for Obama, which is ok by me. I don't care for Obama. I don't happen to care for most of our Congress either.

But your opinion is stupid. All branches of the military basically get the same level of fund losses, how that's applied may or may not affect the Marine Band, but I doubt it will. They happen to perform a lot of other services than play Hail to the Chief (such as perform gratis for military funerals at Arlington).
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#38 Mar 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just flipped off to cut the band.
You don't know an iota of what's going on. I happen to have some insight, am pretty much infused with it each day. Work on a military installation, sweetie. My comeback was to then cut them completely so as not to play Hail to the Chief for Obama, which is ok by me. I don't care for Obama. I don't happen to care for most of our Congress either.
But your opinion is stupid. All branches of the military basically get the same level of fund losses, how that's applied may or may not affect the Marine Band, but I doubt it will. They happen to perform a lot of other services than play Hail to the Chief (such as perform gratis for military funerals at Arlington).
See. You are just like every Tea Bagger I have ever met. You want to cut, cut, cut federal expenditures just so long as they effect somebody else. The minute it is your ox getting gored, you bitch and moan and call people stupid.

If your military installation is in Ohio, it should be completely shut down today. We can't afford it anymore.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#39 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See. You are just like every Tea Bagger I have ever met. You want to cut, cut, cut federal expenditures just so long as they effect somebody else. The minute it is your ox getting gored, you bitch and moan and call people stupid.
If your military installation is in Ohio, it should be completely shut down today. We can't afford it anymore.
We can't afford your Great Society.

The .mil is the primary role of the feds, redistribution is not.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#40 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we need to change the weight of votes?

for every dollar you pay in federal income tax you receive 1 vote.

Zero paid income tax receives 1 vote.

Then let your above argument be voted upon.

You are like any typical liberal I have ever met; and expect no accountability for your actions; and demand society pay for your bad mistakes. We got it.

The minute someone screams foul, you throw the race card. Got it.

Guess what....we can't afford to pay for your stupid mistakes any longer. You are going to have to figure a way to feed yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 317
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 3,555
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 31,495
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 2 hr BizzyBee 46
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search