Hillary Clinton 2016?
Pale Rider

AOL

#81 Apr 9, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Hannity would run...
That would be fkn awesome.
He would finally get off of bullshit mountain and get his ass kicked by the real world.
I can't stand that bastard liar. He will never run, he would have about as much chance of winning as Bill O'Reilly.

Excellent point Black Rhino.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#83 Apr 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
I know one thing, the media will do their best to elect a liberal democrat.
bankrupting the media is a start.

buy nothing advertised on the media, and tell manufacturer why.

start writing the businesses that if you support this......we will not support you.

fight the war the old fashioned way........ through the wallet.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#84 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand that bastard liar. He will never run, he would have about as much chance of winning as Bill O'Reilly.
Excellent point Black Rhino.
here are some points:

you are alone, ugly, fat, and desperate.

you are a plague to humanity, and only life accomplishment is running your mouth.

you are not a lady or a woman, and are considered vermin.

men run from you

you never even accomplished the 15 year old girl ultimate goal......a boyfriend.

you are an extremest radical being that nobody will date, and nobody wants to listen to your whining.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#85 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
here are some points:
you are alone, ugly, fat, and desperate.
you are a plague to humanity, and only life accomplishment is running your mouth.
you are not a lady or a woman, and are considered vermin.
men run from you
you never even accomplished the 15 year old girl ultimate goal......a boyfriend.
you are an extremest radical being that nobody will date, and nobody wants to listen to your whining.
After reading this I laid on the floor, then rolled and laffed at the same time. Then I got back in my chair to post about it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#86 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
here are some points:
you are alone, ugly, fat, and desperate.
you are a plague to humanity, and only life accomplishment is running your mouth.
you are not a lady or a woman, and are considered vermin.
men run from you
you never even accomplished the 15 year old girl ultimate goal......a boyfriend.
you are an extremest radical being that nobody will date, and nobody wants to listen to your whining.
You fool, you read all of my posts!

That fishing you brag about is from a farm pond just North of Walnut Creek, Ohio, in Holmes County. You pay an Amish farmer to fish for carp and sunfish. How is that cane pole and cork working out for you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#87 Apr 10, 2013
Hillary Clinton a woman for all times. She will be the best President America has ever had.

I hope she reminds everyone of the last Republican that wasted eight years of his life in the White House.

I thank President Clinton says George W. Bush.

Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#88 Apr 10, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate American diplomatic personnel?
Which personnel is that, junior?

Reading is fundamental.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#89 Apr 10, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot find "Paul" in post#69

You got caught
Ryan. Really?

Gonna shoot for any substance today, junior?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#90 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand that bastard liar. He will never run, he would have about as much chance of winning as Bill O'Reilly.

Excellent point Black Rhino.
Jesus.

Any one of those clowns would sink like a rock when confronted with real politics.
Pale Rider

AOL

#91 Apr 10, 2013
The next President:
Hillary Clinton
2016

Will Hillary try to get a law passed, the rich pay for Healthcare?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#92 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
The next President:
Hillary Clinton
2016
Will Hillary try to get a law passed, the rich pay for Healthcare?
die trying you mean

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#93 Apr 10, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Which personnel is that, junior?
Reading is fundamental.
Chris Stevens wasn't in the diplomatic corps? Do tell...
Pale Rider

AOL

#94 Apr 10, 2013
Anyone got any dirt they would like to bring up at this time about Hillary. Let's get the "DIRTY LAUNDRY" out of the way now.

Did Bill actually lie?

What is? Is anyway?

Now I might be a tad bit confused, I heard as they were toting that blue dress around a pigeon relieved him or herself, on the blue dress. I know there will be those that will not believe it, but that is the rest of the story. Paul Harvey!
Pale Rider

AOL

#95 Apr 10, 2013
Will Hillary nominate Obama to the Supreme Court?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#97 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
bankrupting the media is a start.
buy nothing advertised on the media, and tell manufacturer why.
start writing the businesses that if you support this......we will not support you.
fight the war the old fashioned way........ through the wallet.
Bankrupt the media! Bahahahaha! Who do you think got all the advertising campaign money the last two elections? That move is a waist of time. Why do you think Jesse J. don't rally boycotts in front of companies anymore ....that shake down don't work anymore. People are loyal to a brand. Brainwashing has its successes.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#98 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to fried chicken granny
Did Bill lie? really?
Does Hillary have a fat rear and giant ankles?
I'll go for the fat rear but the cankles can go.
Pale Rider

AOL

#99 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to fried chicken granny
Did Bill lie? really?
Does Hillary have a fat rear and giant ankles?
Did the man lie? You got a little dirty laundry you would like to air Bigg? Sounds like you been into KFC a few times to many.

Hillary Clinton is all I can think about for 2016.

Chelsea Clinton is in the wings! Senator Clinton?
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#102 Apr 10, 2013
Pale needs to leave the political talk to those informed on the issues. She just read a magazine from 2007 that she is supposed to support Hillary.

Go visit daddy and ask him for $20 and go see the latest Disney movie. Maybe if your lucky he'll give you another $20 and you can visit McDonald's for a tray full of fries too.

Pale Rider, a girl so troubled only her parents could love her.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#103 Apr 10, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Bankrupt the media! Bahahahaha! Who do you think got all the advertising campaign money the last two elections? That move is a waist of time. Why do you think Jesse J. don't rally boycotts in front of companies anymore ....that shake down don't work anymore. People are loyal to a brand. Brainwashing has its successes.
they listen to those that actually buy stuff.

you should see the deals for new cars I receive almost daily.

The dealers in Central Ohio have lost 4 sales in 2 years from me. Purchased 4 cars off Ebay in 2 years delivered in my driveway. That is service. I don't own any Ohio car dealers a future, so saving that $500 and having it delivered just makes practical sense.

Brainwashing is for sheep. I herd sheep for a living.
Pale Rider

AOL

#104 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are. Just read up on historical fact ok.
Get educated or shut up.
I forgot more historical fact, than you will ever know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 36 min Xenos member 1,210
Laura Krutko either has low self esteem or low ... 56 min landscapedude 1
News Papa John's To Pay Funeral Expenses Of Slain De... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 72
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 2 hr landscapedude 19
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... 3 hr Big Johnson 6
hook up in columbus 4 hr getback 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages