CCS Education Commission Begins Discu...

CCS Education Commission Begins Discussing New Education Plan

There are 1 comment on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled CCS Education Commission Begins Discussing New Education Plan. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

The new Education Commission, put together by Mayor Michael Coleman, met Friday to discuss a plan for the future of Columbus City Schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

hey hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 12, 2013
The long parade of history's previous progressive sh^tballs who have also said 'we're going to improve the schools' is merely a blur of aged stupidity. So, as we reflect back on decades of worsening schools, let us not give the incompetent filth credit for their good intentions, rather we condemn the current ones for being responsible for the rash of pedophile teachers they've been producing in recent years. We also condemn them for producing a class of records forging parasites that cheat taxpayers and students.

And the kicker? These sh^tballs are going to give the findings to clown coalman??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will N.Korea Denuclear Agreement be as GOOD as ... 6 min Enter Username 16
Sean Hannity 12 min White Fangs 651
GODDESS PELE is after "pineapple" ! Start Swimm... 2 hr Reality Speaks 25
News Columbus Becomes The First #SmartCity Of Its Kind 2 hr Reality Speaks 2
Who is the best SSDI attorney in Columbus, OH a... 3 hr Foxxy Lady 2 1
NO lying about the Harry, Meghan Wedding 4 hr Reality Speaks 7
Times of Special/Independent Counsel Investigat... 4 hr Reality Speaks 13

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages