“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#161 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the facts to support that conclusion, Beck freak?
woof
If it walks like a duck..........

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/48083-saudi-n...

Beck hinged his theory that Alharbi was somehow responsible for the attack on the fact that he 'was set to be deported under section 212 3B' for 'terrorist activities.'

The Saudi national who was initially detained and then ruled out as a suspect in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack had been flagged on a terror watch list and was granted a student visa without being properly vetted, sources have told me.
A source close to the investigation revealed that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi had been deemed inadmissible under the section of the Immigration and Nationality Act which declares ineligible for a visa – any alien who is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry – in terrorist activity.
At least two additional sources have confirmed to me that Ali Alharbi is set to be deported as early as this week, contrary to statements made by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#162 Apr 6, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a duck..........
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/48083-saudi-n...
Beck hinged his theory that Alharbi was somehow responsible for the attack on the fact that he 'was set to be deported under section 212 3B' for 'terrorist activities.'
The Saudi national who was initially detained and then ruled out as a suspect in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack had been flagged on a terror watch list and was granted a student visa without being properly vetted, sources have told me.
A source close to the investigation revealed that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi had been deemed inadmissible under the section of the Immigration and Nationality Act which declares ineligible for a visa – any alien who is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry – in terrorist activity.
At least two additional sources have confirmed to me that Ali Alharbi is set to be deported as early as this week, contrary to statements made by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
I suggest you join Mr. Beck's legal defense team, and offer them your intriguing "duck" theory as a possible defense.

But before you do, you may wish to do a bit more research.

Here are a couple of places to start:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod ...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report -...

After getting a good running start on that, you may wish to ask Mr. Beck to identify those three unidentified "sources", and also ask him why he didn't identify them, and then go interview them.

Have fun.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#163 Apr 6, 2014
Ooops.

Here ya go Pizza Boy:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod...

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-...

Oh yeah...ask him why Fox scooped him on the truth.

woof

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#164 Apr 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a good little lap dog.
As opposed to your "envious, underachieving tool" chromosome?

Hilliard, OH

#165 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd bite on that, Karl.
Like shootin fish in a barrel.
So, blacklisting people for their political affiliation really is OK, eh Karl?
woof
What the hell do you think just happened to Brendan Eich, you moron?
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#166 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell do you think just happened to Brendan Eich, you moron?
He resigned, of his own free will, to avoid being fired, you idiot.

Is he being called before House sub-committee on Un-American Activities, Paco?

If so, let me know when and where, so you and I can attend. You drive, and I'll buy the gas.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#167 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell do you think just happened to Brendan Eich, you moron?
BTW Paco, All I have heard regarding Mr. Eich's employment status is that he stepped down as CEO of a company he has worked at for years.

He may very well still be employed there in a lesser capacity, for all you know.

Regardless, I'm sure he'll have work if he seeks it out. Your false claim of blacklisting is pathetic.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#168 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He resigned, of his own free will, to avoid being fired, you idiot.
Translation: "We'd like your resignation. Don't make it harder on your family."
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Is he being called before House sub-committee on Un-American Activities, Paco?
Outdated. The media have taken on that role, with much greater efficiency. Inquisition by proxy, with no chance to present a defense.
Duke for Mayor wrote:
If so, let me know when and where, so you and I can attend. You drive, and I'll buy the gas.
woof
Just as soon as I get an Aston Martin with a passenger ejection seat.

And Eich is now effectively blacklisted. Do you thing he'd even get past the security stations at Sun Microsystems, Veracode or Cisco today?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#169 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Outdated. The media have taken on that role, with much greater efficiency. Inquisition by proxy, with no chance to present a defense.<quoted text>Just as soon as I get an Aston Martin with a passenger ejection seat.
And Eich is now effectively blacklisted. Do you thing he'd even get past the security stations at Sun Microsystems, Veracode or Cisco today?
If he publicly recites the shahada, he will
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#170 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Outdated. The media have taken on that role, with much greater efficiency. Inquisition by proxy, with no chance to present a defense.<quoted text>Just as soon as I get an Aston Martin with a passenger ejection seat.
You're a fool.

Got any proof of your assertions? Of course not.

Got any proof that Mr. Eich is no longer employed at Mozilla? Of course not.

Got any proof that Mr. Eich is unemployable? Of course not.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#171 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool.
Got any proof of your assertions? Of course not.
Got any proof that Mr. Eich is no longer employed at Mozilla? Of course not.

woof
CEOs aren't offered demotions, you idiot. But hey, why not get it from the horse's mouth?

"I may get to it, but not working at Mozilla. I’ve resigned as CEO and I’m leaving Mozilla to take a rest, take some trips with my family, look at problems from other angles, and see if the “network problem” has a solution that doesn’t require scaling up to hundreds of millions of users and winning their trust while somehow covering costs. That’s a rare, hard thing, which I’m proud to have done with Firefox at Mozilla.

I encourage all Mozillians to keep going. Firefox OS is even more daunting, and more important. Thanks indeed to all who have supported me, and to all my colleagues over the years, at Mozilla, in standards bodies, and at conferences around the world. I will be less visible online, but still around."
https://brendaneich.com/

You're embarrassing yourself with every post, douchie.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#172 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>CEOs aren't offered demotions, you idiot. But hey, why not get it from the horse's mouth?
"I may get to it, but not working at Mozilla. I’ve resigned as CEO and I’m leaving Mozilla to take a rest, take some trips with my family, look at problems from other angles, and see if the “network problem” has a solution that doesn’t require scaling up to hundreds of millions of users and winning their trust while somehow covering costs. That’s a rare, hard thing, which I’m proud to have done with Firefox at Mozilla.
I encourage all Mozillians to keep going. Firefox OS is even more daunting, and more important. Thanks indeed to all who have supported me, and to all my colleagues over the years, at Mozilla, in standards bodies, and at conferences around the world. I will be less visible online, but still around."
https://brendaneich.com/
It sounds like you are much more upset about this than he is.

Hilliard, OH

#173 Apr 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are much more upset about this than he is.
I despise the fascist gay mafia that you embrace out of sheer hate. As for Eich, I commend him on his self control and hope that he strikes back at the left in an effective way. He's a bright guy...and now he may be the face of a serious movement to slap the queer left down.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174 Apr 6, 2014
Wow. The inanity continues. Dukie even read the public posts that were handed to him...

Eich, unemployable? With his skills and knowledge, one would say offhand, "no." But in a political environment that is so tolerant that it's intolerant of views that are in contrast to their or for old, minor political contributions, I'd say "questionable."

Mozilla may have shot itself in the foot. I somehow don't think it will be able to lead itself in the future.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/w...

And I quote:

"Our organizational culture reflects diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome contributions from everyone regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, language, race, sexual orientation, geographical location and religious views. Mozilla supports equality for all.

We have employees with a wide diversity of views. Our culture of openness extends to encouraging staff and community to share their beliefs and opinions in public. This is meant to distinguish Mozilla from most organizations and hold us to a higher standard. But this time we failed to listen, to engage, and to be guided by our community."

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#175 Apr 6, 2014
^^Dukie didn't even read"^^^
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#176 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are.

Does he sound like a man who is desperate for employment, or money?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#177 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I despise the fascist gay mafia that you embrace out of sheer hate. As for Eich, I commend him on his self control and hope that he strikes back at the left in an effective way. He's a bright guy...and now he may be the face of a serious movement to slap the queer left down.
Hmmmm...look at that quote you just posted above. You really think that's what he's going to do, huh?

Have you ever given any thought to a career in drama?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#178 Apr 6, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
^^Dukie didn't even read"^^^
Awwww....I'm so sorry that I didn't live up to your standards, the ones which require me to read every single piece of information about Mr. Eich's future plans.

I said he's not unemployable, and he's not being blacklisted.

Tell me how, in your little mind, I am wrong about that.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#179 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are.
woof
So Eich should hold back his ambitions because he lacks lack? Think about that one, Dukie...

Meow.

Hilliard, OH

#180 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are.
woof
I can name a number of things more important to a man than employment or money. The fact that you can't tells us just what a shallow existence you lead, Douchie.
Now, go ahead, double down and tell us that there's no proof he doesn't still work at Mozilla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 1 hr Scourge 61
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 1 hr Why 89
News Soda pub aims to be a - rambling house' 2 hr Big Johnson 1
News Reynoldsburg Couple Facing New Charges In Plot ... 2 hr Big Johnson 3
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 47
News Columbus firefighter charged with raping young ... 2 hr Big Johnson 1
Russia threatens Obama 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Kirkland Cult Murders 4 hr They cannot kill ... 18
More from around the web

Columbus People Search