Brendan Eich and the New American Tot...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#141 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh1t.
1)If your neighbor Joe Smith, an admitted member of NAMBLA was seeking employment at the local elementary school where your children attended, you're telling me that you would say over the fence: "Hey Joe, did ya get that job over at Mikey's school yet? He can't wait to see you there."???
2) Joe McCarthy. And that was far more egregious than this, given his status as a US Senator.
woof
McCarthy was right

VENONA

http://www.amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Sen...

Ivy League-ISIS

#142 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it amusing though that all of you free-thinking conservatives out there apparently find fault with the BOD acting in a manner they saw fit as being in the best interests of their company.
woof
If this was a campaign against a food maker offering halal products, you'd call it bullying, and demand DOJ harassment
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#143 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Constitution have to do with this situation?
I find it utterly amusing that the same people who despise labor unions and espouse their unmitigated support for corporations being free to fire employees for whatever reason they wish, or for no reason whatsoever, are suddenly up in arms over this, turning blue in the face.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#144 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If this was a campaign against a food maker offering halal products, you'd call it bullying, and demand DOJ harassment
You sure like to tell other people what they think. That is an odd trait.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#145 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
McCarthy was right
VENONA
http://www.amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Sen...
I knew you'd bite on that, Karl.

Like shootin fish in a barrel.

So, blacklisting people for their political affiliation really is OK, eh Karl?

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#146 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it utterly amusing that the same people who despise labor unions and espouse their unmitigated support for corporations being free to fire employees for whatever reason they wish, or for no reason whatsoever, are suddenly up in arms over this, turning blue in the face.
woof
I think it is because all of their reactions are situational. They have no foundational principles that guide their thinking.

Ivy League-ISIS

#147 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
I have three issues with private sector unions (public sector should be abolished)
-They are political, highly left wing (with few exceptions)
-They are adversarial with management
-They enjoy exemption from antitrust law thanks to the Wagner Act of 1935

I fully support the right to discriminate, I'm not interested in having Eich sue Mozilla.

What I am criticizing is the Anti-Christian leftist attitudes on display, and the outright hypocrisy that is occurring vis a vis Islam

Ivy League-ISIS

#148 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd bite on that, Karl.
Like shootin fish in a barrel.
So, blacklisting people for their political affiliation really is OK, eh Karl?
woof
A Communist in 1951 was the agent of a hostile foreign power, they should have been arrested and tried for treason.

Ivy League-ISIS

#149 Apr 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure like to tell other people what they think. That is an odd trait.
Past events lead me to know of the double standard on Islam, a few days back Duke was gung ho on a SLAPP lawsuit because Glenn Beck dared criticize a suspected Muslim terrorist
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#150 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
A Communist in 1951 was the agent of a hostile foreign power, they should have been arrested and tried for treason.
And promptly hung. In 1951the only good commie was a dead one....... and still today the only good commie is a dead one. Some things are always true.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#151 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Past events lead me to know of the double standard on Islam, a few days back Duke was gung ho on a SLAPP lawsuit because Glenn Beck dared criticize a suspected Muslim terrorist
Get your facts straight Karl, stop bending them to suit your needs.

Beck didn't merely "criticize", he defamed that young man, who was never a suspect to begin with, by claiming numerous times that he was a terrorist and murderer. He kept doing so even weeks after those investigating the matter determined and announced publicly that he was no more than an innocent victim.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#152 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight Karl, stop bending them to suit your needs.
Beck didn't merely "criticize", he defamed that young man, who was never a suspect to begin with, by claiming numerous times that he was a terrorist and murderer. He kept doing so even weeks after those investigating the matter determined and announced publicly that he was no more than an innocent victim.
woof
The Saudi got off via political connections, Beck was right
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#153 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a statist.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#154 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Applying your bigotry to others does not validate your irrational conclusions.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#155 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. Tell us what connection he had to the bombing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#156 Apr 5, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the facts to support that conclusion, Beck freak?

woof
Conservative

Dayton, OH

#157 Apr 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh1t.
1)If your neighbor Joe Smith, an admitted member of NAMBLA was seeking employment at the local elementary school where your children attended, you're telling me that you would say over the fence: "Hey Joe, did ya get that job over at Mikey's school yet? He can't wait to see you there."???
2) Joe McCarthy. And that was far more egregious than this, given his status as a US Senator.
woof
I don't believe I stated I would support the beliefs of illegal activity. To be clear, I do not support ones belief they should be able to rob a bank or anything else that is illegal.
Conservative

Dayton, OH

#158 Apr 5, 2014
Personally I consider abortion to be one of the worse downfalls of our society but will defend proponents of Abortion Rights their liberties to speak in favor of it. Would I hire a qualified person who believed in abortions, Yes though I disagree. Just don't ask me to pay for it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#159 Apr 6, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you have the order right. Our behavior is dictated by our private choices. Not by public demand.
Markets are driven by economic choices. How you form your economic choices is generally based on many factors. Usually not solely by someone's minor political donations.
See the difference? You're dense. What occurred with Eich is a public bullying, for past private choice. Way in the the past. It has nothing to do with his ability to deliver a product nor has it anything to do with his ability to run a company, especially since he did not discriminate against anyone.
So...does Hillary Clinton deserve to be POTUS, given the known fact she was at one time a public defender of DOMA? Let's see you dance to that tune, Dukie. Personally, I think she needs to be flogged over Benghazi.
Meow.
Just like in this case, if you can get a critical mass of people in the market (political here, rather than capital) to decide that Hillary isn't suited for the role and that they'll not act to support her or her product (party, what with us again comparing the political to that of capital) and will instead use their speech and resources to see someone else take on the role, you can get the same result.

There's really little difference in voting with your voice and ballot and voting with your voice and dollar.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#160 Apr 6, 2014
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I stated I would support the beliefs of illegal activity. To be clear, I do not support ones belief they should be able to rob a bank or anything else that is illegal.
In the hypothetical I posed to you, I said nothing about your neighbor engaging in illegal activity.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 1 hr Pee Hole 32
Trump BALD HEAD 2 hr Enter Username 139
Investigators find ..... 2 hr Enter Username 3
STILL WAITING for someone to explain how the wo... 3 hr Enter Username 19
The Empty Head of Donald J. Trump 3 hr White Fangs 10
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 4 hr Brother young 340
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 4 hr Frank 24

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages