Duke for Mayor

Dayton, OH

#21 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sort of like when a Catholic school finds out that a competent and respected teacher is a lesbian. That just will not do.
Who wants an old lesbian around their daughter? Let her teach the so-called Obama girls.....

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#22 Apr 4, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Political mind control.
Poor Mr. Eich. He will be blacklisted for thirty years, never to find gainful employment ever again, and suffer a cold, meaningless, pitiful existence until falling ill in a urine filled gutter somewhere in a heartless, impoverished, American ghetto, all because he opposed gay marriage.

So sad.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#23 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should read up on teaching contracts, actions that violate them and the inevitable consequences vs taking a private political stand, Johnson.
Political stands (odd choice of words) are private but who one lives with isn't. Got it.
George

Lodi, OH

#24 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
"Huh". That is real intelligent, for you anyway. Huh.
Huh?
gokeefe

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Huh!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#26 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Mr. Eich. He will be blacklisted for thirty years, never to find gainful employment ever again, and suffer a cold, meaningless, pitiful existence until falling ill in a urine filled gutter somewhere in a heartless, impoverished, American ghetto, all because he opposed gay marriage.
So sad.
woof
I find it interesting that all of our resident trollies who had a heart attack when the Catholics fired a lesbian teacher are perfectly OK with the treatment of Mr. Eich.

Liberal indignation and hypocrisy is always hilarious.......

The Alinski runs deep eh folks.........
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#27 Apr 4, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh!
Nice try, Little Willie. You fail, again. I only play from Galloway or Hilliard.
George Jefferson Hilliard

Columbus, OH

#28 Apr 4, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Little Willie. You fail, again. I only play from Galloway or Hilliard.
Argh! You cannot be that stupid. It must be an act.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#29 Apr 4, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that all of our resident trollies who had a heart attack when the Catholics fired a lesbian teacher are perfectly OK with the treatment of Mr. Eich.
Liberal indignation and hypocrisy is always hilarious.......
The Alinski runs deep eh folks.........
That lesbian teacher you are referring to was but a minute cog in a massive religious institution, fired after her details about her personal, private life were leaked inadvertently.

Mr. Eich was the driving force in a secular business organization, whose campaign contribution, a matter of public record, once exposed, didn't sit well with the employees, shareholders, or customers.

Conveniently Ignoring those salient details, you have things quite backwards.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#30 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That lesbian teacher you are referring to was but a minute cog in a massive religious institution, fired after her details about her personal, private life were leaked inadvertently.
Mr. Eich was the driving force in a secular business organization, whose campaign contribution, a matter of public record, once exposed, didn't sit well with the employees, shareholders, or customers.
woof
So having the carpet chewing mate mentionwd in the newspaper is private but campaign/ political donations are not?
And here I thought newsprint was as public as written information can get.

Columbus, OH

#31 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Hmmmm

At the time Mr Eich made his donation, a couple of "driving force" politicians espoused the exact same view.

barack hussein obama and hillary rodham clinton.......

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/28/hillary-...

That has got to whiz you off huh.........

ah the details eh.....
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#32 Apr 4, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So having the carpet chewing mate mentionwd in the newspaper is private but campaign/ political donations are not?
And here I thought newsprint was as public as written information can get.
You really ARE as stupid as you sound when you write, aren't you?

Campaign contributions are public records. That's how Mr. Eich, the CEO of a private company who is quite capable of finding other suitable employment, got outted. Mr. Eich was well aware of the public nature of the record of his donation at the time he made it. Essentially, he exposed himself to public criticism the day he wrote the check.

By all accounts, Ms. Hale, a modestly paid teacher at a parochial school, and although she kept her sexual preferences private, her employer seemed aware of them and raised no concern until they came to the attention of irate parents as a result of an obituary published in a local newspaper, through no fault of her own.

Unlike Mr. Eich, she took no positive steps to broadcast the matters which others took offense to.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#33 Apr 4, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm
At the time Mr Eich made his donation, a couple of "driving force" politicians espoused the exact same view.
barack hussein obama and hillary rodham clinton.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =867mR2ZusBwXX
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/28/hillary-...
That has got to whiz you off huh.........
ah the details eh.....
Neither one of those people were running Mozilla in the Silicon Valley.

You're pretty darned stupid too.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#34 Apr 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Argh! I am that stupid.
No sh!+, Sherlock.

Columbus, OH

#35 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one of those people were running Mozilla in the Silicon Valley.
You're pretty darned stupid too.
woof
LMFAO.....

Now ya went and hurt my feelins dukie.
Ya know how sensitive I am..........

But just for grins, I will point out that one of those folks runs the
free world and what not and.........I am a shareholder.......
Was he a liar then, or is he a liar now? Oh well, he's just a FN liar most of the time.......
I would posit this ("If you like your health care / doctor you can keep it / him PERIOD"..........

But yet again for your edification, here is barack hussein obama live and in person........

Of course as you know, the other homophobic progressive liberal doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected.....

This is fun eh.......

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
The teacher in question violated a contract.

Brenden Eich did not.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#37 Apr 4, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ARE as stupid as you sound when you write, aren't you?
Campaign contributions are public records. That's how Mr. Eich, the CEO of a private company who is quite capable of finding other suitable employment, got outted. Mr. Eich was well aware of the public nature of the record of his donation at the time he made it. Essentially, he exposed himself to public criticism the day he wrote the check.
By all accounts, Ms. Hale, a modestly paid teacher at a parochial school, and although she kept her sexual preferences private, her employer seemed aware of them and raised no concern until they came to the attention of irate parents as a result of an obituary published in a local newspaper, through no fault of her own.
Unlike Mr. Eich, she took no positive steps to broadcast the matters which others took offense to.
woof
She signes an employment agreement that forbid homosexual behaviors. She decided to be a.carpet chewee she was not held down by a group of lesbians and forced to lick slit. She took that choice.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#38 Apr 5, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
The teacher in question violated a contract.
Brenden Eich did not.
But he wasn't fired. He stepped down, in response to feedback from the market and his labour force.

It's a victory for capitalism. It worked, quite well in this instance, to move a corporate player to the will of the people he serves.
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#39 Apr 5, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
But he wasn't fired. He stepped down, in response to feedback from the market and his labour force.
It's a victory for capitalism. It worked, quite well in this instance, to move a corporate player to the will of the people he serves.
Don't tell them that. It is abundantly clear that they cannot stand to witness free market forces in operation.

Unless its Chick-Fil-A.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Tallmadge, OH

#40 Apr 5, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.....
Now ya went and hurt my feelins dukie.
Ya know how sensitive I am..........
But just for grins, I will point out that one of those folks runs the
free world and what not and.........I am a shareholder.......
Was he a liar then, or is he a liar now? Oh well, he's just a FN liar most of the time.......
I would posit this ("If you like your health care / doctor you can keep it / him PERIOD"..........
But yet again for your edification, here is barack hussein obama live and in person........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rJhQBZ1La0wXX
Of course as you know, the other homophobic progressive liberal doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected.....
This is fun eh.......
You didn't listen to everything he said in that clip, did you Pizza boy?

But let's just say for shittts and giggles for a moment that you're right, and that the two scenarios are the same (they are not...one is the leader of a corporation whose primary objective is maximizing the profits of its shareholders within the spirit of the laws regulating the corporate structure, and one is the leader of a Democratic Republic with multiple objectives, among them economic development, diplomatic relations, state security, promotion and protection of civil rights, and the protection of and adherence to Constitutional principles and the Rule of Law).

But for now, let's roll with your analogy.

What that would mean is that in order for there to be comparable circumstances causing the US President to resign from office, it would require a public outcry from those of your persuasion, far and wide, not just in this country, but across the globe, of such extreme dimensions that without his resignation, the United States runs a very real risk (not mere speculation) of alienating a large percentage of all of its citizens, military personnel, foreign trading partners, and allies to a degree that causes them to completely isolate the United States on a global scale, and for citizens to withdraw their citizenship and revolt.

So...When is Great Britain going to withdraw as a US ally, and when are you and Karl going to start the war, and who's going to join you?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 2 min Concerned Citizen 59
Bibi the Hypocrite 4 min Reality Speaks 41
Spook (Apr '12) 18 min Pam 33
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 20 min Pam 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr scirocco 6,016
Poll So who is YOUR favorite troll ?? (Feb '12) 7 hr d pantz 23
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 12 hr The Captian 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web