Brendan Eich and the New American Tot...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#202 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the ONE Republican. As for the suit, I see Sebelius' name first. She initiated the appeal after Hobby Lobby won in a lower court. Looks like ACTION taken by the federal government to me. They were under no obligation to initiate an appeal.
Try again, Wendy.
Wow. You did double down. Hilarious. Nice play of the "let's change the parameters of the question" gambit as well. You haven't used that one for awhile. I guess you save it for when you are most desperate.

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#203 Apr 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to this,
<quoted text>
A serious movement would require the involvement of more than Mr. Eich, wouldn't it? You have really regressed to Gokeefe levels of inanity.
How much effort does writing a check take? This potential movement won't be waged with street marches, it'll be fought in courtrooms and TV studios.
You're incredibly dense in your orthodox leftist mindset.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#204 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I was referring to this,
<quoted text>
A serious movement would require the involvement of more than Mr. Eich, wouldn't it? You have really regressed to Gokeefe levels of inanity.
IMO, anyone hoping for a pushback is overly optimistic, this is a tempest in a teapot.

You on the other hand, have little room to accuse us of inanity

Hilliard, OH

#205 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow. You did double down. Hilarious. Nice play of the "let's change the parameters of the question" gambit as well. You haven't used that one for awhile. I guess you save it for when you are most desperate.
I don't see a rebuttal in your waste of bandwidth...just a growing frustration that's building to yet another embarrassing rant from you.

Ivy League-ISIS

#206 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That would never happen in a fair, justice loving organization like the Catholic Church. Stop your lying, George.
Your first appearance in this thread was responding to Johnson's bait, with your typical anti-Catholic spew

Your entire posting style is to make invective against right wing posters for being eeevil. You aren't a serious poster, your just a shite chucking money

Ivy League-ISIS

#207 Apr 6, 2014
*monkey

Ivy League-ISIS

#208 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>How much effort does writing a check take? This potential movement won't be waged with street marches, it'll be fought in courtrooms and TV studios.
The courts and media are leftist dominated, flowing from the left wing domination of the elite universities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_P._George

Not a particular fan of the above, due to his immigration favoring fanaticism, but that's the height of our philosophy. Imagine if we had parity there.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#209 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>How much effort does writing a check take? This potential movement won't be waged with street marches, it'll be fought in courtrooms and TV studios.
Exactly Just like your Civil War threats. You are going to cower in your den and wait for someone else to maybe do something.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#210 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see a rebuttal in your waste of bandwidth...just a growing frustration that's building to yet another embarrassing rant from you.
A rebuttal to what? One is more than none and the US didn't sue Hobby Lobby. You insisting otherwise doesn't change either of those facts. It just makes you look like an idiot blowhard.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#211 Apr 6, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your first appearance in this thread was responding to Johnson's bait, with your typical anti-Catholic spew
Your entire posting style is to make invective against right wing posters for being eeevil. You aren't a serious poster, your just a shite chucking money
Not evil. Stupid. Get it right.

Hilliard, OH

#212 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly Just like your Civil War threats. You are going to cower in your den and wait for someone else to maybe do something.
I've been asking you for years to produce any "civil war threats" and you never do. Why is that?

Hilliard, OH

#213 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
A rebuttal to what? One is more than none and the US didn't sue Hobby Lobby. You insisting otherwise doesn't change either of those facts. It just makes you look like an idiot blowhard.
It sure seems to bother you, though. Could it be because I'm making you look like a liar?

Ivy League-ISIS

#214 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
If we actually were conducting guerilla war, you'd be sitting in your easy chair watching us getting droned on the evening news

You fundamentally misread our talk of the coming war, we aren't saying we are going to start a war, we are saying that a war may be the inevitable course of political, racial, and economic trends in the country

Ivy League-ISIS

#215 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Not evil. Stupid. Get it right.
I disagree, you treat even the more moderate right-wing posters with contempt

It's my opinion that you hate us on a personal level, as if we are villains straight out of The Handmaiden's tale
Pope Che Reagan Droupout

Sugarcreek, OH

#216 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Appeals are not suing, any first year online paralegal student knows this

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#218 Apr 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you join Mr. Beck's legal defense team, and offer them your intriguing "duck" theory as a possible defense.
But before you do, you may wish to do a bit more research.
Here are a couple of places to start:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod ...
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report -...
After getting a good running start on that, you may wish to ask Mr. Beck to identify those three unidentified "sources", and also ask him why he didn't identify them, and then go interview them.
Have fun.
woof
LMAO

Thought you would like that one dukie boy.

I knew you would not be able to resist.

Hey maybe he should add the FBI to his list of law suits.......whadda ya think?
After all they tried to tie him to bombing.........

This is fun huh......
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#219 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>It sure seems to bother you, though. Could it be because I'm making you look like a liar?
Bother me? It's fun to make you squirm and try to wiggle your way out of the stupid stuff you said. The only person you are making look like a liar is yourself. It's pretty funny.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#220 Apr 6, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I've been asking you for years to produce any "civil war threats" and you never do. Why is that?
Because you post under too many names. It's more effort to track them down than its worth.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#221 Apr 6, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, you treat even the more moderate right-wing posters with contempt
It's my opinion that you hate us on a personal level, as if we are villains straight out of The Handmaiden's tale
It's my opinion that I couldn't care less about your opinion.

Ivy League-ISIS

#222 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It's my opinion that I couldn't care less about your opinion.
You care quite a lot about my opinions, you are always responding, though you never seem to learn anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 1 hr 404 not found 113
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 2 hr Alt facts speak a... 19
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr Alternative Facts... 1,272
Democratic voter base declines 3 hr Alternative Facts... 9
Tecumseh the prophet 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Tecumseh the prophet 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 7
Cleveland Browns take a knee 5 hr d pants 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance