Obama Taking a Poll Hit

Obama Taking a Poll Hit

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2012
CNSNews.com )– The first opinion poll to be conducted after last week’s deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya and a spate of anti-American protests across the Muslim world has recorded a five-point drop in approval for President Obama’s handling of foreign policy.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Tuesday found the president’s foreign policy approval among registered voters at 49 percent, down from 54 percent one month earlier.

“The fall was steeper among independents, going from 53 percent in August to 41 percent,” NBC reported.

Across 18 NBC/WSJ polls that have tracked the issue since April 2009, the five-point drop is the second biggest recorded over a one-month period.(The biggest – seven points – came in June 2011, following a record-high approval bump the previous month which was likely linked to the killing of Osama bin Laden.)
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-s-forei...
tip

Mcdonough, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
See? Americans are again realizing that if we don't contain the Muslim threat...political talk of jobs and the economy will be oh-so-irrelevant.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#4 Sep 19, 2012
From what I've seen, you were on here at 2:00 AM, then at 4:00 AM. Are you just crawling out of bed now pedo? Waiting for the mailman? What day does your assistance check come?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Walt wrote:
Sorry azzhole, YOU LIED! I was not on Topix at 4AM.. WHY do you make sh*t up George that you KNOW is not true??? LOL
Lunch hour dumbazz, Guess you've never heard of that ....
Stop denying it, pedo. You're on here morning, noon and night. You have no job, no life and no balls.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY???
As YOU KNOW... Your whole life (lives) is a LIE and a FANTASY, George.. LOL
No, pedo. You're projecting, just as you always do.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Walt wrote:
Here ya go George,, I mean That Boy IN Columbus...LOL NOT YOU, George????LOL
Fred Gee Sanford wrote: Hey Walt, you moron...here's what you've been looking for. Read the comments. Les Gates (dispatch2012)
ALL YOU FOLKS READING THESE POSTINGS MOST KNOW THAT 90% OF THE POSTINGS HAVE BEEN MADE BY A CRIPPLE LIVING IN A NURSING HOME THAT POSTS USING MANY DIFFERENT NAMES. I CALL HIM "THAT BOY IN COLUMBUS", THIS PARTICULAR FORUM HE HAS USED SOME OF HIS USER NAMES THAT HE USES ON TOPIX FORUMS. HE IS A NO LIFE LOSER AND A FAILED SCHOOL TEACHER.
2012-04-11 12:20:26.0
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local ...
That's Army Chief talking about TBIC, who is NOT me moron.
I am watching you,pedophile!You better watch what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump? 12 min Duke for Mayor 15
President Drumpf 34 min Duke for Mayor 1
Cruz 1 hr Duke for Mayor 35
John Kasich is still in race - delusional? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Poll Do you believe in the bodily resurrection of Je... 4 hr Reality Speaks 111
Bobby Causes Trouble at Kroger (Feb '13) 5 hr Caitlin 384
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 8 hr Rose 185
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 9 hr Reality Speaks 160
More from around the web

Personal Finance