Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t happens.
You are ostentatious proof of that fact.
Lisa P

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sh*t happens.
You really are quite the ass aren't you?
every troll here but you

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Lisas Pee wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite the ass aren't you?
Obviously but, you had to state it anyway.
Lisa P

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Obviously but, you had to state it anyway.
Well at least you're honest. I have to give you credit for that. Enjoy your day.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad that sh!t won't extend to the revocation of a big chunk of the troopers retirement benefits.
If his negligence is determined to be criminal, he certainly could lose a part of his pension (part of it legally belongs to his spouse and can't be touched).
Above the law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Imrans loved one wrote:
I don't think this trooper made a mistake.... Hell the Simmonds' face is all over the news bright and clear. That little bitch held a gun to my brothers face and it was on camera. This trooper should be looking for a new job. It's bullshit my family had to say goodbye to our loved one and there is a dumbass trooper giving the guilty parties a ride to cause more pain in other families. This is the hardest way to loose someone especially knowing Imran was being responsible for his family by going to work and this trooper just let these pieces of trash just hop right in. I think he should be fired because had he followed protocol there wouldn't have been anymore violence from these scumbags. Hell my family broke down on the highway on the way to say goodbye to the kindest man we have ever met, there was several troopers that stopped and ran identification but didn't give them a ride. Guess the two family members that didn't get to pay their last respects to Imran should have been stopped by this pathetic excuse of a trooper. This man should be fired and not be aloud to collect his pension he allowed more violence to happen hell he dropped them off to the location of the next attempted murder.
I am sorry for your loss. I know of another incidence with this trooper. In court against someone he had arrested for a DUI he stated he had swerved over yellow line. But when this was not evident from the video footage, the judges statement was "the naked eye is better than a camera, and with Sgt Shane being a 28 year veteran, he would have to side with his statement." The man was convicted of the DUI which resulted in the loss of his lively hood as a truck driver. All because Sgt Shane's word is Golden!! Obviously, this is not as harsh as what he has done to your family, but just wondering how many other things Sgt Shane has gotten away with because of his tenure on the force.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
With all the State Troopers at the Ohio State Fair, who is going to give Obama looking murders rides to their next victims.
The fair is full of rookies.
It takes a veteran to make that epic mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 11 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 15 min Pale Rider 2,896
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,095
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 1 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Go IDF Go 29
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 6 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••