Does it matter

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Jul 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, they killed a 17-year old friend named Lamont...and not a single march has been organized.
That 17 year old was probably involved in the shooting of the clerk so why should there be a march? A life for a life seems right to me. I'm sorry to be so harsh but the clerk was not causing trouble or running the streets he was at work. These kids should have had better parenting if these parents knew their kids was packing guns they should have been more responsible adults because if my 17 year old was running the streets packin I would beat their asses with the gun. But if the clerk would have shot the hoodrat trash while they was trying to rob him it would have been a complete different story. It would gave been another omg they killed our precious black kid that has caused problems since he was 12.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#30 Jul 27, 2013
And where is George Zimmerman when we needed him?

George you just talked sh1t about police and trooper you hypocrite.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 27, 2013
Does it matter wrote:
<quoted text>
That 17 year old was probably involved in the shooting of the clerk so why should there be a march? A life for a life seems right to me. I'm sorry to be so harsh but the clerk was not causing trouble or running the streets he was at work. These kids should have had better parenting if these parents knew their kids was packing guns they should have been more responsible adults because if my 17 year old was running the streets packin I would beat their asses with the gun. But if the clerk would have shot the hoodrat trash while they was trying to rob him it would have been a complete different story. It would gave been another omg they killed our precious black kid that has caused problems since he was 12.
Sarcasm, friend.
There is never a march when a black kills another black.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 Jul 27, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
And where is George Zimmerman when we needed him?
George you just talked sh1t about police and trooper you hypocrite.
Drop dead, a-hole. There are individual moron cops...this guy was one of them.

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jul 27, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh.
It's obvious you needed the tag. Like I've said, I always try to help you illiterates.
Imrans loved one

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Jul 27, 2013
I don't think this trooper made a mistake.... Hell the Simmonds' face is all over the news bright and clear. That little bitch held a gun to my brothers face and it was on camera. This trooper should be looking for a new job. It's bullshit my family had to say goodbye to our loved one and there is a dumbass trooper giving the guilty parties a ride to cause more pain in other families. This is the hardest way to loose someone especially knowing Imran was being responsible for his family by going to work and this trooper just let these pieces of trash just hop right in. I think he should be fired because had he followed protocol there wouldn't have been anymore violence from these scumbags. Hell my family broke down on the highway on the way to say goodbye to the kindest man we have ever met, there was several troopers that stopped and ran identification but didn't give them a ride. Guess the two family members that didn't get to pay their last respects to Imran should have been stopped by this pathetic excuse of a trooper. This man should be fired and not be aloud to collect his pension he allowed more violence to happen hell he dropped them off to the location of the next attempted murder.
This is so true

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Jul 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm, friend.
There is never a march when a black kills another black.
I know that's right but let it be another ethnicity and it's worldwide news. Or if the clerk had shot the boys trying to rob him it would have been another racist thing or a terrorist thing. I personally knew the clerk and he wasn't about all that crap he wouldn't hurt a soul. Hell u should have seen this man with his niece that was his best friend she struggles with cerebral palsy and he did anything and everything for this girl. He worked so many hours to help give this girl anything she wanted or needed. If u ask me these boys should have to face this little girl and tell them why her uncle and best friend is no longer going to be there through all the hard times. This girl lost her everything. These boys and the trooper should loose their everything and see how that feels.
This is so true

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Jul 27, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your loss, I agree on firing the trooper. Hell fire all of them.
Thank u and I agree.....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Jul 27, 2013
Imrans loved one wrote:
I don't think this trooper made a mistake...
We can start with dereliction of duty....

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.44
jack

Logan, OH

#39 Jul 27, 2013
The Ohio State Highway Patrol Sould be Defunded. It's a huge waste of tax payer's money.
Jay

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 27, 2013
Even though it's illegal to walk along an interstate, this Ohio trooper gave the two black thugs a courtesy ride without a second thought. But if you're a white dude parked on the side of an interstate while changing a flat, the Ohio troopers cite you for obstructing the flow of traffic and then drive off to leave you to fend for yourself.

every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#41 Jul 27, 2013
Imrans loved one wrote:
I don't think this trooper made a mistake.... Hell the Simmonds' face is all over the news bright and clear. That little bitch held a gun to my brothers face and it was on camera. This trooper should be looking for a new job. It's bullshit my family had to say goodbye to our loved one and there is a dumbass trooper giving the guilty parties a ride to cause more pain in other families. This is the hardest way to loose someone especially knowing Imran was being responsible for his family by going to work and this trooper just let these pieces of trash just hop right in. I think he should be fired because had he followed protocol there wouldn't have been anymore violence from these scumbags. Hell my family broke down on the highway on the way to say goodbye to the kindest man we have ever met, there was several troopers that stopped and ran identification but didn't give them a ride. Guess the two family members that didn't get to pay their last respects to Imran should have been stopped by this pathetic excuse of a trooper. This man should be fired and not be aloud to collect his pension he allowed more violence to happen hell he dropped them off to the location of the next attempted murder.
It was the will of Allah. We're just His toys.
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#42 Jul 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Even though it's illegal to walk along an interstate, this Ohio trooper gave the two black thugs a courtesy ride without a second thought. But if you're a white dude parked on the side of an interstate while changing a flat, the Ohio troopers cite you for obstructing the flow of traffic and then drive off to leave you to fend for yourself.
You must have behaved like a jackass and got cited for it. Can't outlaw stupid but it can be ticketed.
jack

Logan, OH

#43 Jul 27, 2013
I wonder if the cop was black?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#44 Jul 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
We can start with dereliction of duty....
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.44
Really? What section?
Boo Boo

Mansfield, OH

#45 Jul 27, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Desk duty, that means the parasite is in my wallet.like a f'n chipmunk hunting for a crocus bulb.
This comment is hilarious. True, but hilarious. LOL

Hilliard, OH

#46 Jul 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What section?
By not following department policy, he opened himself up to this:

(2) Fail to prevent or halt the commission of an offense or to apprehend an offender, when it is in the law enforcement officer's power to do so alone or with available assistance.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#47 Jul 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>By not following department policy, he opened himself up to this:
(2) Fail to prevent or halt the commission of an offense or to apprehend an offender, when it is in the law enforcement officer's power to do so alone or with available assistance.
Never be able to make a case for that.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Jul 27, 2013
every troll here but you wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the will of Allah. We're just His toys.
Error 404: Allah does not exist.
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#49 Jul 27, 2013
-bumper sticker- wrote:
<quoted text>
Error 404: Allah does not exist.
You have reached the end of the internet. Log off and go play in traffic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 10 min BizzyBee 109
North Korea 12 min Brice N Livingston 10
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 55 min d pantz 58
INJUSTICE….for sure! 1 hr RU_Kiddingme 36
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 1 hr RU_Kiddingme 93
They all look alike! 1 hr filthy obamas 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pale Rider 5,787
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web