Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2014
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#22 Jan 3, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am an olive bigot.
I like the greek kalmatas personally. Toss some feta on that pizza. No anchovy. Can it be delivered? Too damn cold to go out.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#24 Jan 4, 2014
Iran, Lybia and Syria will be Oblamo's Iraq. We might not have to set either straight during his 2nd term but eventually someone will have to deal with this mess, most likely with a nuclear threat.
It is obvious that Hillary, Kerry and Oblamo have done nothing to diffuse the threats coming from these countries or the region.
Officer Feelgood

Akron, OH

#25 Jan 4, 2014
It is interseting to note that Calvin Hill, former NFL all pro as well as a Yale Honors Graduate stated that"Bush was the most undisciplined individual" he had ever been around. Mr Hill was a legitimate academician, Bush obviously wasnt. When looking at for what it's worth Bush while a complete incompetent did do what the men in the dark suits wanted him to do. Bush and Chaney are elitist's through and through, both were draft dodgers during the vietnam war but both had no trouble starting multiple wars again at the behest of the men in the dark suits. The great-great-great-great grandchildren of these two men will never have to work a day in their collective lives, their fortune has been assured by the blood and lives of american service men and woman who werent draft dodgers. Get ready for Bush NO.2- John wall street fetch boy kasich, another elitist who truly cares about the middle class, just like Bush and Cheney did. By the way I used to be a republican but I didnt leave the party it left me!!!! there is no difference between the parties any more and the tea party is not the answer either, we need a common sense party-that would be a good place to start the damage clean up.

Since: May 13

Miami, FL

#26 Jan 4, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
Mr. Nader is preaching some truth in his letter to the Bush. I wish I could've signed on to this letter....
==========
A Letter to George W. Bush
Ralph Nader
Ralph Nader.
Consumer advocate, lawyer and author
Posted: 01/03/2014 12:11 pm
Dear Mr. Bush:
A few days ago I received a personalized letter from your Presidential Center which included a solicitation card for donations that actually provided words for my reply. They included "I'm honored to help tell the story of the Bush Presidency" and "I'm thrilled that the Bush Institute is advancing timeless principles and practical solutions to the challenges facing our world."
Did you mean the "timeless principles" that drove you and Mr. Cheney to invade the country of Iraq which, contrary to your fabrications, deceptions and cover-ups, never threatened the United States? Nor could Iraq (under its dictator and his dilapidated military) threaten its far more powerful neighbors, even if the Iraqi regime wanted to do so.
Today, Iraq remains a country (roughly the size and population of Texas) you destroyed, a country where over a million Iraqis, including many children and infants (remember Fallujah?) lost their lives, millions more were sickened or injured, and millions more were forced to become refugees, including most of the Iraqi Christians. Iraq is a country rife with sectarian strife that your prolonged invasion provoked into what is now open warfare. Iraq is a country where al-Qaeda is spreading with explosions taking 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 lives per day. Just this week, it was reported that the U.S. has sent Hellfire air-to-ground missiles to Iraq's air force to be used against encampments of "the country's branch of al Qaeda." There was no al Qaeda in Iraq before your invasion. Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein were mortal enemies.
The Bush/Cheney sociocide of Iraq, together with the loss of tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers' lives, countless injuries and illnesses, registers, with the passage of time, no recognition by you that you did anything wrong nor have you accepted responsibility for the illegality of your military actions without a Congressional declaration of war.
thethirdrail
whose history -- Like Hans Biltz (UN Inspector ) found the Delivery System For those
Non Existent Weapons--those 78 missles ) It was the Clinton Administration that got
the first Congressional Resolution for Regieme Change in Iraq. Bush did not have to
wait for another Resolution---But he Did. United Nations has reported that Chemical
weapons have been used in the current conflict with Syria.Where do you suppose
Syria got them--Maybe holderovers from those Convoys that were pouring into Iraq from
the last go around.

“No lube for Che”

Since: Dec 13

Akron, OH

#27 Jan 4, 2014
thethirdrail wrote:
<quoted text>
thethirdrail
whose history -- Like Hans Biltz (UN Inspector ) found the Delivery System For those
Non Existent Weapons--those 78 missles ) It was the Clinton Administration that got
the first Congressional Resolution for Regieme Change in Iraq. Bush did not have to
wait for another Resolution---But he Did. United Nations has reported that Chemical
weapons have been used in the current conflict with Syria.Where do you suppose
Syria got them--Maybe holderovers from those Convoys that were pouring into Iraq from
the last go around.
GUESS WHERE SYRIA'S CHEMICAL WEAPONS ORIGINATE

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/guess-where-syrias...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#28 Jan 4, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because more people in this country are suffering now than when he took office. And anyone who doesn't see that is too stupid to be alive, and remedial steps should be taken.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#29 Jan 4, 2014
Reader NKA Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>Better a tard than a nitwit.
If you say so.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because more people in this country are suffering now than when he took office. And anyone who doesn't see that is too stupid to be alive, and remedial steps should be taken.
Most of them are 'suffering' at the idea of a black president.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#31 Jan 4, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the greek kalmatas personally. Toss some feta on that pizza. No anchovy. Can it be delivered? Too damn cold to go out.
I suppose pizza guy will deliver to you. They never come near my fortress.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Obama tried was shot down by the do nothing congress. He's always back to square one.
The tea party members screwed with the other GOP's who would have crossed the isle in bipartisanship.
Prejudices are still very strong in this country.
We all have our opinions, likes and dislikes, which I respect.
If someone has a difference in opinion doesn't mean they're stupid.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#33 Jan 4, 2014
I am on the side of the Assad/Christian coalition and it doesn't surprise me your friendly DC government is backing the al Qaeda rebels. Your friendly DC government has made it known in no uncertain terms they are NOT Christian friendly. And naturally your O would back the Wahhabi against Alawites with Alawites in league with the hated Christians.
Is Obama Wahhabi or just Wahhabi friendly?

Planet Earth

#34 Jan 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them are 'suffering' at the idea of a black president.
No, Johnson... MILLIONS have lost their jobs or had their hours cut due to this clown's policies. They didn't lose their jobs, or their health insurance, because Obama is black, they lost these things because he is INCOMPETENT! Given more time than I'm willing to take right now, I'd bet I could come up with a list of dozens of black leaders who could have done better for this country than Obama has. I personally liked Hermann Cain more than I liked Romney.

Planet Earth

#35 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Obama tried was shot down by the do nothing congress.
Obamacare wasn't (unfortunately).
He's always back to square one.
In this presidency, doing nothing is sometimes the lesser of the evils.
The tea party members screwed with the other GOP's who would have crossed the isle in bipartisanship.
Depends on what the opinion is about. Anyone who thinks one person can get ahead long term by dragging someone else down is just stupid. And a lot of people are being dragged down... people (who were fortunate enough to not lose their job or have their hours cut) who got small raises this year only to have it all eaten up by higher insurance premiums, for example.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#36 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare wasn't (unfortunately).
<quoted text>
In this presidency, doing nothing is sometimes the lesser of the evils.
<quoted text>
Depends on what the opinion is about. Anyone who thinks one person can get ahead long term by dragging someone else down is just stupid. And a lot of people are being dragged down... people (who were fortunate enough to not lose their job or have their hours cut) who got small raises this year only to have it all eaten up by higher insurance premiums, for example.
I understand your frustrations.
Yes everything is higher! Unfortunately.
Congress has a part in this, for not passing bills that could have helped the middle class, but they're hell bent on protecting their lobbyists and rich friends, for their cut of the pie. Thanks to the tea party. To hell with the "people".
On the other hand, some spend more than they make and can't keep up with their debts,and the rising costs make it double trouble.
It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Planet Earth

#37 Jan 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your frustrations.
Yes everything is higher! Unfortunately.
Congress has a part in this, for not passing bills that could have helped the middle class,
What bills are those? I haven't seen anything helpful introduced... only more debt... more spending... more giveaways at other peoples' expense. That is not sustainable. Pretty soon the dollar is going to collapse, becoming nearly worthless overnight. Better get ready for it.

but they're hell bent on protecting their lobbyists and rich friends, for their cut of the pie. Thanks to the tea party. To hell with the "people".
The tea party ARE the people... the people who are fed up with business as usual in Washington. Government simply cannot continue to kick the can down the road. Eventually the piper has to be paid. The tea party simply wants us to bite the bullet and do it now, not wait 10 years when it'll be 20 times worse and nearly impossible to get out from under! They want their children and grandchildren to have a chance at having a decent life, something they won't have if they have to give up 60, 70, or 80% of what they earn to the government just to make the interest payments on the debt... the debt that WE, not they, ran up.
On the other hand, some spend more than they make and can't keep up with their debts,and the rising costs make it double trouble.
It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Sorry, I cannot empathize... Never wanted anything so bad that it couldn't wait til I could afford it, nor have I ever felt that I had to "keep up" with anybody. Debt is a self-inflicted wound.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#38 Jan 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything Obama tried was shot down by the do nothing congress. He's always back to square one.
Oblamo has suffered more by his management abilities than any actions by Congress.

His trademark legislation is the best example. He let members of Congress along with Emanuel draft the bill, and then Congress used procedural maneuvers to pass it on Christmas eve 2009 and then handed it over to HHS Secretary of implementation all while Oblamo was stating inaccuracies about the law.

It has nothing to do with prejudice, all about results and this POTUS has failed miserably. If the POTUS was as good a leader and manager as he is a speaker maybe we'd all be better off.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#39 Jan 5, 2014
Bush was not fit to lick Obama boots
Larry Sinclair

Pickerington, OH

#40 Jan 5, 2014
Dare to believe wrote:
Bush was not fit to lick Obama boots
That ain't the kinda lickin' Obama enjoys.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

#41 Jan 5, 2014
Larry Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't the kinda lickin' Obama enjoys.
I think maybe you're confusing Obama with Bill Clinton ?

Lmao
tom

Missouri City, TX

#42 Jan 5, 2014
Obama rocks. I got health care for one$

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min Neutral Party 3,218
We can't afford a war in Syria 41 min Neutral Party 6
4 Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing, Assaulting... (Oct '12) 3 hr LONGTIMEFRIENDOFT... 21
Will The White House Get a Missle? 3 hr SteeleO 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 30,507
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr d pantz 110
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 5 hr American 11
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr Tofte 2,291
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000