Cold, Sobering Reality 4 Marriage Red...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#107 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ask Rick Perry.
why would you ask me?
it may happen in 2014 depending on election.
why do you ask?
hearing a lot about it on the TV and radio are you?
I'm asking you because you predicted it several months ago, and it hasn't happened yet.

You still wanna have that duel Bubba?

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#110 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot taxation without representation.
That happened after they got here. I was talking about why they left in the first place :)

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#111 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
like your and her opinion....nobody wants it.
because of your opinions and kooky beliefs....men run from her and I expect you as well.
and if you are better....you need to prove it.
That's why I know I'm better. I don't need to prove anything to someone like you.

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#112 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just pointing out men run from you.
you have nothing to fear, because I also would run.
go tell mommy you are ugly.
lol...you don't even KNOW me. You know nothing about me or my life. What kind of sad little life do you have that you actually make the effort to type this stuff? If it wasn't sad, it would be hilarious. There's something wrong with you. Usually people like you who are so combative have serious mental issues and I would surmise it's you who has a hard time in relationships. Misplaced resentment, it seems.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#113 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it makes perfect sense to everyone but you.
Mmmm...I don't think so. You have poor grammar, an inability to articulate yourself and rely on feeble attempts to insult someone whom you don't even know. You're just a sad fellow.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#115 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing Mpn
For a while you attempted to have a civil discourse.
I thought you might be ok for a lib and I have a bunch of lib friends.
Now you have went back to where you started.
Insults instead of ideas and points.
Really, who is sadder?
RS--don't you feel silly pretending to be BJ?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#117 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing Mpn
For a while you attempted to have a civil discourse.
I thought you might be ok for a lib and I have a bunch of lib friends.
Now you have went back to where you started.
Insults instead of ideas and points.
Really, who is sadder?
Correction: You have "gone" back.

I did not insult that man; he does have poor grammar, he does not articulate himself well and he does resort to imbecilic rants when he can no longer prove his point.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#118 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing Mpn
For a while you attempted to have a civil discourse.
I thought you might be ok for a lib and I have a bunch of lib friends.
Now you have went back to where you started.
Insults instead of ideas and points.
Really, who is sadder?
Also, you can see where my attempt at having a civil discourse went. He did not engage or try to prove his opinion. Once I presented him with information, he began acting like a 12-year-old girl.

The really funny thing is that if you read far back enough, you would know that I even asked him why he and others like him just can't have a conversation without resorting to these sophomoric insults. Which of course only brought on the insults. Yet you target me, the person who was trying to have that kind of a discussion. You guys never point out these issues when it's one of your own.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#121 Apr 10, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: You have "gone" back.
I did not insult that man; he does have poor grammar, he does not articulate himself well and he does resort to imbecilic rants when he can no longer prove his point.
I articulate fine to business leaders.

my earned commissions is proof of that.

This Friday I have meeting to close a $4 million sale. 3% commission. Not a dad days work.

But with all your brilliance I am sure you pay that in taxes a month.

Best part....it is a 5 year contract worth $20 million shipping to Chile, so USA taxes aren't part of equation, as product will be manufactured in Spain.

sorry for you leach.....you hand out is only getting sunburnt.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#122 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not arguing your point one way or another, just saying you do the same thing.
For a second I was hoping for better from you.
You said you did not have time for that sort of stuff any longer, remember?
Sometimes you have to speak in another's language to get them to understand you. But good point, that's below me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#123 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you guys?
You already know who I am?
Judging from your comment to Reader and I wasn't bad for a "lib" (which I don't know how you would know what my political affiliation is), I wouldn't qualify you as being on the "side" of Che, Duke, Reader or myself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#124 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I articulate fine to business leaders.
my earned commissions is proof of that.
This Friday I have meeting to close a $4 million sale. 3% commission. Not a dad days work.
But with all your brilliance I am sure you pay that in taxes a month.
Best part....it is a 5 year contract worth $20 million shipping to Chile, so USA taxes aren't part of equation, as product will be manufactured in Spain.
sorry for you leach.....you hand out is only getting sunburnt.
"Not a dad days work"
"you hand out is"

Really? lol

Again, I love your presumptive manner. I've never put any information out here (unlike you who apparently feels the need to prove something to me - but I'm not impressed nor do I care (nor do I really believe you)) about my level of income. People who don't need to prove things typically don't. But you go on believing what you will.

I repeat:

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#126 Apr 10, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your comment to Reader and I wasn't bad for a "lib" (which I don't know how you would know what my political affiliation is), I wouldn't qualify you as being on the "side" of Che, Duke, Reader or myself.
we know your political affiliation by reading what you write.

everyone is not as stupid as you, to not have it all figured out.

your side you listed is a group requiring medical assistance. All need institutionalized for life.

you present a clear and present danger to America.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#127 Apr 10, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you can see where my attempt at having a civil discourse went. He did not engage or try to prove his opinion. Once I presented him with information, he began acting like a 12-year-old girl.
The really funny thing is that if you read far back enough, you would know that I even asked him why he and others like him just can't have a conversation without resorting to these sophomoric insults. Which of course only brought on the insults. Yet you target me, the person who was trying to have that kind of a discussion. You guys never point out these issues when it's one of your own.
I responded in accord to your post.

what is real funny is what would happen in person.

by the look of your picture, you are just another homely fat chick running her mouth.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#129 Apr 10, 2013
Bigg Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be on my do not insult list for future replies.
Hopefully I will enjoy the same consideration.
I generally do not. I respect those who show they deserve to be respected.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#130 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
we know your political affiliation by reading what you write.
everyone is not as stupid as you, to not have it all figured out.
your side you listed is a group requiring medical assistance. All need institutionalized for life.
you present a clear and present danger to America.
If you say so.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#132 Apr 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded in accord to your post.
what is real funny is what would happen in person.
by the look of your picture, you are just another homely fat chick running her mouth.
If you say so.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#133 Apr 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything about your stories were true, your IRS audit would be a hoot.
And the memos...lol.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#135 Apr 11, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the memos...lol.
That's why he writes the way he does.

Bullet points.

That's how it's done in big business.

He said so himself.

You would know that if (fill in own insult).

Time to go polish my ocean liner.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#136 Apr 11, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything about your stories were true, your IRS audit would be a hoot.
Why?

I have been audited 4 times in my life. Between the 4 audits I owed an additional tax of less than $500 between all 4 audits.

A real lawyer and real accountant represent me in the audits.

you were not considered because I hire real documented and recommended legal assistance, not from someone like yourself who pretends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 59 min 404 not found 1,314
Q Intel Drop Thread 2 hr 404 not found 96
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 38
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 7 hr Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages