Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Apr 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A little too much coffee?
You should ask God for some peace in your personal life.
woof
seems to me you need the peace.

you have to re-invent and re-define words all day, while brain washing the ignorant.

packing poop with your hand out is not peaceful.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#24 Apr 5, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, and I know you will. When and if that day comes, you will be one of those who gets drunk to celebrate and form a mob in front of the doors of Evangelical churches to harrass, ridicule and berate them to gloat all over your victory.
You are a lying reprobate. You slink to-and-fro upon the scales of your belly, concealed by the tall grass, absorbed with your mission to sew seeds of immorality.
Like when your forefather told Adam and Eve "Has God not said", to make them question the rightiousness and truths in their hearts which they had been born with.
You are a malicious, militant, vicious, recriminatory, vindicative hater of humanity. Not just you, TonyD2, but all gay activists.
It's little wonder your movement was begun by the same individuals who perpetrated the Holocaust.
And it was they who stated that after the Jews, the Christians were next. Luckily for Hitler and Co. the TonyD2's of the world got a firm bullseye on Christianity, and a firm battle plan to sink it into the abyss.
That right there is some industrial strength crazy.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
We mustn't forget: this (prop 8) was a SETTLED ISSUE in that state, until a homosexual judge got his hands on it and overruled the will of the People of California. Legal malpractice - he should've recused himself.
That's like Bob Marley becoming a judge and making a ruling on decriminalizing pot.
The gay marriage case which is inundating the news now was already settled - voted down by the populace. ONly when a corrupt, activist judge got his hands on it did it become prolonged.
Why can't gay "rights" unfold within the democratic process, instead of such political corruption?
It's because, there's never enough polish you can put on a turd to distract from it being a turd.
So, straight judges are automatically free of anti-gay bias?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#27 Apr 6, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tueva (hope I spelled that right) is a hebrew word which is the strongest word of condemnation found anywhere in the Bible. It is only brought out when addressing homosexuality, and then again with sex with animals.
I had heard that application before but didn't know the specific word (Tueva)but that makes sense because in Leviticus right after the condemnation of male homosexuality comes a verse on bestiality, which means that God considers both sins to be abominations and ghastly in the eyes of God who will win in the end no matter what the liberals/progressives say and twist the truth.

Keep speaking truth to power and never give in to the liberals.
VADoc

United States

#28 Apr 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of California took a right away from the minority of people who already had the right. That's called "mob rule" and that is why "the will of the people" will be overturned in that case. DOMA will be overturned because the federal government exists to meet the needs of the states, and as several states have legalized same-gender marriage, those states "need" the Federal government to recognize marriages created in those states.
As I said in the other thread, you'd be screaming bloody murder if "the people" voted away your right to bear arms.
Oh, and don't worry. When both of those cases get overturned, I'll be here to rub your hypocritical nose in it.
Ummmm what do you consider it to be then when states like Maryland Colorado Connecticut New York California all pass legislation without a vote from the people to take away the rights to own firearms? I call it a disarming of the people and a violation of the 2nd amendment. If Illinois had a vote to allow concealed carry in their state it would be passed.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#29 Apr 6, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm what do you consider it to be then when states like Maryland Colorado Connecticut New York California all pass legislation without a vote from the people to take away the rights to own firearms? I call it a disarming of the people and a violation of the 2nd amendment. If Illinois had a vote to allow concealed carry in their state it would be passed.
It's a RIGHT. It shouldn't be infringed, by the legislature OR by the people. It's no more right to take away one right than another. Only when ONE person uses that right to harm another person should a right be restricted, and even then ONLY for that one person. An example is speech. We don't punish every person because one commits slander, only the person who did it. So it should be with guns. Only the one who misuses it should be punished.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a RIGHT. It shouldn't be infringed, by the legislature OR by the people. It's no more right to take away one right than another. Only when ONE person uses that right to harm another person should a right be restricted, and even then ONLY for that one person. An example is speech. We don't punish every person because one commits slander, only the person who did it. So it should be with guns. Only the one who misuses it should be punished.
California implemented gay marriage originally with these activist, ultra-liberal Judges. And as per the democratic process, a referandum (Prop 8), and the People decided for themselves if gay marriage was right in their state Remember: for the people, by the people..., that doesn't only carry virtue as long as it's in agreement with your warped social ideologies.

So: "Rights" were implemented by corrupt judges.

People voted down said "rights".

Homosexual Judge makes ruling to nullify the will of the People of California.

Through corrupt process, "rights" are again being pushed through the Courts.

"Rights" have a very short life span in the democratic process.

"Rights" can only be achieved in the face of corruption (the gay variety, that is).

TonyD2, in all your justifying, I notice you wisely tip-toe around the issue of the gay activist judge nullifying Prop 8. How is that "Right"?

Location hidden

#31 Apr 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of California took a right away from the minority of people who already had the right. That's called "mob rule" and that is why "the will of the people" will be overturned in that case. DOMA will be overturned because the federal government exists to meet the needs of the states, and as several states have legalized same-gender marriage, those states "need" the Federal government to recognize marriages created in those states.
As I said in the other thread, you'd be screaming bloody murder if "the people" voted away your right to bear arms.
Oh, and don't worry. When both of those cases get overturned, I'll be here to rub your hypocritical nose in it.
OK, TonyD2, I'm gonna expose you by using your own standards, and you're not gonna like it.

So, as you say, when California voted for Prop8 to put a stop to gay marriages there, it was "mob rule".

By your standard, it was also "mob rule" when in nov 2012, voters voted FOR gay marriage provisons in Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.http://www.huffingto npost.com/2012/11/07/gay-marri age-victory_n_2085900.html

Ah, the injustice and oppression of "mob rule", aye Tony? So enlighten us, how is the popular vote in those 4 states NOT the same "Mob rule" as you purport California Prop8 was?

TonyD2 response: well, it's just that, it's like,..., jht, djcht, djcht, djcht, djht,#!!@*#!,.YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE!
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#32 Apr 6, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, TonyD2, I'm gonna expose you by using your own standards, and you're not gonna like it.
So, as you say, when California voted for Prop8 to put a stop to gay marriages there, it was "mob rule".
By your standard, it was also "mob rule" when in nov 2012, voters voted FOR gay marriage provisons in Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.http://www.huffingto npost.com/2012/11/07/gay-marri age-victory_n_2085900.html
Ah, the injustice and oppression of "mob rule", aye Tony? So enlighten us, how is the popular vote in those 4 states NOT the same "Mob rule" as you purport California Prop8 was?
TonyD2 response: well, it's just that, it's like,..., jht, djcht, djcht, djcht, djht,#!!@*#!,.YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE!
Lets say we put the rights of suffrage for white male Christians up for a vote, shall we?

woof

Planet Earth

#33 Apr 6, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
California implemented gay marriage originally with these activist, ultra-liberal Judges. And as per the democratic process, a referandum (Prop 8), and the People decided for themselves if gay marriage was right in their state Remember: for the people, by the people..., that doesn't only carry virtue as long as it's in agreement with your warped social ideologies.
So: "Rights" were implemented by corrupt judges.
People voted down said "rights".
Homosexual Judge makes ruling to nullify the will of the People of California.
Through corrupt process, "rights" are again being pushed through the Courts.
"Rights" have a very short life span in the democratic process.
That's why rights should not be subject to mob rule, er, I mean, the will of the people.
"Rights" can only be achieved in the face of corruption (the gay variety, that is).
TonyD2, in all your justifying, I notice you wisely tip-toe around the issue of the gay activist judge nullifying Prop 8. How is that "Right"?
When was gay marriage first forbidden in California (before that it was a right, even if not asserted)? Think about it, EVERYTHING is legal (and thus a right) UNTIL there is a law against it. And when creatig such a law (to remove a right), intermediate scrutiny must be used. That means it must be shown that the law or policy being challenged furthers an important government interest in a way that is substantially related to that interest. There IS no legitimate government interest that is furthered by denying gays the right to marry (and no, keeping bible thumpers from rioting doesn't count).

Eventually they're all going to be struck down for that reason. Just as laws against interracial marriage were. Riot all you want, you will simply be "controlled" in the same manner you want to "control" others.

Planet Earth

#34 Apr 6, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
By your standard, it was also "mob rule" when in nov 2012, voters voted FOR gay marriage provisons in Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota.
No, because those states did not DENY someone a right. They AFFIRMED one. I expect all of the states will soon follow.

You've proven yourself to be an unintelligent troll.

Location hidden

#35 Apr 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because those states did not DENY someone a right. They AFFIRMED one. I expect all of the states will soon follow.
You've proven yourself to be an unintelligent troll.
No-no-no, you punked out with your answer.

California: democratic process = "mob rule"

Those other four states in 2012: affrimation of (something you agree on).

So in gayspeak (worldview of TonyD2) if democratic process affirms us, then it's rightious and just. If it contradicts our will, it's biased, irrational, uninformed and bigoted.

You desperately want to have it both ways, but you cannot.

Planet Earth

#36 Apr 6, 2013
Listen4truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No-no-no, you punked out with your answer.
California: democratic process = "mob rule"
Those other four states in 2012: affrimation of (something you agree on).
So in gayspeak (worldview of TonyD2) if democratic process affirms us, then it's rightious and just. If it contradicts our will, it's biased, irrational, uninformed and bigoted.
You desperately want to have it both ways, but you cannot.
I guess you don't know what affirm means. It does NOT mean "grant". Go back under your bridge.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#37 Apr 8, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say we put the rights of suffrage for white male Christians up for a vote, shall we?
woof
go ahead.

when the white male christian then exterminates you.....real problem is solved.

Please.....please......continu e to be yourself.

I give you under 700 days to live, prior to being eliminated as a threat to society.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#38 Apr 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead.
I give you under 700 days to live, prior to being eliminated as a threat to society.
How about we rephrase that to read "when A white male Christian then exterminates you."

Just a reminder that you and your droogies not speak for all white males of the Christian persuasion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#39 Apr 8, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I had heard that application before but didn't know the specific word (Tueva)but that makes sense because in Leviticus right after the condemnation of male homosexuality comes a verse on bestiality, which means that God considers both sins to be abominations and ghastly in the eyes of God who will win in the end no matter what the liberals/progressives say and twist the truth.
Keep speaking truth to power and never give in to the liberals.
So why don't we stone women to death who are not virgins before they marry? Why, if you're going to go with the bible as your guiding force (which is irrelevant because we are not a theocracy), do you only pick and choose what "laws" from the bible we as a society should enact?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#40 Apr 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead.
So now we're going back to the days when nonbelievers were murdered? Awesome.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#41 Apr 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't we stone women to death who are not virgins before they marry? Why, if you're going to go with the bible as your guiding force (which is irrelevant because we are not a theocracy), do you only pick and choose what "laws" from the bible we as a society should enact?
they do in many countries at will.

stoning to death has been around thousands of years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#42 Apr 8, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we're going back to the days when nonbelievers were murdered? Awesome.
not necessary.

Christ himself will execute non-beleivers.

read revelations.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#43 Apr 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
they do in many countries at will.
stoning to death has been around thousands of years.
That's not what I asked. I asked why, if you are going to use the bible to dictate laws governed in this country, we don't stone women to death who have engaged in premarital sex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 47 min Trash Collector 21
Public Flogging 1 hr They cannot kill ... 20
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 2 hr White cop 32
Live or fake Christmas tree? (Nov '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10
"Humanized" deer sculptures arrive in Columbus 3 hr Melodie Thompson 3
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 4 hr Reality Speaks 337
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 5 hr Reality Speaks 285
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Neutral Party 4,802
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM