Vacuous Cipher: The Power Behind the T
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#61 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that at five years old Valerie Jarret was plotting to provide nuclear weapons to the Iranian Government, and that Glenn Beck has the proof.
Have you heard that Tippy?
woof
http://www.countercurrents.org/pringle150508....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#62 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Che. He was talking about political parties in the context of voting, not running for office. I hope your head gets better soon.
I truly pity you.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#63 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not you have a personal vendetta against Tip, what is going down with Obamacare is nothing to sneeze at.
There is nothing personal about it at all. Tip may very well be quite a nice person...I have no idea. Most people have redeeming qualities that otherwise might not show up in their writing.

But Tip posts things that are grounded in ridiculous hysterical speculation, with no facts to support them. The stuff written about Valerie Jarret is a fine example of that.

Valerie Jarret was five years old when she left Iran, yet as a result of Ms. Jarret's birth and five years spent in Iran, Tippy somehow sees in Ms. Jarret a conspiratorial bent towards the present day government there.

That's just stupid.

Regarding "Obamacare", I'm certainly not sold that it is a fine tuned machine ready to solve America's health care problems. But its a start. I'm willing to watch as things get ironed out over a five or ten year period.

Every one of the major social issues that this country has ever successfully dealt with have not been solved with the mere sweeps of a few pens in the hands of legislators or Chief Executives. Those thing typically take time, and the rehashing of the mistakes made in working towards achieving goals. That's just the nature of a functional Democracy. Nobody gets everything they would wish for.

Here's a really interesting piece on a somewhat related subject:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#64 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
I would say quite simply that it appears Ms. Pringle was wrong in her assessment.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#65 Oct 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
via Breitbart...
GOP Lawmaker: Valerie Jarrett Has ´Tentacles´ in Everything WH Does
by AWR Hawkins
On October 25, Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett "seems to have her tentacles into every issue and every topic" at the White House.
According to The Hill, Chaffetz was talking with radio host Laura Ingraham when he said that no matter what the topic, Jarrett's "name ultimately always comes up."
Jarrett is a former Chicago lawyer and businesswoman who has been an adviser to President Obama since his 2008 election. And her role in Obama's inner circle has been a very influential one.
For example, in 2012 Richard Miniter used his book, "Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide For Him," to claim that Jarrett had talked Obama out of killing Osama bin Laden three times before the president finally gave SEAL Team Six the go in May 2011. And on November 5, 2012, Breitbart News reported that Jarrett was negotiating with Iran on behalf of the Obama administration.
Chaffetz is now looking at Jarrett over the failure of the launch of Obamacare. He wants to know if she may have hired "contractors close to the president's reelection campaign" -- contractors now being tied to problems with the Obamacare website.
And.....???

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#66 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding "Obamacare", I'm certainly not sold that it is a fine tuned machine ready to solve America's health care problems. But its a start.
Despite Congressional testimony of lies said to the American people? Despite the fact that the numbers given as quotes turned out to be wrong, and to get out of the plan that gave you the wrong numbers (lowballed, natch) you have to file a formal appeal? Despite the fact that the website is a clear violation of HIPAA? Despite the fact that affordable can actually mean 3 months' worth of take-home pay once the deductibles and co-pays are added in (not to mention having to pay the percentage not covered). Despite the fact that if you underestimate your income, the IRS will come after you?

Some start! It's doing way more harm than good, and that you don't care about that speaks volumes.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#67 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite Congressional testimony of lies said to the American people? Despite the fact that the numbers given as quotes turned out to be wrong, and to get out of the plan that gave you the wrong numbers (lowballed, natch) you have to file a formal appeal? Despite the fact that the website is a clear violation of HIPAA? Despite the fact that affordable can actually mean 3 months' worth of take-home pay once the deductibles and co-pays are added in (not to mention having to pay the percentage not covered). Despite the fact that if you underestimate your income, the IRS will come after you?
Some start! It's doing way more harm than good, and that you don't care about that speaks volumes.
Douchie said he's fine with giving if 5-10 years to work properly. That's proof positive that he doesn't give a sh!t about what happens to tens of millions of people who have played by the rules all their lives. It also confirms that like most leftists, he hasn't a clue about economics.
Like we said...he actually thinks he's the smartest person in the room. It's truly a mental illness.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#68 Oct 27, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Douchie said he's fine Like we said...he actually thinks he's the smartest person in the room. It's truly a mental illness.
And assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is doing it out of envy is not?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#69 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is doing it out of envy is not?
Just you, Douchie. You're the only one who does it consistently out of pure, unadulterated, ugly envy.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70 Oct 27, 2013
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/10/26...

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is.... He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability -- the extraordinary, uncanny ability -- to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually.... So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy.... He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

-- Valerie Jarrett, gushing over her puppet

Location hidden

#71 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>Douchie said he's fine with giving if 5-10 years to work properly. That's proof positive that he...
...knows nothing about the business world.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#72 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>Douchie said he's fine with giving if 5-10 years to work properly. That's proof positive that he doesn't give a sh!t about what happens to tens of millions of people who have played by the rules all their lives. It also confirms that like most leftists, he hasn't a clue about economics.
Like we said...he actually thinks he's the smartest person in the room. It's truly a mental illness.
Dred Scott.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#73 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>Douchie said he's fine with giving if 5-10 years to work properly. That's proof positive that he doesn't give a sh!t about what happens to tens of millions of people who have played by the rules all their lives. It also confirms that like most leftists, he hasn't a clue about economics.
Hey Yo yo.

Talk to me about it in a year. Then in two.

I'm not naive. Government tends to fck things up, even with the best intentions.

It also tends to solve problems, given enough time, and political pressure from constituents.

I am an optimist. You are not.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#74 Oct 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
http://stevengoddard.wordpress .com/2013/10/26/valerie-says-b arry-is-just-too-smart-to-be-c ompetent/
“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is.... He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability -- the extraordinary, uncanny ability -- to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually.... So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy.... He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”
-- Valerie Jarrett, gushing over her puppet
And...???

How does that prove Ms. Jarret is in cahoots with Tehran, or that Ms. Jarret calls the shots?

You are a nutball.

woof

Location hidden

#75 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And...???
How does that prove Ms. Jarret is in cahoots with Tehran, or that Ms. Jarret calls the shots?
You are a nutball.
woof
That quote wasn't posted to confirm her Iranian sympathies or her sway over all WH decisions. That quote was posted to prove her pure stupidity.

Mr. Goddard's commentary, below the quote, sums up the failure of the Jarrett administration:

"Yes, most ordinary bitter people who cling to guns and religion don’t wrack up $17 trillion worth of debt, finance dozens of failed green energy companies, lie every time they open their mouth, run the world’s worst and most expensive web site, or destroy a nearly infinite reservoir of goodwill in just five years."

Location hidden

#76 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yo yo.
I'm not naive. Government tends to fck things up, even with the best intentions.
It also tends to solve problems, given enough time, and political pressure from constituents.
woof
Yeah...I'll bet you were the same patient, optimist about GWB programs and policies.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#77 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yo yo.
woof
I've seen the path of welfare statism run to its logical conclusion in Europe.

I took note, and decided to advocate against such policies here.

You stuck your head in the sand. Presumably whining about "the rich" and "Bush's wars"

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#78 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And...???
You are a nutball.
woof
Jarret is calling the shots in Ohio. We are at least sure of that.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#79 Oct 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarret is calling the shots in Ohio. We are at least sure of that.
How so, Karl?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#80 Oct 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
That quote wasn't posted to confirm her Iranian sympathies or her sway over all WH decisions. That quote was posted to prove her pure stupidity.
Mr. Goddard's commentary, below the quote, sums up the failure of the Jarrett administration:
"Yes, most ordinary bitter people who cling to guns and religion don’t wrack up $17 trillion worth of debt, finance dozens of failed green energy companies, lie every time they open their mouth, run the world’s worst and most expensive web site, or destroy a nearly infinite reservoir of goodwill in just five years."
I see you have now waffled from your original proposition about Ms. Jarret's Iranian connection.

How did that happen? You finally figured out that she was riding a Big Wheel back then, didn't you Tip?

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79 7 min control time 7
Mass Machete Stabbing 14 min BizzyBee 75
Whites are worth? 15 min napkins for honkeys 9
Cleveland sends Tamir Rice’s estate $500 ambula... 38 min control method D 72
UNITED NATIONS and refugee resettlement in cou... 39 min d pants 29
Why So Seriouslady? 2.0 1 hr BizzyBee 34
KB.....Kristen Beth 1 hr Yes Man 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages