Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#41 Oct 27, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Only in an attempt to remove Obama. There's no shame in that, little girl. I voted for Kasich to get rid of Strickland and you've seen me lay plenty of grief on him. I didn't vote for portman and Stivers because those contests were foregone conclusions.
See how it works, kid?
So you vote for candidates that don't share the same political philosophies that you do. How smart.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought you weren't a Republican. What are you doing voting in the primary? Oh. That's right.
You're not terribly familiar with Ohio's primary rules, are you?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#43 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you vote for candidates that don't share the same political philosophies that you do. How smart.
I repeat: There is no way in hell you are an attorney.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#44 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>You're not terribly familiar with Ohio's primary rules, are you?
I am. Ohio has open primaries. Ohio also considers people who vote in the Republican primary to be Republicans. It's pretty simple.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#45 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>I repeat: There is no way in hell you are an attorney.
Why don't you vote for candidates that share your views?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#46 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. Ohio has open primaries. Ohio also considers people who vote in the Republican primary to be Republicans. It's pretty simple.
They're "Republicans" for the five minutes they occupy the machine. It's not like Connecticut where I had to fill out paperwork at the town hall and swear an oath when I registered to vote.
You really are naive and provincial.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#47 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you vote for candidates that share your views?
The primary candidates always do. As for the general election, removing a terrible incumbent or preventing a worse choice challenger is in no way voting against my views.
When discussing politics, the words, "Che" and "astute" are never to be used in the same conversation.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#48 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>They're "Republicans" for the five minutes they occupy the machine. It's not like Connecticut where I had to fill out paperwork at the town hall and swear an oath when I registered to vote.
You really are naive and provincial.
Try to vote in a Republican primary and then get on the next ballot as a Democrat, 3.1.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#49 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>The primary candidates always do. As for the general election, removing a terrible incumbent or preventing a worse choice challenger is in no way voting against my views.
When discussing politics, the words, "Che" and "astute" are never to be used in the same conversation.
And what political party do those primary candidates belong to, Mr. Independent? You are a bozo.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#50 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to vote in a Republican primary and then get on the next ballot as a Democrat, 3.1.
Since the next ballot would be a general election, he actually COULD vote as a Democrat, 4.2!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#51 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the next ballot would be a general election, he actually COULD vote as a Democrat, 4.2!
I didn't say vote, genius. I said get on the ballot. Pay attention.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#52 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say vote, genius. I said get on the ballot. Pay attention.
Why would he get on the ballot? Is he planning on running for office? No, he's planning on voting. Therefore, the next election would be a general election. Assuming he doesn't plan on running for office he wouldn't be getting on the ballot and could, in fact, vote as a Democrat. I heard some media pundits do exactly that. ;)

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 Oct 27, 2013
Watch this story, folks.
Stay informed.

http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topic/show...

Valerie Jarrett's Daughter and Son-in-law Work for Company that Receives $653 Million for Obamacare

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#54 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And what political party do those primary candidates belong to, Mr. Independent? You are a bozo.
You said it yourself, moron...open primaries. And I repeat, there is no formal declaration of party registration in this state unlike many others. I explained that to you above. You must have hit your head on your husband's knee this morning.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#55 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he get on the ballot? Is he planning on running for office? No, he's planning on voting. Therefore, the next election would be a general election. Assuming he doesn't plan on running for office he wouldn't be getting on the ballot and could, in fact, vote as a Democrat. I heard some media pundits do exactly that. ;)
You really are dense. The point of the discussion was Nate's ridiculous claim that voting in the Republican party doesn't make one a Republican. To demonstrate the absurdity of that claim, I pointed out that he could not vote in a Republican primary and then run for office in a successive Democratic primary because he would be a Republican. You created an entirely different scenario in your ill conceived attempt at trying to look smarter than you are.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#56 Oct 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dense. The point of the discussion was Nate's ridiculous claim that voting in the Republican party doesn't make one a Republican. To demonstrate the absurdity of that claim, I pointed out that he could not vote in a Republican primary and then run for office in a successive Democratic primary because he would be a Republican. You created an entirely different scenario in your ill conceived attempt at trying to look smarter than you are.
No, Che. He was talking about political parties in the context of voting, not running for office. I hope your head gets better soon.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#57 Oct 27, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Watch this story, folks.
Stay informed.
http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Valerie Jarrett's Daughter and Son-in-law Work for Company that Receives $653 Million for Obamacare
I heard that at five years old Valerie Jarret was plotting to provide nuclear weapons to the Iranian Government, and that Glenn Beck has the proof.

Have you heard that Tippy?

woof

Location hidden

#58 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that at five years old Valerie Jarret was plotting to provide nuclear weapons to the Iranian Government, and that Glenn Beck has the proof.
http://media.photobucket.com/user/Rakkasan29/...

Your empress has no clothes.
Her puppet and his czars are naked, too.
Sooner or later, the fit's gonna hit the shan.
Stay under the sand, drone.

Location hidden

#59 Oct 27, 2013
via Breitbart...

GOP Lawmaker: Valerie Jarrett Has ´Tentacles´ in Everything WH Does

by AWR Hawkins

On October 25, Representative Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett "seems to have her tentacles into every issue and every topic" at the White House.

According to The Hill, Chaffetz was talking with radio host Laura Ingraham when he said that no matter what the topic, Jarrett's "name ultimately always comes up."

Jarrett is a former Chicago lawyer and businesswoman who has been an adviser to President Obama since his 2008 election. And her role in Obama's inner circle has been a very influential one.

For example, in 2012 Richard Miniter used his book, "Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide For Him," to claim that Jarrett had talked Obama out of killing Osama bin Laden three times before the president finally gave SEAL Team Six the go in May 2011. And on November 5, 2012, Breitbart News reported that Jarrett was negotiating with Iran on behalf of the Obama administration.

Chaffetz is now looking at Jarrett over the failure of the launch of Obamacare. He wants to know if she may have hired "contractors close to the president's reelection campaign" -- contractors now being tied to problems with the Obamacare website.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#60 Oct 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Whether or not you have a personal vendetta against Tip, what is going down with Obamacare is nothing to sneeze at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 3 min Catman Dave 13
2 magical days until Christmas 42 min White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 49 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 54 min d pantz 34
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 128
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 1 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 3 hr Duke for Mayor 47
New Michael Brown song 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus