2nd and 4th Amendments Under Seige In...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#164 Mar 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
You're a lawyer and you don't know what a conviction is?
You're a joke, douche.
Pale Rider

AOL

#165 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lawyer and you don't know what a conviction is?
You're a joke, douche.
How many times have you been convicted loser?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#166 Mar 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you been convicted loser?
Zero, hilljack. I still have my security clearance.
I imagine you don't know that many people in the holler who haven't been in jail, though...little wonder your perspective leans in that direction.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#167 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Zero, hilljack. I still have my security clearance.
I imagine you don't know that many people in the holler who haven't been in jail, though...little wonder your perspective leans in that direction.
His cousins are Sheriff, Judge and Jailer, one of the boys will never be caught...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#168 Mar 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
His cousins are Sheriff, Judge and Jailer, one of the boys will never be caught...
I bet he likes bologna sandwiches and Kool-Aid.
Pale Rider

AOL

#169 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Zero, hilljack. I still have my security clearance.
I imagine you don't know that many people in the holler who haven't been in jail, though...little wonder your perspective leans in that direction.
My coming from the holler old goat, gives me plenty of perspective. The only security clearance you ever had, was getting into the Columbus jail as a guard. Did they fire you for smuggling in contraband?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#170 Mar 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
My coming from the holler old goat, gives me plenty of perspective. The only security clearance you ever had, was getting into the Columbus jail as a guard. Did they fire you for smuggling in contraband?
Google "Natick Labs" and get a clue about the kind of clearance I'm referring to. It's certainly nothing you'll ever be eligible for, Jethro.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#171 Mar 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
My coming from the holler old goat, gives me plenty of perspective. The only security clearance you ever had, was getting into the Columbus jail as a guard. Did they fire you for smuggling in contraband?
Projection?

Awaiting your conjugal visit?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#172 Mar 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection?
Awaiting your conjugal visit?
Jethro's going to see Cletus and unburden himself of the $20 Tracfone is his ass.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#173 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Google "Natick Labs" and get a clue about the kind of clearance I'm referring to. It's certainly nothing you'll ever be eligible for, Jethro.
In other words, you make money off of big government and the fear campaign of the GOP. That explains plenty.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#174 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lawyer and you don't know what a conviction is?
You're a joke, douche.
I just posted that so that you could get a good look at some of your esteemed future alumni. I have no idea whether they were charged with crimes. Maybe the security staff was. I don't know. I mean, it happened on campus, not off.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#175 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you make money off of big government and the fear campaign of the GOP. That explains plenty.
If you call the comfort, safety and protection of our troops a "fear campaign," you truly are lower than sewage.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you make money off of big government and the fear campaign of the GOP. That explains plenty.
So, as well as being a religious bigot, you have a problem with those who are in the employ of the military or federal government?

Pretty certain George and I have the same type of clearance. It's a brutal process, you don't get one easily. Nor by being the office gossip and spilling confidential information...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#177 Mar 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted that so that you could get a good look at some of your esteemed future alumni. I have no idea whether they were charged with crimes. Maybe the security staff was. I don't know. I mean, it happened on campus, not off.
woof
Do you want us to post lawyers getting busted???

Because you represent humanity's biggest den of corruption...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#178 Mar 22, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as well as being a religious bigot, you have a problem with those who are in the employ of the military or federal government?
Pretty certain George and I have the same type of clearance. It's a brutal process, you don't get one easily. Nor by being the office gossip and spilling confidential information...
Disco sucks...
Pale Rider

AOL

#179 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Google "Natick Labs" and get a clue about the kind of clearance I'm referring to. It's certainly nothing you'll ever be eligible for, Jethro.
The closest you have ever been to Natick Labs is when you drove by.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#180 Mar 22, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest you have ever been to Natick Labs is when you drove by.
Think again, hilljack. I know it kills you to realize that some of us have real responsibilities. Living in that Kentucky holler has really caused some profound cerebral atrophy. You might be ready for the home.
Pale Rider

AOL

#181 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Think again, hilljack. I know it kills you to realize that some of us have real responsibilities. Living in that Kentucky holler has really caused some profound cerebral atrophy. You might be ready for the home.
You don't have a job Hambone.
Pale Rider

AOL

#182 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Hambone III was fired from his last job. Contraband was found sewed in his underwear.
Pale Rider

AOL

#183 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh worked in the Columbus Jail, as a guard. Until he was fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 15 min Hillary Blames ot... 55
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 22
Franklin Golf Car Company (Sep '12) 1 hr t smith 22
It's September soccer daddy 3 hr DOUCHEY 41
The NFL is anti-American, Anti-National Anthem,... 3 hr d pants 28
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 3 hr Male 18
Michelle Obama and the NFL 3 hr Duke for Mayor 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages