Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#83 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>My mother laughed her head off when she saw it on All in the Family...40 years ago.
You're not too bright, are you?
She thought she was a lesser person than your father or you because of her gender?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#84 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Toledo. I didn't realize that the constitutional/natural law test for rights was the bench press.
Neither George nor I were saying anything about rights.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#85 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
She thought she was a lesser person than your father or you because of her gender?
She thought the line was funny...like most normal people.
Bingo

Columbus, OH

#86 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found the men who insist on referring to other men as women have a deepseated disrespect for women in general. The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
And we have winner!
The Artist

Columbus, OH

#87 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man once said:
“In the Bible it says,‘God made man in his own image.’ He made women after from a rib—a cheaper cut.”
Why do you hate science?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#88 Mar 22, 2013
The Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate science?
Why do you have no sense of humor unless it conforms to your sickness, Johnson?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#89 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>She thought the line was funny...like most normal people.
Most normal people don't incorporate it into their discourse or their daily lives like you seem to. She thought it was a joke, you think its a truism.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#90 Mar 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither George nor I were saying anything about rights.
Ok. Intellectual ability? Because neither you nor George were talking about the Olympics either.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#91 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most normal people don't incorporate it into their discourse or their daily lives like you seem to. She thought it was a joke, you think its a truism.
Now who's the mind reader?
You must live a truly dour existence. I've always been around people who incorporated pop culture humor into their daily lives. When Medicare comes up, I can quote a line from Mrs. Howell in Gilligan's Island that smokes it.
You're a strange duck, as Mom used to say.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#92 Mar 22, 2013
GUN LAWS
New Orleans Judge Rules Statute Prohibiting Felons from Possessing Firearms Unconstitutional
Louisiana had recently declared it a 'fundamental right' to bear arms
Next>


1 hr ago by Lisa Fine
Staff Writer
t

Image: Kjrh.com
A Louisiana judge says a state law prohibiting felons from possessing firearms is unconstitutional because it violates a recent amendment to the state constitution declaring it a "fundamental right" to bear arms.

Louisiana voters approved the amendment last year to make gun ownership a "fundamental right," which puts it on the same level as freedom of speech or religion. That means a court interpreting any law restricting that fundamental right must do so with the highest level of judicial scrutiny, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.

The Orleans Parish public defenders office challenged the statute on behalf of a group of clients, who were felons charged with possession of firearms. They argued that the state had compelling public safety reasons for barring felons convicted of violent crimes from possessing firearms. But they said the state would have to prove why the law should apply to all felons, the Times-Picayune said.

The issue will go to straight to the state Supreme Court for review, the article said.

Via the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

The prohibition should be applied selectively but should be enforced against all felons for a minimum of 2 years afte...
r2 replies

41 min
wonka45ACP
Reasonable .

29 min
PauldenZangpo
Activist judge means nothing except the accuser doesn't agree with the judicial finding. For years conservatives have...

51 min
texas_cutie75
Maybe the parole officers could weigh in on whether or not said felon should be allowed to posses a firearm.

51 min
RollinPapers
If it's a non-violent felony then yes. If violent, then no.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#93 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's the mind reader?
You must live a truly dour existence. I've always been around people who incorporated pop culture humor into their daily lives. When Medicare comes up, I can quote a line from Mrs. Howell in Gilligan's Island that smokes it.
You're a strange duck, as Mom used to say.
From your writing here, it is obvious that you believe that females are inferior intellectually to males. If you didn't, you wouldn't use gender as an insult. You use "moron" and "woman" interchangeably. Try to deflect all you like, you aren't trying to be funny, you are trying to insult.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#94 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
From your writing here, it is obvious that you believe that females are inferior intellectually to males. If you didn't, you wouldn't use gender as an insult. You use "moron" and "woman" interchangeably. Try to deflect all you like, you aren't trying to be funny, you are trying to insult.
With you, always. It bothers you, so I shall continue to do it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#95 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>With you, always. It bothers you, so I shall continue to do it.
Pretty strong set of morals you have there, Francis. Degrade an entire gender just to try to aggravate a stranger.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#96 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty strong set of morals you have there, Francis. Degrade an entire gender just to try to aggravate a stranger.
Kind of like you and Catholicism, huh?

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#97 Mar 22, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
GUN LAWS
New Orleans Judge Rules Statute Prohibiting Felons from Possessing Firearms Unconstitutional
Louisiana had recently declared it a 'fundamental right' to bear arms
Next>
1 hr ago by Lisa Fine
Staff Writer
t
Image: Kjrh.com
A Louisiana judge says a state law prohibiting felons from possessing firearms is unconstitutional because it violates a recent amendment to the state constitution declaring it a "fundamental right" to bear arms.
Louisiana voters approved the amendment last year to make gun ownership a "fundamental right," which puts it on the same level as freedom of speech or religion. That means a court interpreting any law restricting that fundamental right must do so with the highest level of judicial scrutiny, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.
The Orleans Parish public defenders office challenged the statute on behalf of a group of clients, who were felons charged with possession of firearms. They argued that the state had compelling public safety reasons for barring felons convicted of violent crimes from possessing firearms. But they said the state would have to prove why the law should apply to all felons, the Times-Picayune said.
The issue will go to straight to the state Supreme Court for review, the article said.
Via the New Orleans Times-Picayune.
The prohibition should be applied selectively but should be enforced against all felons for a minimum of 2 years afte...
r2 replies
41 min
wonka45ACP
Reasonable .
29 min
PauldenZangpo
Activist judge means nothing except the accuser doesn't agree with the judicial finding. For years conservatives have...
51 min
texas_cutie75
Maybe the parole officers could weigh in on whether or not said felon should be allowed to posses a firearm.
51 min
RollinPapers
If it's a non-violent felony then yes. If violent, then no.
and your point is?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#98 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like you and Catholicism, huh?
No. I don't mock Catholicism and then claim I am just joking. I mock Catholicism because I believe it is deserving of being mocked. It's called intellectual integrity. I wouldn't expect you to be familiar.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#99 Mar 22, 2013
WISE AMERICAN'

Sorry to jump to conclusions here but when I seen
wonka45acp, we are one in the same, I started the ACP after this screen name on politix.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#100 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't mock Catholicism and then claim I am just joking. I mock Catholicism because I believe it is deserving of being mocked. It's called intellectual integrity. I wouldn't expect you to be familiar.
It's called bigotry. That would make you...a bigot.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#101 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It's called bigotry. That would make you...a bigot.
Bigotry requires intolerance. I'm not intolerant of Catholicism at all. I believe you have every right to prescibe to any ancient mythology you like. Likewise, I reserve my right to mock it. Isn't America great?
Bingo

Columbus, OH

#102 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You're a strange duck, as Mom used to say.
I bet you heard her say that a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 10 min Seriouslady 37
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 34 min Neutral Party 4,826
Hand outs 48 min They cannot kill ... 4
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 1 hr d pantz 12
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 1 hr I Do Know 5
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 311
I found Mr Tea 2 hr White cop 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:03PM
Browns' QB Outlook as Cloudy as Ever
Yahoo! Sports 3:18 PM
Newton powers Panthers; Steelers, Packers clinch
Bleacher Report 3:31 PM
Highlights, Recap for Browns vs. Panthers
ESPN 3:52 PM
Newton: 'Classless' to cheer Manziel injury
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most