2nd and 4th Amendments Under Seige In...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#63 Mar 21, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>My last post was around 11:30 last night.
BTW, that's men's basketball...your WNBA and college womyn aren't on in primetime, Butch.
What point are you trying to make by insisting on refering to me as a woman?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#64 Mar 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What point are you trying to make by insisting on refering to me as a woman?
Why does it bother you so much?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#65 Mar 21, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it bother you so much?
It doesn't bother me at all. I wonder why you are so obsessed with doing it. It's very strange and disrespectful to your wife and mother. But go right ahead.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#66 Mar 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me at all. I wonder why you are so obsessed with doing it. It's very strange and disrespectful to your wife and mother. But go right ahead.
It obviously bothers you. Why else would you keep asking?
Good Decision

Arlington Heights, IL

#67 Mar 21, 2013
I am glad Mr. Moore stood his ground and told the SS Storm troopers to go pound sand.

That took guts.

In this day of Obamafacism, it's refreshing to see somebody challenge the neo-nazi left for a change!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#68 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It obviously bothers you. Why else would you keep asking?
I have found the men who insist on referring to other men as women have a deepseated disrespect for women in general. The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#69 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found the men who insist on referring to other men as women have a deepseated disrespect for women in general. The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
Now you sound like Reader.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#70 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found the men who insist on referring to other men as women have a deepseated disrespect for women in general. The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
A wise man once said:
“In the Bible it says,‘God made man in his own image.’ He made women after from a rib—a cheaper cut.”

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#71 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found the men who insist on referring to other men as women have a deepseated disrespect for women in general. The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
Why do you hate science?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#72 Mar 22, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you sound like Reader.
Che is the abandoned offspring of Reader and Duke.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#73 Mar 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate science?
Huh?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#74 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man once said:
“In the Bible it says,‘God made man in his own image.’ He made women after from a rib—a cheaper cut.”
You tell that one to your mother?
Oliver Canterberry

Chillicothe, OH

#75 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Che is the abandoned offspring of Reader and Duke.
Che (he, she, it) must be adopted since "procreation" is too messy for liberals.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#76 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It obviously bothers you. Why else would you keep asking?
Colby College. THE higher education choice for backwoods hilljacks.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#77 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason to do it is because you believe that being a woman is a lesser station in life than being a man.
It's fundamental biology that an average woman has certain differences relating to physical strength vis a vis average males.

Try as we have to legislate away the differences, you can't.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#78 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man once said:
“In the Bible it says,‘God made man in his own image.’ He made women after from a rib—a cheaper cut.”
Golden.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#79 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell that one to your mother?
My mother laughed her head off when she saw it on All in the Family...40 years ago.
You're not too bright, are you?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#80 Mar 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Colby College. THE higher education choice for backwoods hilljacks.
woof
You mean like Pete Rouse?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#81 Mar 22, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Che (he, she, it) must be adopted since "procreation" is too messy for liberals.
"Turkey Day" takes on a whole new meaning for them.

"You notice nobody ever seems to get laid on Thanksgiving? I think it's because all the coats are on the bed."
---George Carlin
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#82 Mar 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's fundamental biology that an average woman has certain differences relating to physical strength vis a vis average males.
Try as we have to legislate away the differences, you can't.
Holy Toledo. I didn't realize that the constitutional/natural law test for rights was the bench press.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 17 min They cannot kill ... 8
Trump endangers relations with China 21 min They cannot kill ... 4
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 26 min They cannot kill ... 204
Trump's Adult families to get Welfare for Secre... 30 min GrowUp 23
Hoax lawsuit against Trump dropped.. 31 min Said she was 13-wow 12
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 47 min They cannot kill ... 31
Anthony Fremont "Drumpf" 2 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 6 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 6 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages