Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#205 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I do? That would come as a shock to my son, who hopes to attend the Air Force Academy. It also comes as a shock to those who have seen my colection NASA memorabilia spanning 50 years.
I despise corrupt, unnecessary, unconstitutional government...the aspects you worship.
Your NASA memorabilia? You are special.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#206 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, Georgie is getting all indignant. If 90% of what your company does is for civilan use, stop hiding behind the troops.
What part of "adapt" don't you understand, a-hole? Ever heard of spinoffs?
I see nobody hiding behind anyone. What I do see is you spitting on our military personnel.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#207 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your NASA memorabilia? You are special.
Is NASA not a federal agency? Would I have such a collection if I "hated" government?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#208 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Is NASA not a federal agency? Would I have such a collection if I "hated" government?
You would if you liked rocket ships.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#209 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would if you liked rocket ships.
You are seriously grasping at straws
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#210 Mar 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously grasping at straws
Yeah. It's me grasping at straws and not the guy who suggests that his model rocket collection proves he doesn't hate government. You guys are something else.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#211 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would if you liked rocket ships.
I like cars but I don't drive one from Government Motors.
You're a child.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#212 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's me grasping at straws and not the guy who suggests that his model rocket collection proves he doesn't hate government. You guys are something else.
George isn't an anarchist, therefore he doesn't "hate government"

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#213 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's me grasping at straws and not the guy who suggests that his model rocket collection proves he doesn't hate government. You guys are something else.
These are "model rockets"?

http://api.ning.com/files/A67fe1Z-SdQE2CcxqcU... *WCVjvq6IJiAHyv1j5dE3pCi8-vQZZ k3ERJDOT96iHtA/Picture1.png

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Avmxm...

http://www.pirepics.com/albums/userpics/norma...

http://i.space.com/images/i/000/003/800/iFF/c...

http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/upload/...

You really are a moron.
WiseAmerican

Harpster, OH

#216 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Ohhhh, my turn, my turn! I have those little green plastic army men with the flat base under their feet, does that count for a memorabilia collection??

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#217 Mar 23, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh, my turn, my turn! I have those little green plastic army men with the flat base under their feet, does that count for a memorabilia collection??
Does it include autographs from Patton, LeMay, Doolittle, Eisenhower and MacArthur? How about original schematics from Corsairs or Mustangs? Unit insignia? If so, then you're on the right track.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#218 Mar 23, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh, my turn, my turn! I have those little green plastic army men with the flat base under their feet, does that count for a memorabilia collection??
Beat it
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#219 Mar 23, 2013
How much will you give me for my newspapers from the day Armstrong landed, Paco?

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#220 Mar 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
How much will you give me for my newspapers from the day Armstrong landed, Paco?
woof
I already have the Boston Globe, Times of London, Toronto Globe and Mail and NY Times (autographed by Michael Collins.)
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#221 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I already have the Boston Globe, Times of London, Toronto Globe and Mail and NY Times (autographed by Michael Collins.)
The Times is a leftist rag. Burn it before Karl sees it.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#222 Mar 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Times is a leftist rag. Burn it before Karl sees it.
woof
I wouldn't burn a copy of Pravda if it had Gagarin's. Leonov's or Tereshkova's autograph.
Gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#223 Mar 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleavon hates all things government except his paycheck.
Don't think so. Generalize much?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#225 Mar 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Now let's see those Colby transcripts.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#226 Mar 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Does it include autographs from Patton, LeMay, Doolittle, Eisenhower and MacArthur? How about original schematics from Corsairs or Mustangs? Unit insignia? If so, then you're on the right track.
You can't resist any opportunity to try to establish yourself as superior. Your old man must have daily told you that you were worthless and would never amount to anything. You are rapidly becoming the most fascinating psychological study on Topix.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#227 Mar 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't resist any opportunity to try to establish yourself as superior. Your old man must have daily told you that you were worthless and would never amount to anything. You are rapidly becoming the most fascinating psychological study on Topix.
Pray tell, what is "superior" about a hobby that anyone can pursue? This isn't automobile collecting or yachting.
BTW, my access to a great deal of the early memorabilia came as a result of my father's ability to meet some of the men in the program.
If you display one trait in abundance Che, it's envy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many kids dieing 1 hr wondering 1
Sweden: Nationalists make big election gains 4 hr -The-Artist- 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 30,919
LEGIT pain management facilities 5 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Good places to buy used or new adult DVD's 5 hr HumpHerNickle 8
Benjamin J. Marrison commentary: Infant-mortali... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 154
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 hr wow 2,414
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••