First Prev
of 150
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3116 Feb 24, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guy! Good to see you're still around. I chatted with Mark this past weekend and we were wondering about you.
Hope all is well. My best to you and your family.
Hey Boomer. All is well now. I had a very rough month of October which pretty much has consumed me for the last 4 months. I haven't been on topix since then. I checked in in December. But other than that, I have been off line. My Mom died on my birthday, I had to put my dog down a week later. My company went down a week after that. It was a tough month. But all is well now. Actually better than it ever has been. I just need to replace some of the retirement that I went through in November and december. How are you? I hope that you all are doing well?

Location hidden

#3117 Feb 24, 2012
From under the rock IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all see you posted on the Angels thread under an assumed troll name...chicken shit!
Accusing and demeaning everyone of the same thing you and your lowly trolls do.
Believe me when I say....NO ONE MISSES ANY OF YOUR KIND.
BLUBBERING , LYING ! WHINING LOW LIFES.
I see you're still an idiot......

Location hidden

#3118 Feb 24, 2012
Abc wrote:
<quoted text> Oh he's still around, and you've been conversing with him under one of his aliases. He's having a good laugh at your expense. Just pick a name of one of the regulars on the Columbus forum and chances are it's Just Wondering.
Too funny. YOU make me laugh. You think that you are so smart. You don't know as much as you think you do.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#3119 Feb 24, 2012
Justwondering- Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Boomer. All is well now. I had a very rough month of October which pretty much has consumed me for the last 4 months. I haven't been on topix since then. I checked in in December. But other than that, I have been off line. My Mom died on my birthday, I had to put my dog down a week later. My company went down a week after that. It was a tough month. But all is well now. Actually better than it ever has been. I just need to replace some of the retirement that I went through in November and december. How are you? I hope that you all are doing well?
All is well.
Now that golf is on tv I thought about your golf outing. Is that still a go? I thought it would be fun to get a Columbus Topix foursome for that! We aren't serious duffers but we hold our beer well! LOL!

Location hidden

#3120 Feb 24, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
All is well.
Now that golf is on tv I thought about your golf outing. Is that still a go? I thought it would be fun to get a Columbus Topix foursome for that! We aren't serious duffers but we hold our beer well! LOL!
Yes the Golf Outing is on. We launched it last week with Eddie george (2012 Honorary Chair) and Mike Vrable, Luke Fickell and Ryan Miller. They are the founders of the Second and Seven Foundation which is our beneficiary this year. The date is August 6th at Wedgewood in Powell. And there is lots of beer to bad had at the event. We also have White castle, Giant eagle, Windy City BBQ and Roosters that will be out on the course cooking food for everyone. It really is a great day. I was saying yesterday that Spring Training starts in March. That means Summer is rigght around the corner. Though I really have no complaints about the Winter that we have had so far.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#3121 Feb 24, 2012
<quoted text>Yes the Golf Outing is on. We launched it last week with Eddie george (2012 Honorary Chair) and Mike Vrable, Luke Fickell and Ryan Miller. They are the founders of the Second and Seven Foundation which is our beneficiary this year. The date is August 6th at Wedgewood in Powell. And there is lots of beer to bad had at the event. We also have White castle, Giant eagle, Windy City BBQ and Roosters that will be out on the course cooking food for everyone. It really is a great day. I was saying yesterday that Spring Training starts in March. That means Summer is rigght around the corner. Though I really have no complaints about the Winter that we have had so far.
I will text some of the posters. We may need two foursomes maybe. Shoot me an email for more info and I will do my best to get some folks to support your charity.
There may be some folks on the political side that I know that may be interested!
NCAA First Four

United States

#3122 Feb 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Boomer. All is well now. I had a very rough month of October which pretty much has consumed me for the last 4 months. I haven't been on topix since then. I checked in in December. But other than that, I have been off line. My Mom died on my birthday, I had to put my dog down a week later. My company went down a week after that. It was a tough month.
But all is well now. Actually better than it ever has been. I just need to replace some of the retirement that I went through in November and december. How are you? I hope that you all are doing well?
When you say you haven't posted since December, you really should clarify that. You mean you haven't posted as Justwondering since December. With all your other names and locations, you are one if the most prolific posters on the Columbus forum. And one of the most boring. From what I've read on this forum others are on to you also. I suppose you are not as smart and clever as you think you are.

Location hidden

#3123 Feb 28, 2012
NCAA First Four wrote:
<quoted text> When you say you haven't posted since December, you really should clarify that. You mean you haven't posted as Justwondering since December. With all your other names and locations, you are one if the most prolific posters on the Columbus forum. And one of the most boring. From what I've read on this forum others are on to you also. I suppose you are not as smart and clever as you think you are.
Ha ha...the joke's on you pal. Think whatever you want. You prove yourself to be an idiot.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3124 Mar 9, 2012
Pull up the driveway and all of the lights are out. I guess no one is home. JW - Good luck with the golf outing.
THE WIZARD

Cleveland, OH

#3125 Jan 19, 2013
LOOKY LOOKY WHAT I found!!
HOME for all conservatives.
HOW COMFY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 150
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's worst decision by far 3 min UTrashy 135
CNN in BIG trouble, threatened President Elect ... 12 min Duke for Mayor 2
81 Percent of Evangelicals Voted Trump 13 min Duke for Mayor 16
RepubliCONS Caused Hike in Medicare Premiums 26 min They cannot kill ... 6
Obama Out Of Office Countdown Clock 42 min Duke for Mayor 94
10 year anniversary 47 min They cannot kill ... 2
Ohio mother tapes child to the wall and tapes h... 53 min Duke for Mayor 10
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 145
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 2 hr jonjedi 319
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 2 hr jonjedi 199