GM foods and labeling

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Yet many of them are dumb enough to vote for obama or call anybody questioning his appointments obstructionists. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022592...
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2013
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2013

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Yet many of them are dumb enough to vote for obama or call anybody questioning his appointments obstructionists. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022592...
This started decades ago......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto#The_era...
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2013
Monsanto schill on cspan as we post.. http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx_mobile....
Talking about US and China relations on "climate change"....what relations? china does whatever it wants. Its a safe haven for the dirtiest corporations.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2013
I want some genetically modified plants, I want tomatoes that will grow in the winter time. I want peppers that grow hot and sweet peppers in shorter growing time.
On the non food plants I want a Hawthorn, mutiflora rose Hedge apple thuji green giant combo. Imagine a fast growing wind block with thorns and bush bottom to plant along property lines.
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#8 Dec 2, 2013
I understand that its been in the works for a while. One of the links I posted has much of the information regarding the history. Decades ago I was only in grade school, and we can't do much about it now unless we focus on the powers that be...
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#9 Dec 2, 2013
Lol! Her solution to China and USA climate relations is to "talk to mayors" in USA local municipalities. ROTFLMAO! Why not interview her about GMO lobbying or how corporations are allowed to keep chemicals put into millions of gallons of freshwater a "trade secret" from the EPA?

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I want some genetically modified plants, I want tomatoes that will grow in the winter time. I want peppers that grow hot and sweet peppers in shorter growing time.
On the non food plants I want a Hawthorn, mutiflora rose Hedge apple thuji green giant combo. Imagine a fast growing wind block with thorns and bush bottom to plant along property lines.
We have been eating GM for so long without the public knowledge....labeling will be more transparent.

I like the idea about thorny bushes on property lines.
Lol

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 2, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Lol! Her solution to China and USA climate relations is to "talk to mayors" in USA local municipalities. ROTFLMAO! Why not interview her about GMO lobbying or how corporations are allowed to keep chemicals put into millions of gallons of freshwater a "trade secret" from the EPA?
Per usual...the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing....in our govt.
Boo!
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Let's blame bush and do nothing. Sounds great. Roundup isn't roundup when there is a democrat making the appointments. D.O.H.
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#13 Dec 2, 2013
Bizzybee, this is a great thread!

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Bizzybee, this is a great thread!
Awww, thanks.
I never know what will grab attention to comment on....I guess no one does. It's a crap shoot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 2, 2013
Type size requires formal legislation forcing manufactures utilize size 11 font at minimum to spell out ingredients.

any label with smaller size font will force national guard to close all plants.

Above is how liberals do things, and I just borrow someones glasses.
blindly supporting Obama

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 3, 2013
You TEABAGGER obstructionists. How will we get our poison to eat if you keep blocking Obamas appointments? Anybody who wants to know what they're putting their body must have voted for Bush. Twice.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 4, 2013
http://m.naturalnews.com/news/037310_barack_o...
Mike Adams is one of my favorite journalists.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#18 Dec 5, 2013
Washington state voters reject labeling of GMO foods

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Why would companies need to spend so much money to avoid labeling? Amazing that so many people are so quick to say they can't afford health insurance, but they can afford ciggies and crappy food.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#19 Dec 5, 2013
d pantz

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2013
I do believe in rigging elections. Its really hart for me to believe that California and Washington state would vote against this.
d pendz

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2013
d pantz wrote:
I do believe in rigging elections. Its really hart for me to believe that California and Washington state would vote against this.
what are you? Drunk or stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 8 min Reality Speaks 260
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 12 min Reality Speaks 210
The Republican Controlled House and Senate 24 min Reality Speaks 48
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 37 min Big Papa Tea 10
chanukah hanukkah day 2 38 min Duke For Mayor 3
Obscene Bumber Stickers 43 min Reality Speaks 9
Police beat White Woman 49 min Reality Speaks 26
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web