The Topix Columbus Forum

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2012
The Columbus Topix Forum has become little more than a messy bulletin board to which other people's thoughts are pinned; each item pointing out how good "we" and how bad "they" are. The l, the right, the muslims, the israelis, the brits, the chinese, back and forth, on and on. The latest outrage. The latest snore. The latest bore.

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Nobody's holding you here at gunpoint.
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
Nobody's holding you here at gunpoint.
You are correct.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon, day, week, month, year and life in front of the computer.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 23, 2012
just saying wrote:
The Columbus Topix Forum has become little more than a messy bulletin board to which other people's thoughts are pinned; each item pointing out how good "we" and how bad "they" are. The l, the right, the muslims, the israelis, the brits, the chinese, back and forth, on and on. The latest outrage. The latest snore. The latest bore.
Last couple days the one or two person comment threads have really escalated--along with the number of people listed as reading. We are over a thousand just now. Generally a hundred is a good day.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
Enjoy the rest of your afternoon, day, week, month, year and life in front of the computer.
Getting paid for it three hours or so a day ensures my happiness.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Last couple days the one or two person comment threads have really escalated--along with the number of people listed as reading. We are over a thousand just now. Generally a hundred is a good day.
And did you notice that the troublemakers are "usually" the ones that cant take the time to register so that they can be anybody that they want(always with the same isp)?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7 Sep 23, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, we're seeing more activity from new names, but I seriously doubt there are that many people reading. Something's off with the Topix counter...early Saturday AM around 1:00 AM it was showing 300. No way was that correct.
Spookisbacksoblo wmetrolls

Taylor, MI

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And did you notice that the troublemakers are "usually" the ones that cant take the time to register so that they can be anybody that they want(always with the same isp)?
I got tired of booting since I use all of the English Language to convey my disgust of Obama and his fellow sp^c and muslim loving peter puffers

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Granted, we're seeing more activity from new names, but I seriously doubt there are that many people reading. Something's off with the Topix counter...early Saturday AM around 1:00 AM it was showing 300. No way was that correct.
To Reader, a software glitch is a conspiracy theory.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And did you notice that the troublemakers are "usually" the ones that cant take the time to register so that they can be anybody that they want(always with the same isp)?
Not sure that the ISP is a valid reason here. I don't show my location when posting. I may or may not post from the same physical location. On the off times I post without logging in, say with my Blackberry, I can show up from anywhere. Earlier this week, I popped in to amuse myself while awaiting an appointment with my financial guy. When I logged back in from home, was surprised it showed me as being in Bellevue, WA. I might amuse myself if having to wait by browsing here from the crackberry. It's a PITA to log in from it.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#11 Sep 23, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
To Reader, a software glitch is a conspiracy theory.
She's convinced that after the derecho, AEP restored her hood's power last because of redlining.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>She's convinced that after the derecho, AEP restored her hood's power last because of redlining.
RFLMAO!!

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>She's convinced that after the derecho, AEP restored her hood's power last because of redlining.
No! Muzzie sympathizers and rapists!
LOL!

Location hidden

#14 Sep 23, 2012
Spookisbacksoblowmetrolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I got tired of booting since I use all of the English Language to convey my disgust of Obama and his fellow sp^c and muslim loving peter puffers
I wasn't talking about you.You share the same views as me and it's easy to see.I just dont see how other people cant see the reason to get armed and fight back.Some people just cant see the path that the U.S. is taking and the need to be armed,but I do and I am.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#15 Sep 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you.You share the same views as me and it's easy to see.I just dont see how other people cant see the reason to get armed and fight back.Some people just cant see the path that the U.S. is taking and the need to be armed,but I do and I am.
Armed and ready here, man.
Good to see you survived your gig.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed and ready here, man.
Good to see you survived your gig.
Thanks buddy!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 23, 2012
just saying wrote:
I HATE affirmative action Barry. I hate how the media lowers the bar and gives him a free pass, and doesn't hold him to the same standards they would hold a WHITE Repunlican president. I hate the white guilt used to prop up a guy who, at the end of the day, isn't very smart but was billed as the smartest guy since Albert Einstein.

He is 1/8 black, a descendant of slave traders, no significant accomplishments and a fraud.

We Americans deserve better than this buffoon.
Spookisbacksoblo wmetrolls

Taylor, MI

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you.You share the same views as me and it's easy to see.I just dont see how other people cant see the reason to get armed and fight back.Some people just cant see the path that the U.S. is taking and the need to be armed,but I do and I am.
I know yours was the only relevant one on the topic

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 23, 2012
There has to be a serious glitch on this website. The counter is constantly rising. I don't think it's counting unique hits. Someone needs to reboot a server, clear a cache, or check a few lines of code?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#21 Sep 23, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
There has to be a serious glitch on this website. The counter is constantly rising. I don't think it's counting unique hits. Someone needs to reboot a server, clear a cache, or check a few lines of code?
I'm not seeing the advertising sidebar either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 3 min d pants 198
Christmas Will Win! 6 hr 404 not found 38
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 6 hr 404 not found 86
News John Switzer | From the Stump: Prehistoric peop... 8 hr Big Johnson 4
Build a Wall????? 8 hr Reality Speaks 159
George W. Bush jabs at Trumpís America ! 8 hr Reality Speaks 23
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 11 hr Pope Apple Che Ba... 1,351

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance