Transgender Surgery Isn't the Solution

Transgender Surgery Isn't the Solution

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Former Johns Hopkins psychiatrist brave enough to speak the truth.
Those foolish parents who allow their young children to live as the opposite gender should take note.

http://tinyurl.com/lflvusx

A former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital has written an explosive editorial at the Wall Street Journal saying,“Policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.” Dr. Paul McHugh, the former chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, challenges the notion that sex-reassignment surgery is good for transgendered persons and provides statistics to back up his assertions....
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2014
-tip- wrote:
Those foolish parents who allow their young children to live as the opposite gender should take note.
A former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital has written an explosive editorial at the Wall Street Journal saying,“Policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.” Dr. Paul McHugh, the former chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, challenges the notion that sex-reassignment surgery is good for transgendered persons and provides statistics to back up his assertions....
40I grains of lead inserted behind the ear cures these crazy democrats
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2014
-tip- wrote:
A good Old Testament beating should do the job.
yeah baby yeah

Powell, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2014
If a teacher can convince a child to undergo a sex change then there is no limit to the deviancies that that teacher can then enjoy with their victim. And while getting paid plus medical plus pension and summers off for more recruiting.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
40I grains of lead inserted behind the ear cures these crazy democrats
The left demands that you conform....claiming transgenderism as the next civil rights frontier.
Of course, leftism is also a psychological disorder.

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Jun 14, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The left demands that you conform....claiming transgenderism as the next civil rights frontier.
Of course, leftism is also a psychological disorder.
http://cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-...
hey Tippy.

Your brows need trimmed.

woof

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#7 Jun 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Tippy.
Your brows need trimmed.
woof
Where have you been?

Meow
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8 Jun 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Tippy.
Your brows need trimmed.
woof
did your mom finally give you back the computer? Next time do a better job hiding those unicycling vids....
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
A good Old Testament beating should do the job.
right off the top of your head? You're a comic genius, you must have people writing for you....
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#10 Jun 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been?
Meow
Morning Bizzy, now why did you go and turn off duke's invisible fence?

“BEE HAPPY!”

Since: Apr 10

BEE INFORMED!

#11 Jun 15, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Bizzy, now why did you go and turn off duke's invisible fence?
Good morning Spook!

It surprised me to see him posting...lol
How was your trip?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#12 Jun 15, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Spook!
It surprised me to see him posting...lol
How was your trip?
No new bullet holes in me so it was a good trip.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 15, 2014
Dr. Paul McHugh, the former chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, challenges the notion that sex-reassignment surgery is good for transgendered persons and provides statistics to back up his assertions....

IF there are statistics, I'd bet my last dollar that those statistics are comprised of adults. Minors? Kids having this surgery? Wow... There are a few anecdotal stories of boys who have lost their boyhood as results of a botched circumcision and were raised as girls. Those did not turn out well. I see the huge possibility of this type of "reassignment" too early being influenced by an adult. Let the kid grow up first and make the decision him/herself.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 15, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
Dr. Paul McHugh, the former chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, challenges the notion that sex-reassignment surgery is good for transgendered persons and provides statistics to back up his assertions....
IF there are statistics, I'd bet my last dollar that those statistics are comprised of adults. Minors? Kids having this surgery? Wow... There are a few anecdotal stories of boys who have lost their boyhood as results of a botched circumcision and were raised as girls. Those did not turn out well. I see the huge possibility of this type of "reassignment" too early being influenced by an adult. Let the kid grow up first and make the decision him/herself.
Or just butt out since it does not involve you.
Duke for Mayor

Brecksville, OH

#15 Jun 17, 2014
-tip- wrote:
The psychiatrist should evaluate Obama.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 28 min d pants 371
Drumpf: Narcissistic Welfare King 38 min d pants 18
Democraps....the party of rape 1 hr Dr Gerald Demal 9
Federal lands in America 1 hr d pants 128
News Couple devoted to foster kids (Apr '08) 2 hr Patricia 3
News Big Lots makes big splash with first quarter ea... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News 23-member panel to propose levy amount for Colu... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages