Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Mike Coleman is directly responsible for Columbus being in the top five for bedbugs. Thanks Somali Mayor Mike!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Bedbug Mike Coleman wrote:
Mayor Mike Coleman is directly responsible for Columbus being in the top five for bedbugs. Thanks Somali Mayor Mike!!
Yes #1 somalis

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

You know what, Twisty, we've been down this road before.

I have yet to see any credible link between immigration and bedbugs or shigellosis.

Not saying that there might not be--but so far, all you have been able to provide is your own hysteria and xenophobia. And we won't even talk about your feelings of racial superiority.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
You know what, Twisty, we've been down this road before.
I have yet to see any credible link between immigration and bedbugs or shigellosis.
Not saying that there might not be--but so far, all you have been able to provide is your own hysteria and xenophobia. And we won't even talk about your feelings of racial superiority.
I can't believe you haven't witnessed it first hand. Are you going to lie about not getting bit in a bucktooth's bed?
Mayor Bedbug

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bedbug Mike Coleman has cost the rental property owners of Columbus millions of dollars as the result of all the bedbug infestations brought in by Somalis, illegal immigrants etc.. Why ? Because under Bedbug Mike's administration the property owner is responsible for getting rid of the bedbugs brought in by tenants. Extermination costs in a multi unit building can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. The Columbus Health Department blames the landlord and will not allow landlords to require extermination of tenants belongings prior to moving in. Then the little inspectors use gestapo like tactics to require the landlord to fix the problem , the origin of which can be traced back to Bedbug Mikes immigration politics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Bedbug wrote:
Bedbug Mike Coleman has cost the rental property owners of Columbus millions of dollars as the result of all the bedbug infestations brought in by Somalis, illegal immigrants etc.. Why ? Because under Bedbug Mike's administration the property owner is responsible for getting rid of the bedbugs brought in by tenants. Extermination costs in a multi unit building can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. The Columbus Health Department blames the landlord and will not allow landlords to require extermination of tenants belongings prior to moving in. Then the little inspectors use gestapo like tactics to require the landlord to fix the problem , the origin of which can be traced back to Bedbug Mikes immigration politics.
Yeah? You seem to think you are a pretty major expert on the Columbus Health Department. Odd considering you ISP indicates you are in the UK.

Got any sort of documentation for ANY of this stuff?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? You seem to think you are a pretty major expert on the Columbus Health Department. Odd considering you ISP indicates you are in the UK.
Got any sort of documentation for ANY of this stuff?
Gee Reader, you never seem to object to transpsosition weighing in on all things Columbus, and she really IS in the UK.
You continue to prove that you're a hypocrite of the first order.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Reader, you never seem to object to transpsosition weighing in on all things Columbus, and she really IS in the UK.
Reader once claimed she was bullied off of this forum, but said nothing when leftists tried to force me off here via threats of legal action.

The invasion from the Horn of Africa, has been a disaster.

Columbus deserves what it gets for electing Coleman, Beatty, Brown and Obama.

And for your own good, you really don't want PO14 as Governor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Reader, you never seem to object to transpsosition weighing in on all things Columbus, and she really IS in the UK.
Never heard her address Columbus specifics.

And this poster was clearly talking out of his hind quarters.

You couldn't tell the difference?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader once claimed she was bullied off of this forum, but said nothing when leftists tried to force me off here via threats of legal action.
The invasion from the Horn of Africa, has been a disaster.
Columbus deserves what it gets for electing Coleman, Beatty, Brown and Obama.
And for your own good, you really don't want PO14 as Governor.
Reader has never made any such claim.

When I left it was because I found myself to be responding in ways that I would flat out say were not admirable. I did not like the level of insult and venom that I was engaging in.

However, I have no idea what you think that this has to do with bedbugs and xenophobia.
Out Here Somewhere

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader has never made any such claim.
When I left it was because I found myself to be responding in ways that I would flat out say were not admirable. I did not like the level of insult and venom that I was engaging in.
However, I have no idea what you think that this has to do with bedbugs and xenophobia.
Xenophobia? Links have been posted that show that the bedbugs we see here today are superbedbugs and originate from Africa and South America, and the Columbus Health Department has spoken on the disease factor.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Out Here Somewhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobia? Links have been posted that show that the bedbugs we see here today are superbedbugs and originate from Africa and South America, and the Columbus Health Department has spoken on the disease factor.
Let me explain leftist speak:

Anger is only permitted for those of certain "victim groups"

Being a conservative is an automatic disqualifier. No matter what racial/economic/religious group you are in.

You are not permitted to oppose these "victim groups" because they provide the left with electoral muscle, and they enjoy shoving multi-culti onto us.

Third Worlders brought the problem here, and the Democratic Party brought the Third Worlders.(Though RINOs played a part as well)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have asked for some information to substantiate that immigration is responsible for the current bedbug uprising. In response all I have ever gotten were some very general statements about various diseases and insects that exist in various places.

In fact--if bedbugs live in furniture and the like, is supecting human transport consistent with what we know? Would not some other form of importation be just as likely, if not more likely a vector?

All kinds of vile comments--the one above suggesting buckteeth in bed, human bowling pins, repeated suggestions of body odor and poor hygiene and the like--sadly are the sort of thing that has been flung at most immigrant groups in turn. And yes, xenophobia lies at the root.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked for some information to substantiate that immigration is responsible for the current bedbug uprising. In response all I have ever gotten were some very general statements about various diseases and insects that exist in various places.
In fact--if bedbugs live in furniture and the like, is supecting human transport consistent with what we know? Would not some other form of importation be just as likely, if not more likely a vector?
All kinds of vile comments--the one above suggesting buckteeth in bed, human bowling pins, repeated suggestions of body odor and poor hygiene and the like--sadly are the sort of thing that has been flung at most immigrant groups in turn. And yes, xenophobia lies at the root.
And oikophobia lies at your root
Out Here Somewhere

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll play your game - for now.

"The high level of genetic diversity across infestations from the eastern United States together with the lack of geographically organized structure is consistent with multiple introductions into the United States from foreign sources."

http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/entomology/sites/def...

"The U.K. team, led by researchers at Sheffield University, presented their own preliminary results last week at the First Joint Congress on Evolutionary Biology in Ottawa, Canada, but couldnít share information on specific diversity patterns with Popular Science (the work should publish as a PhD thesis in the coming months). The team is working primarily in neighborhoods around London. Soon, they will add samples from Kenya to see whether the theory that the U.K.ís resurgence originated from Africa holds up."

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-07...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OK, I'll play your game - for now.
"The high level of genetic diversity across infestations from the eastern United States together with the lack of geographically organized structure is consistent with multiple introductions into the United States from foreign sources."
http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/entomology/sites/def...
"The U.K. team, led by researchers at Sheffield University, presented their own preliminary results last week at the First Joint Congress on Evolutionary Biology in Ottawa, Canada, but couldnít share information on specific diversity patterns with Popular Science (the work should publish as a PhD thesis in the coming months). The team is working primarily in neighborhoods around London. Soon, they will add samples from Kenya to see whether the theory that the U.K.ís resurgence originated from Africa holds up."
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-07...
The first source kinda says--well, they coulda come from somewhere else. The second says that they are still working on it, but they are looking for a link between Kenya and London.

Neither specifies a vector--or the means by which whatever they are talking about (presumably bedbugs) travelled--is on human beings, or some other means, such as hitching a ride on imported furniture, or cloth or some kinds of vegetable matter, etc.
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The first source kinda says--well, they coulda come from somewhere else. The second says that they are still working on it, but they are looking for a link between Kenya and London.
Neither specifies a vector--or the means by which whatever they are talking about (presumably bedbugs) travelled--is on human beings, or some other means, such as hitching a ride on imported furniture, or cloth or some kinds of vegetable matter, etc.
Reader will never admit she is wrong on anything to do with Muslims, she even denies the well documented Norway Rapes and the rape of Lora Logan, which is undenieable.

Even is you had photos of bed bugs jumping out of Somali hair Reader would say it "could have been dandruff."

Go figure?
Out Here Somewhere

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you read the paper completely in the first link, the answer is there. You chose not to, so if you don't want to educate yourself plesae don't ask for the links. Clearly, you ask people to post links and then you slam those links. You do it not to gain knowledge, but to play games with people. Lame.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader will never admit she is wrong on anything to do with Muslims, she even denies the well documented Norway Rapes and the rape of Lora Logan, which is undenieable.
Even is you had photos of bed bugs jumping out of Somali hair Reader would say it "could have been dandruff."
Go figure?
If the people knew that the left is intent on massive Third World Islamic immigration, they would not win elections. They have to deny the obvious, and hope that they can "these aren't the droids you're looking for" long enough to establish permanent majority.

Even a public school barely educated underclass member knows that Islam is not the religion of peace, but Coleman's Jedi Mind tricks work well.
Out Here Somewhere

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Findings presented at the gathering in Philadelphia showed that 90% of 66 populations sampled from 21 US states were resistant to a group of insecticides, known as pyrethroids, commonly used to kill unwanted bugs and flies. One of the co-authors - evolutionary biologist Warren Booth, from North Caroline State University in Raleigh - explained that the genetic evidence he and his colleagues had collected showed that the bed-bugs infecting households in the US and Canada in the last decade were not domestic bed bugs, but imports."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sarah Salin Channel 13 min Black Rhino 6
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr scirocco 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 2,929
Zimmerman questioned by Florida Police 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 29,396
1 Blessing From God 3 hr Stephen Levi 34
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 3 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Logan 845
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••