David L Kendrick Pedifile NPR Florida

David L Kendrick Pedifile NPR Florida

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Mr Nick

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Looking for background information on this looser, Military History, work history former wife, children etc. Claims to have been in Charlie Co. Under Capt . Madina in March 1968 and was wounded, Worked for NATO, Retired from GE, May pay fee for verified info .
MsgArmy

Citra, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2013
The man is a Vietnam hero! A natural born killer of any enemy of the state. He stuck by my side in Nam when all the others left me behind. He saved my life and I will give mine to him!!!!
Charlie

Ocala, FL

#3 Dec 11, 2013
I know the man and you better hope you never get on his bad side. He will never let it go and he will get even. My advice forget it before you find him. From some of your other posts it sounds like he just may be out to deliver some vigilante justice, in his due time. So I advise you to turn around often!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Sounds like The Walking Dead!
Charlie

Ocala, FL

#5 Apr 25, 2014
No, not the living dead. Just a true soldier that believs in keeping his oath and watching for his brothers. He's aging now but after working for years overseas after Nam I want him on my side. And this jackass Mr. Nick better hope they never cross paths. He may get his head handed to his next of kin with his dick hanging out of his mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would You Like to See Donald Trump Sent to Nort... 1 hr Pale Rider 13
What Does Russia Have on Donald Trump? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 32
Hate group allies firmly p 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Now we know who is paying for the wall. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 16
News House budget pumps $170M into solving Ohio's op... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Obama in hiding? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 145
Dealmaker in Chief? More like the Backdown Pres... 4 hr Rut Roh 1
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 9 hr Libertards got no... 36

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages