Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/breaking-s...

BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County

Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida on Tuesday. Barack Obama won the county.

When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high. She was flabbergasted, saying, "We've never seen that here."

"Never seen that here"

Coincidentally (or not), St. Lucie County is also in Allen West's district, where 6,000 votes mysteriously "shifted" from Mr. West to his challenger.

141.1%

Out of the 247,713 cards cast, somehow election machines counted 123,591 total votes.

Along with this questionable result, Mr. Obama also received over 99% of the vote in numerous districts in Broward County. In various districts in Cleveland, he received 100% of the vote. In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed.

As for the Presidential race, there's no connection between Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida, right?

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2012
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-r...

Florida Vote Twist: More Ballots Than Voters - Washington Times

FTA:

UPDATE: An hour after this report was posted the St. Lucie County Canvassing Board agreed to an entire early-voting recount starting Sunday at 7 a.m.
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I would have never conceded so early. Would have made sure the votes were double checked.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Ohio shouldn't have been called yet either because of the provisional ballot votes they don't even begin to count until 10 days after the election.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2012
VADoc wrote:
I would have never conceded so early. Would have made sure the votes were double checked.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/...

GOP firebrand Allen West refuses to concede

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Questionable Sources wrote:
Very revealing where you get your "knowledge". This explains a lot about your bent. Your sources are suspect. Both Rightwing rags.
Washington Times was founded by Sun M Moonie and is a pseudo religious tool to fight the Cold War. Now leaning far right it has editorialized against same sex marriage and dabbles in support of Confederate States of America.
Pound It Press is even more felonious. List of Contributors:
Thomas Ferdousi: Chief Editor, Writer
Aurelius: Editor, Writer
Mr. K: Associate Editor, Writer
Unlikely Hospitalist: Writer
Eric Dondero: Associate Writer
Lawrence W. White, MD, Associate Writer
Danny R. Butcher, Associate Writer
Kaptain Krude, Part-time Writer
Dr. Robert Owens: Part-time Writer
Joe C.: Part-time Writer, Sports Analyst
Just another conservative girl, Associate Writer
The Desert Paladin, Associate Writer
Want to write for us? Email us a pitch at punditpress-at-gmail.com .
Resistance to the state media is growing.
Sorry you don't like it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Isn't the University of Florida campus out there? And 4 other colleges!

With a large student population, I imagine that seeing more than the registered voters turn out would be common sense?
notlocal

AOL

#9 Nov 12, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
Isn't the University of Florida campus out there? And 4 other colleges!
With a large student population, I imagine that seeing more than the registered voters turn out would be common sense?
WTF?

Uh-oh Voter fraud allegations rising in Ohio and PA.
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Uh-oh Voter fraud allegations rising in Ohio and PA.
...and Forida...
imagine2011

Brentwood, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
^^^Florida

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#12 Nov 12, 2012
This election stinks to high heaven. Obama cheated his way into the Whitehouse. How do 59 districts get 0 Romney votes? Answer: They don't.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
This election stinks to high heaven. Obama cheated his way into the Whitehouse. How do 59 districts get 0 Romney votes? Answer: They don't.
He lost ok!! Only N. Carolina held Mitt's water. The blacks and Latinos and college kids, as well as white women sent a clear message to Trump, Mitt, Rush, Hannity, Drudge, Dennis Miller, Beck, Brian Fisher, and Fox Noise...WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#15 Nov 13, 2012
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> He lost ok!! Only N. Carolina held Mitt's water. The blacks and Latinos and college kids, as well as white women sent a clear message to Trump, Mitt, Rush, Hannity, Drudge, Dennis Miller, Beck, Brian Fisher, and Fox Noise...WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!
You have had enough what? Free handouts, extra chances and special treatment? No apparently you have not had enough considering ya'll voted for and even cheated for, the biggest welfare president of all time.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#16 Nov 13, 2012
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>He lost ok!! Only N. Carolina held Mitt's water. The blacks and Latinos and college kids, as well as white women sent a clear message to Trump, Mitt, Rush, Hannity, Drudge, Dennis Miller, Beck, Brian Fisher, and Fox Noise...WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!
Don't forget dead people, unregistered voters, and you should probably mention those groups two or three times since there were so many people voting multiple times.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Can you spell republican owned Diebold machines.
All voting should be on hand counted paper ballots.

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#18 Nov 13, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Can you spell republican owned Diebold machines.
All voting should be on hand counted paper ballots.
Those machines certainly explain why Romney received ZERO votes in several Cleveland area precincts and 59 districts in Philadelphia.../sarc

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 Nov 13, 2012
59 precincts, 0 Romney votes.
141% voting.

The fraudulent president committed grand fraud.

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>You have had enough what? Free handouts, extra chances and special treatment? No apparently you have not had enough considering ya'll voted for and even cheated for, the biggest welfare president of all time.

“The hardest job in America is to be a single mom, making $20,000 a year,” Bush declared. He promised that as president, he would reduce the struggling woman’s marginal income tax rate and “knock down her tollbooth to the middle class.”
Source: Boston Globe, p. A1 , Jan 22, 2000
Supports low-income heating oil assistance program

Bush said he strongly backed a federal program to provide heating oil assistance to low-income residents.“I do support LIHEAP,” Bush said, referring to the federal Low Income Heat & Energy Assistance Program, which has provided billions in relief to families during the cold winter months. At last week’s debate, Bush said he would push for more oil exploration but did not mention LIHEAP. However, he said he has always backed the program and would oppose efforts in Congress to impose cuts.

Bush said he strongly backed a federal program to provide heating oil assistance to low-income residents.“I do support LIHEAP,” Bush said, referring to the federal Low Income Heat & Energy Assistance Program, which has provided billions in relief to families during the cold winter months. At last week’s debate, Bush said he would push for more oil exploration but did not mention LIHEAP. However, he said he has always backed the program and would oppose efforts in Congress to impose cuts.

Establish federal & state “offices of faith-based action”

Bush plans to establish an “office of faith-based action” to oversee the programs and distribute money, and wants each state to do the same. He has not said who will head the office, which is expected to spend several billion dollars over the next 10 years on new funding for programs and tax credits.

The cornerstone of Bush’s welfare reform agenda gives states the flexibility to fund private, public or faith based programs that successfully move people from welfare to work. Welfare reform is an ongoing mission. Through successful efforts in states across America, millions of people have moved from welfare to work, and Bush says we must continue to help others develop the skills and find the jobs that will lead to truly independent lives. Bush said,“I have made welfare reform a priority as Governor, and I will do so as president. I will renew our national commitment to the principles of welfare reform: Job training. Independence. Personal responsibility. A safety net for those who still face struggle. And flexibility for the states, to continue doing the fine work we see here today.“

Do I need to post more "Republican compassionate conservatism"? Huh, silly Troll?
Jfa

Akron, OH

#21 Nov 13, 2012
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>.
“The hardest job in America is to be a single mom, making $20,000 a year,” Bush declared. He promised that as president, he would reduce the struggling woman’s marginal income tax rate and “knock down her tollbooth to the middle class.”
Source: Boston Globe, p. A1 , Jan 22, 2000
Establish federal & state “offices of faith-based action”
Bush plans to establish an “office of faith-based action” to oversee the programs and distribute money, and wants each state to do the same. He has not said who will head the office, which is expected to spend several billion dollars over the next 10 years on new funding for programs and tax credits.
The cornerstone of Bush’s welfare reform agenda gives states the flexibility to fund private, public or faith based programs that successfully move people from welfare to work. Welfare reform is an ongoing mission. Through successful efforts in states across America, millions of people have moved from welfare to work, and Bush says we must continue to help others develop the skills and find the jobs that will lead to truly independent lives. Bush said,“I have made welfare reform a priority as Governor, and I will do so as president. I will renew our national commitment to the principles of welfare reform: Job training. Independence. Personal responsibility. A safety net for those who still face struggle. And flexibility for the states, to continue doing the fine work we see here today.“
Do I need to post more "Republican compassionate conservatism"? Huh, silly Troll?
A pile of debt later, looks like Boosh was wrong. He ain't a southerner.

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 13, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
59 precincts, 0 Romney votes.
141% voting.
The fraudulent president committed grand fraud.
Waaaa! Waaaaa! Someone get that kid a bottle to shut him up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Life, But Topix. 6 min Big Johnson 8
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 229
Trump the Liar 10 min Reality Speaks 912
Should the GOP cut its loses? 46 min Reality Speaks 842
Big Johnson 1 hr log off already 12
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... 2 hr Reality Speaks 4
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 2 hr Reality Speaks 35
I wish our cat would die. 6 hr They cannot kill ... 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web