Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Its official. Earlier today, a Columbus Topix stalwart and esteemed International Relations expert and Political and Cultural correspondent has confirmed that the local public forum has been overrun by a small group hailing from around Summit, Portage, Medina, and Cuyahoga Counties, and warned that the forum is at risk of no longer being a welcoming place for those who wish to freely express sometimes unpopular or bigoted opinions without facing dissent.

Hilliard George, also known as Paco, Mark, Clayton, and by a few other monikers that he has picked up on the forum, issued an alert today, calling for all Columbus area bigots to swarm the forum with spiteful commentary, stating "If we don't stop this invasion, the Muzzies and the apes are gonna take over, and we all know what that brings."

When asked what specifically that might bring, the highly respected and Colby educated expert responded: "I can't say right now. I'm preparing for a big School Board meeting in 337 days."

Stay tuned here for updates.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

You a-holes haven't taken over a damned thing.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Those barbarians! They have totally disrupted the Topix tradition of thoughtful discourse and respect for differing views.

Plus they do not register their fake names!

“In the doghouse.”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
Those barbarians! They have totally disrupted the Topix tradition of thoughtful discourse and respect for differing views.
Plus they do not register their fake names!
Woof! Can we hump Che's leg?
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Its official. Earlier today, a Columbus Topix stalwart and esteemed International Relations expert and Political and Cultural correspondent has confirmed that the local public forum has been overrun by a small group hailing from around Summit, Portage, Medina, and Cuyahoga Counties, and warned that the forum is at risk of no longer being a welcoming place for those who wish to freely express sometimes unpopular or bigoted opinions without facing dissent.
Hilliard George, also known as Paco, Mark, Clayton, and by a few other monikers that he has picked up on the forum, issued an alert today, calling for all Columbus area bigots to swarm the forum with spiteful commentary, stating "If we don't stop this invasion, the Muzzies and the apes are gonna take over, and we all know what that brings."
When asked what specifically that might bring, the highly respected and Colby educated expert responded: "I can't say right now. I'm preparing for a big School Board meeting in 337 days."
woof
Suicide is an option, exercise your option

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Big-Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof! Can we hump Che's leg?
I want to hump George's leg.
Geronimo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
They're measuring your head for curtains as we speak.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
We live in your conclave, Georgie. Just like the muslims and the mexicans. We are here and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in your conclave, Georgie. Just like the muslims and the mexicans. We are here and there is nothing you can do about it.
Three groups that contribute nothing and live to destroy. You must be proud of yourself as a member of the Human Debris Coalition.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Almost looks like a microcosm of the world, huh Paco? We got our own little sectarian civil war going on, according to you.

No wonder you blew a gasket over that Ireland speech.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost looks like a microcosm of the world, huh Paco? We got our own little sectarian civil war going on, according to you.
No wonder you blew a gasket over that Ireland speech.
woof
I will give you credit for a professional promotional package, Eric.

http://i41.tinypic.com/c4w04.jpg
yeah baby and hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Taken over? Nah. It's more like a bunch of obama parasites sh^tting in the library lobby. Because that's the highest form of expression they can rise to.
yeah baby and hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I will give you credit for a professional promotional package, Eric.
http://i41.tinypic.com/c4w04.jpg
Excellent work exposing the obama filth from Akron

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Geeeeooooooooorrrrrrge! I'm here! In your forum! In your head!

Destroying your precious internet self-image.

Come on, George. Tell us who you really are. Security guard? IT help desk drone? You're too lazy to be a dishwasher. Government employee? Douchebag at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Geeeeooooooooorrrrrrge! I'm here! In your forum! In your head!
Destroying your precious internet self-image.
Come on, George. Tell us who you really are. Security guard? IT help desk drone? You're too lazy to be a dishwasher. Government employee? Douchebag at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles? Inquiring minds want to know.
Everyone here is well aware of what I do. Your boy douche has even been angry about it.
Tell us all about yourself, Torchy. Do you sell your plasma or have you moved up to sleep studies to pay for your booze?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
woof
You know what they say, everything democrats take over turns to crap!
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they say, everything democrats take over turns to crap!
Cleveland, Euclid, Akron, Canton, Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans et.al.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone here is well aware of what I do. Your boy douche has even been angry about it.
Tell us all about yourself, Torchy. Do you sell your plasma or have you moved up to sleep studies to pay for your booze?
You didn't answer the question, Georgie. ANSWER IT!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question, Georgie. ANSWER IT!
Georgie stares at goats.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie stares at goats.
And you phiuuuq dogs, so what's your point

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 5 min Neutral Party 453
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 19 min Amigo 55
Is the Koran a Book of Hate? 2 hr Indeedy 68
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 2 hr Indeedy 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr full frontal nudity 28,479
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 5 hr Tea Party Supporter 3
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 6 hr Zoe Regen 4
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000