Why are black youth followed in stores and shops?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

It is really, pretty simple! They are stealing the merchants blind! They enter mall stores in large groups and take what they want! Down in Cincinnati, years ago, Swifton Common Mall destroyed with shop lifting. The other was Forest Fair Mall! Trillions were spent on a mega mall here, only to have gangs steal them blind ! Now those wonderful youths have Tri County Mall in bankruptcy! This is totally caused by single women raising sons and daughters with out a man in the home! Without family structure all is lost! This is the end of civilization as we know it! Our President is wrong on this one! Just saying!
O Malarkey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
It is really, pretty simple! They are stealing the merchants blind! They enter mall stores in large groups and take what they want! Down in Cincinnati, years ago, Swifton Common Mall destroyed with shop lifting. The other was Forest Fair Mall! Trillions were spent on a mega mall here, only to have gangs steal them blind ! Now those wonderful youths have Tri County Mall in bankruptcy! This is totally caused by single women raising sons and daughters with out a man in the home! Without family structure all is lost! This is the end of civilization as we know it! Our President is wrong on this one! Just saying!
Years ago did no newer, nicer malls open causing buyers to shift where they shopped?
Othello Bumbrage

Bellbrook, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Probably because black teenagers do flash mobbing, robbing stores and businesses using the cover of a mob that they coordinate through online social media....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

The facts show the reason why. Theft, vandalism and poverty. Enough of this racial bias crap, it is because of the breakdown of the family particularly among blacks.

These same hoodlums are other colors too and are the way they are for the same reason. But why are blacks disproportionately more? Could it be that their leaders have thrived off of the victim mentality and the more disadvantaged there are the more relevant activist become. King, Jackson, Sharpton, Oblamo and more.

However, just like entitlements they benefit very few but create a lack of success through achievement.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

See here, when a filthy prog extends a bus line to a suburban mall the groids channel in and turn it into sh^t. Kinda like Detroilet, Camden, Birmingham, and Chicongo, and Baltimore, Oakland....though on a smaller scale. Still groids ruin what whitey had made.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

And blacks thrived under Clinton, but have suffered under Oblamo. And they're the ones that elected him. False hope, continued promises from a President who's skin is only black.

Hispanics have a higher standard of living than blacks because they are willing to do what it takes to succeed. It is called work. Not all, but way to many blacks take the easy road.

Raised by whites and educated in a privileged environment, Oblamo is only black skinned. He can act and talk that way when he wants too, but look who he really hangs with.
Frank

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
And blacks thrived under Clinton, but have suffered under Oblamo. And they're the ones that elected him. False hope, continued promises from a President who's skin is only black.
Hispanics have a higher standard of living than blacks because they are willing to do what it takes to succeed. It is called work. Not all, but way to many blacks take the easy road.
Raised by whites and educated in a privileged environment, Oblamo is only black skinned. He can act and talk that way when he wants too, but look who he really hangs with.
. You have part- but not all of the problem solved! Way before Obama, blacks took the easy road, because that's all they were taught' by MOM on how to work the system! Grandmaw too! The Hispanic's have never had a system to work and so, they work or starve! This seems to cause a different result. Don't blame Obama for a failed system! Blame your Congress of do nothing. They are the country's biggest welfare cost! until they all are sent packing- no President will change anything! Just saying!
WiseAmerican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Dang! We didn't know any of this info! Wow! You mean ta tell me Obama didn't get free lunch at school? He didn't get gubment cheese and milk, naw man, I don't believe you. I know fo a fact that his crib had roaches and he slep on a pissy mattress on the floor wit no sheets.

Man, you full of bull! Obama, that's my kneega, man! He got us free phones and discount heat and letrict, man. You hatin! Don't get mad bcause you ain't gettin free shit. Why you knockin my hussle ...ain't no jobs out here man. We got to do what we gotta do. You want us to starve, man? You want my kids to live in a shelter, man?

Phuck that, man. I'mma vote fo Obama again, next time! The white man always tryna hol us down.
Yours truly,

D'ametry Johnson III
Frank

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
The facts show the reason why. Theft, vandalism and poverty. Enough of this racial bias crap, it is because of the breakdown of the family particularly among blacks.
These same hoodlums are other colors too and are the way they are for the same reason. But why are blacks disproportionately more? Could it be that their leaders have thrived off of the victim mentality and the more disadvantaged there are the more relevant activist become. King, Jackson, Sharpton, Oblamo and more.
However, just like entitlements they benefit very few but create a lack of success through achievement.
. The blacks could care less about Travon! All their interested in is rioting! You can do a lot of this when you won't take and don't want a job! They are available day and night, but so is Sharpton and Jesse, they don't work either! Where was Travon's mom and dad before they smelled money? Where is Sharpton and Jesse on all the other hundreds of black on black deaths nationwide? Could it be they smell money also?Where was Sharpton and Jesse when O J Simpson walked free? Why did whites not riot then? They could have set fires and broken windows and gotten free stuff-- and working stiffs would have paid for it- just as they do now! Things HAVE TO change people!! Just saying!
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Wow u ppl amaze me they r followed because ppl are stupid and racist so if a bunch of white kids steal something it would be ok to follow all white kids ? Come on now really ?
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

You're saying essentially that you can base what a gang of people did in Oregon on an entire population of African Americana, and youtube videos are some how proof that African Americans are responsible for most shop lifting?
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

So I looked it up and more black people are in prison for just about everything except sexually abusing children.
Why did the white people on wall street steal billions and ruin our lives? Why are they not charged with any crimes? Who should we really blame for these problems? Most imortant would be why do we let the white collar criminals stay immune from the law ? Especially since the lot of you seem to think you don't.deserve equal treatment just because you're "black".
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Or should I go around assuming that all white guys molest children?
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
Go ahead, thieving rapist, dead beat baby daddy, ex convict, welfare slouch and co-obama sh^tstain.
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
yep they r just trash won't none of them say this to someone just big men on here lol !!!! Go Obama!!!!! Justice for travon !!!!!
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

tara wrote:
<quoted text>yep they r just trash won't none of them say this to someone just big men on here lol !!!! Go Obama!!!!! Justice for travon !!!!!
Obama is sick! Using Zimmerman and Martin as pawns in his quest for gun control. I'm sorry but the commander of a military that is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Muslim/Arab children, who calls them COLLATERAL DAMAGE, he has a lot of explaining to do for himself not other people ! Why not mention all the unarmed black teens killed by police officers too, mention how we should disarm the police! Again its in the hundreds and he wants to go on about 1 for political reasons..
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

now hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, thieving rapist, dead beat baby daddy, ex convict, welfare slouch and co-obama sh^tstain.
ok then since that's fair no one should care if we just both draw and whoever shoots who first is innocent and whoever dies is guilty, based on stereotypes. Nice logic moron. Stay away from portage lakes please.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I think most people would hope the potential child molester would get shot.
Celebrate Diversity

Bellbrook, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

d pantz wrote:
So I looked it up and more black people are in prison for just about everything except sexually abusing children.
Why did the white people on wall street steal billions and ruin our lives? Why are they not charged with any crimes? Who should we really blame for these problems? Most imortant would be why do we let the white collar criminals stay immune from the law ? Especially since the lot of you seem to think you don't.deserve equal treatment just because you're "black".
There be a whole lotta Diversity people on Wall Street.

Diversity does have its privileges, ya know.

American Diversity is:

LGBTQ
women
jewish
asian (includes indians and pakistani)
african american
hispanic & latino
disabled (includes military veterans)
native american
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Not here most of them would b fine if the child was a minority and the molester white it would be the child's fault. They r nasty .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr UdintBuildThat 34
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr super size 2,215
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr d pantz 98
Unlicensed door-to-door peddlers a nuisance | T... (Apr '11) 4 hr yeah baby yeah 22
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 6 hr Reality Speaks 36
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 8 hr Big Johnson 4
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000