Patrick to Taxpayers: Drop Dead

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Newsman

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Suppose the marathon bombings had been committed by born-again Christian Tea Party members on the dole.

Do you really think that Gov. Deval Patrick would be hanging on to those terrorists’ welfare files even tighter than he clutches Lt. Gov. Tim Murray’s state cellphone logs from the morning of Nov. 3, 2011?

If these were “domestic” terrorists, I guarantee you Deval would have coughed up everything by now, up to and including whether they were getting on-the-arm brand-name or generic prescription drugs.

Hey Deval, I’ve got some news for you. Tamerlan doesn’t care if you release his welfare records. He’s got his hands full right about now with the 72 virgins.

Bulletin, governor: Their last name is Tsarnaev, not LaGuer, so why do you care?

Deval said yesterday,“I can understand people’s curiosity.”

Curious? How about, furious?

Interesting, though, how welfare recipients — at least if they’re foreign terrorists — have more privacy rights than state workers.

If you go to bostonherald.com , you can find out the salaries (or pensions) of every state worker in Massachusetts. Of course, those people are citizens and taxpayers. The only ones lower than taxpayers on the PC totem pole are gun owners — by God, you can print their names, and addresses.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, on the other hand, was an alien mass-murdering deadbeat. Excuse me — he was a “stay-at-home dad.” That’s how the Globe describes him — where are we going to get our laughs when the bow-tied bumkissers are gone?

But despite Deval’s shameless preening for the next Profiles in Courage Award, the reality is that his hacks are releasing the Tsarnaevs’ public records.

A Bulger bumkisser named Bob Connolly (projected 2013 pay:$184,161.90 a year) issued this statement for UMass Dartmouth, alma mater of Dzhohkar:“Student records including academic records … cannot under federal law be released without a student’s consent.”

Really? Then how was The New York Times able to report that Junior got “F’s in Principles of Modern Chemistry, Intro American Politics, and Chemistry and the Environment … and a D and D-plus in two other courses.”

Dzhokhar’s a regular John Kerry. You’d think he’d have done better in chem, being a bomber and all. Wonder what he got in driver’s ed, given how he used his brother as a speed bump last week.

Maybe for their next trick, the Times will print Obama’s academic records. Nah, probably not …

But cut Deval some slack. He isn’t stonewalling for the terrorists, he’s just sheltering in place. And after all, the Tsarnaevs were only taking the welfare Americans can’t be bothered taking.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnis ...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Apr 26, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Interesting read.
Admiring your own plagiarism?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Admiring your own plagiarism?
Plagiarism? He provided attribution.

Hilliard, OH

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism? He provided attribution.
He changed the title. Mine has attribution and the original title.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He changed the title. Mine has attribution and the original title.
The title is for the discussion thread, not the article.

Moron.

Hilliard, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The title is for the discussion thread, not the article.
Moron.
When you use someone else's work, they're one and the same. Little wonder you're clueless...you've never posted an article in your life.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Back to the knigg-her Patrick. He sucks like his co-stain obama. The other knig.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>When you use someone else's work, they're one and the same.
No they aren't.

My comments are part of the thread titled "Patrick to Taxpayers: Drop Dead", but not part of the article which comprises the original post.

Hilliard, OH

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No they aren't.
My comments are part of the thread titled "Patrick to Taxpayers: Drop Dead", but not part of the article which comprises the original post.
The OP is.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11 Apr 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He changed the title. Mine has attribution and the original title.
The title? The title of the thread? How is naming a thread plagiarism?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The title? The title of the thread? How is naming a thread plagiarism?
That's what he learned at that college in Maine, I guess.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2013
tay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what a 3.1 in fingerpainting gets ya.
Would have earned a 3.3, but misunderstood the instructions and used a big toe instead.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Interesting that there are posts missing--but, at least the parts that show up in responses to them, seem to be completely innocuous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 1 hr Neutral Party 183
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr Neutral Party 70
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 4 hr d pantz 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 4 hr d pantz 18
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 328
Everyone have a good Christmas? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Joe Cocker is dead. 8 hr d pantz 67
Merry Christmas everybody 11 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore