nationwide insurance fighting againt ...

nationwide insurance fighting againt there own client

Posted in the Columbus Forum

whatisgoingon

Pickerington, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2013
well so i get hit from behind while sitting at a redlight,get this the ones that hit me had minimum insurance coverage which pays 12,500 my medical bills are already 18,000 or more i have full coverage 100,000/300,000 with unisured underinsure drivers well little did i know when i went for a deposition the other peoples lawyer did not show i had no ideal i was answering questions for my insurance company even wanted to know how many time i have been married where my x lives what they do for a living where my kids live how many grandkids i have, wth i pay for this insurance really why is it any of there business or mine what my x do or whats it there business where my kids live,i was hit from behind they take my money and i have been with them for at least 15 yrs or longer.now they are fighting with me shouldn't they be paying me and going after the people that were on there cell phone and hit me omg why do we need insurance if they aren't going to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Desperate for help, needy post pleas online | T... (Oct '09) 5 min Posting as myself 38
Don't trust Google... 51 min Posting as myself 3
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr FUTL 1,335
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 4 hr Male 81
News Howard Dean: Trump a "crazy person" and "serial... 8 hr Trying to be hopeful 29
Trump and Putin have ties..... 9 hr d pants 35
How stupid is Hillary? 9 hr Pale Rider 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages