Chuck Hagel: Iran's government is ele...

Chuck Hagel: Iran's government is elected, legitimate

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Hagel: Almost all of our allies have embassies in Iran

UK: No embassy in Iran
Canada: No embassy in Iran

What's next Chuck?

Is Vladimir "Flexibility" Putin an ally?

Mohammed "Apes and Pigs" Morsi an ally?

http://www.brown.senate.gov/contact/

Tell him to vote NO on Two Buck Chuck.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Hagel: Almost all of our allies have embassies in Iran
UK: No embassy in Iran
Canada: No embassy in Iran
What's next Chuck?
Is Vladimir "Flexibility" Putin an ally?
Mohammed "Apes and Pigs" Morsi an ally?
http://www.brown.senate.gov/contact/
Tell him to vote NO on Two Buck Chuck.
From the reporting I've seen, he has no shot at confirmation. The man was embarassing and embarassed himself. My question is where were these the same people when questioning Hillary? We did not get one answer from that anticipated questioning.

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
From the reporting I've seen, he has no shot at confirmation. The man was embarassing and embarassed himself. My question is where were these the same people when questioning Hillary? We did not get one answer from that anticipated questioning.
Hagel is a white male, you aren't risking any "offending the victim classes" by going after him with both barrels.

Why? Most white males consider Hagel a low-life turncoat with massive oikophobia.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel is a white male, you aren't risking any "offending the victim classes" by going after him with both barrels.
Why? Most white males consider Hagel a low-life turncoat with massive oikophobia.
You mean most Jew-loving puppets like you who fantasize about playing Rambo do. On the other hand, Hagel won two purple hearts. What does he know, right?

This place is becoming just like communist Russia each and every day. From a media doing its best job in mimicking Pravda, to a pervasive big brother lifestyle that makes any work dystopian fiction from the 1950's seem eerily predicting the future.

America Land of the Free. How dare an apparatchik go against the party's script? What next? Is Hagel suddenly going to become ill, and retreat to his dacha? Or is he going to get the poison-tipped umbrella like Viktor Yushchenko did?

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean most Jew-loving puppets like you who fantasize about playing Rambo do. On the other hand, Hagel won two purple hearts. What does he know, right?
This place is becoming just like communist Russia each and every day. From a media doing its best job in mimicking Pravda, to a pervasive big brother lifestyle that makes any work dystopian fiction from the 1950's seem eerily predicting the future.
America Land of the Free. How dare an apparatchik go against the party's script? What next? Is Hagel suddenly going to become ill, and retreat to his dacha? Or is he going to get the poison-tipped umbrella like Viktor Yushchenko did?
Oliver North earned a SILVER STAR, what does HE know, right?

You claim that we are becoming more like the USSR, well isn't Obama the person you DESPISE leading that charge.

And why would you support OBAMA'S candidate?

I'll tell you why, because you have a pathological hatred of Jews that goes beyond all reasoning to the extent that you are in agreement with the Iranian Islamist government.

Time after time, you always take the MUSLIM side, read the damn Koran and tell me that it isn't a death warrant on your head, and the head of all the Christians, Jews and non-Muslims worldwide.

What? You think this is all Kabuki theater, that Obama is trying to show the Muslims that he isn't an evil Zionist-Crusader?

Where is the loyalty for YOUR PEOPLE ?

It never lies with Islam, Hagel's sympathies are with the blame America first crowd, the same crowd that believes your very existence as a white Christian conservative male is the oppression of everyone else.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Dhimmi

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Well...Bob can be happy with this news AND with his new phone. What a weekend for him.

via Hot Air:

Hapless, unqualified candidate likely to receive unanimous Democratic support for key cabinet post --

"...As of 4:30 p.m. ET today, there are still zero Democratic defections..."
Adif understanding

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have seen, people are questioning his senility. It doesn't look like he is all there upstairs any more. The majority of people who watched his hearings and who have spoke with him in private seem to think his betters years packed their bags and went to the museum without him.

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>From what I have seen, people are questioning his senility. It doesn't look like he is all there upstairs any more. The majority of people who watched his hearings and who have spoke with him in private seem to think his betters years packed their bags and went to the museum without him.
In order to have him scuttled, all Rs and 5Ds must vote to reject his confirmation.

I hope that Hagel gets in by one vote, then screws up so badly that he's forced to quit and drags down the Democrats in the 2014 elections.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#10 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to have him scuttled, all Rs and 5Ds must vote to reject his confirmation.
I hope that Hagel gets in by one vote, then screws up so badly that he's forced to quit and drags down the Democrats in the 2014 elections.
I want him defeated now. When the SecDef screws up it can get the wrong people killed.

Ivy League-ISIS

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I want him defeated now. When the SecDef screws up it can get the wrong people killed.
The Wyoming House has passed a bill saying that federal officers enforcing any new gun laws will be arrested.

I don't want someone competent who has to convince Wyoming (Minuteman III missiles) to back down from achieving self-determination, in the likelihood that the bill in WY passes and Gentleman Johnny allows a new AWB.

Hagel was promoted as a GOP fall guy to take the heat of admitting that we are not going to buy the F-35 and only buy 3 new carriers instead of 10.

"East of Suez" moment

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I want him defeated now. When the SecDef screws up it can get the wrong people killed.
And I'm licking my chops to see Mark Warner defeated next year.

If he votes to confirm Hagel, and Hagel rips the guts out of the USN, say hello to Senator Bob McDonnel (R)

(of course unless the RINO establishment convinces Jim Webb to switch back to R)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 8 min Pedophile Trump F... 234
Are Democrats actually Communists? 9 min Male 8
Don't trust Google... 25 min Male 51
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 52 min Pee Bee and Jay 21
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 1 hr anonymous 76
Wasserman Schultz fired-Hillary Campaign Hires her 2 hr Vote for Jill Stein 5
Hillary Clinton Verses Donald Trump 2 hr Vote for Jill Stein 20
Gasp! Emails.....created crisis 5 hr BizzyBee 27

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web