Daniel Pearl

Las Vegas, NV

#55 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to do with what he did prior to his death...I do know a policemant shot an unarmed teen in the back 6 times. Then arrest him. Why shoot him in the back? Only cowards and low lifes do things like that.
How odd that you KNOW that since 3 autopsies have all wounds entering from the front......

What else do you THINK you know racist dumb ayse?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/call-...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#56 Aug 18, 2014
Daniel Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
How odd that you KNOW that since 3 autopsies have all wounds entering from the front......
What else do you THINK you know racist dumb ayse?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/call-...
"One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York..."

He had two shots in his head and the other 4 in his arm...Excessive force. Murder.

Sit cho dumbass down somewhere.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#57 Aug 18, 2014
Video captures interesting conversation

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewit...
Daniel Pearl

Las Vegas, NV

#58 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York..."
He had two shots in his head and the other 4 in his arm...Excessive force. Murder.
Sit cho dumbass down somewhere.
See black rino, you LIED, you were WRONG, you are a DUMB fuque......

He was NOT shot in the back at all, PERIOD, as you claimed you knew.

What the fuque else do you THINK you know that is only based on your racist
desire to justify your hatred and prejudice against whitey.

prej·u·dice

noun
1.
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#59 Aug 18, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
Video captures interesting conversation
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewit...
News today said the autopsy shows that Brown waa shot in the front not the back. So he couldn't have been running away.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#60 Aug 18, 2014
Daniel Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>See black rino, you LIED, you were WRONG, you are a DUMB fuque......

He was NOT shot in the back at all, PERIOD, as you claimed you knew.

What the fuque else do you THINK you know that is only based on your racist
desire to justify your hatred and prejudice against whitey.

prej·u·dice

noun
1.
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
I reappeared what the witnesses said. The cops have given no play by play account. The autopsy proved six shots front or back it's excessive. Your inane babbling is moot.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#61 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I reappeared what the witnesses said. The cops have given no play by play account. The autopsy proved six shots front or back it's excessive. Your inane babbling is moot.
Repeated*
d pantz

United States

#62 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I reappeared what the witnesses said. The cops have given no play by play account. The autopsy proved six shots front or back it's excessive. Your inane babbling is moot.
Yeah that autopsy pretty much destroyed the so called eyewitness account. The cops need to stop killing kids and elderly people.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#63 Aug 18, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I reappeared what the witnesses said. The cops have given no play by play account. The autopsy proved six shots front or back it's excessive. Your inane babbling is moot.
ROTFLMAO

Moot?????? Hardly BR..... ya just got ur ass kicked by Mr Vegas.

Apparently you are too stupid to realize it......LOL

I totally love your comment that you "reappeared" what the witnesses said.......
what ever the heck that means.......is that more urban slang like doin' the black rhino?

http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...

carry on then libitard

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#64 Aug 19, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
Moot?????? Hardly BR..... ya just got ur ass kicked by Mr Vegas.
Apparently you are too stupid to realize it......LOL
I totally love your comment that you "reappeared" what the witnesses said.......
what ever the heck that means.......is that more urban slang like doin' the black rhino?
http://www.hark.com/clips/nsvdjzkfdz-what-a-m...
carry on then libitard
Thanks. It's hard to take you too seriously. So I don't.
checking in

Las Vegas, NV

#65 Aug 19, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. It's hard to take you too seriously. So I don't.
You would have to have the intellect to understand the other posters
here to take anyone "seriously'.

Obviously you, being a racist moron don't.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#66 Aug 19, 2014
checking in wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to have the intellect to understand the other posters
here to take anyone "seriously'.
Obviously you, being a racist moron don't.
Yeah. Just go ahead and "check out."

Fkn pinhead.
checking in

Las Vegas, NV

#67 Aug 19, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Just go ahead and "check out."
Fkn pinhead.
OH NO!!!!!!

Did I make you mad idiot? LOL

Hey did you hear about the 12 police witnesses backing up the police account?

https://www.google.com/webhp...

Tough news for you and your hate whitey crowd of morons huh

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#68 Aug 19, 2014
checking in wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO!!!!!!
Did I make you mad idiot? LOL
Hey did you hear about the 12 police witnesses backing up the police account?
https://www.google.com/webhp...
Tough news for you and your hate whitey crowd of morons huh
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! The Daily Caller??? HAaaaaaaaaa!!!

Here you go sheep:

"The only public interview I’ve seen with someone who supports Darren Wilson’s version of the shooting was Dana Loesch’s chat with “Josie,” and Josie WASN'T A WITNESS. She claimed to be relaying Wilson’s own account of what happened..."

"One question as we wait for Byers’s story is whether the witnesses who have spoken to cops support Wilson’s story (via Josie) in its entirety or just select details. E.g., maybe they saw Brown mouthing off to Wilson when he told him and Dorian Johnson to get out of the street. Maybe they saw some sort of scuffle through the driver’s window between Brown and Wilson when the latter pulled up alongside. Maybe they saw him run from Wilson, then turn back. Did they see him “bum-rush” Wilson, though? A witness who corroborates Wilson on the first three points but not on the crucial last one isn’t going to help the case for self-defense much."

My God, sheep. Did Hannity tell you to post that link?

Hilarious.
checking in

Las Vegas, NV

#69 Aug 19, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! The Daily Caller??? HAaaaaaaaaa!!!
Here you go sheep:
"The only public interview I’ve seen with someone who supports Darren Wilson’s version of the shooting was Dana Loesch’s chat with “Josie,” and Josie WASN'T A WITNESS. She claimed to be relaying Wilson’s own account of what happened..."
"One question as we wait for Byers’s story is whether the witnesses who have spoken to cops support Wilson’s story (via Josie) in its entirety or just select details. E.g., maybe they saw Brown mouthing off to Wilson when he told him and Dorian Johnson to get out of the street. Maybe they saw some sort of scuffle through the driver’s window between Brown and Wilson when the latter pulled up alongside. Maybe they saw him run from Wilson, then turn back. Did they see him “bum-rush” Wilson, though? A witness who corroborates Wilson on the first three points but not on the crucial last one isn’t going to help the case for self-defense much."
My God, sheep. Did Hannity tell you to post that link?
You fn moron LMAO

You can't even fn read. The link is a Google search result with links to 10 different sources......

Are all libitards as stupid as you?
Lou

Cleveland, OH

#70 Aug 19, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I will continue to expose the truth about Black on Black violence and expose the hypocrisy of not only you but other so called liberal progressive Blacks that say nothing of Black killing Black but march / loot / riot when a White trained designee shoots Black in self defense or in maintaining order by telling Black Males to stop walking in the middle of the street and then attacking an officer inside the police cruiser.
I don't know why they keep bringing in "white" law enforcement, highway patiol, national guard etc. No matter what they do, the people in that town will criticize them.

Let them replace all the white law enforcement with all black law enforcement. Or let the residents of the town police their own city. Problem solved!

I'm pretty sure those white officer's don't want to be there anymore than the Ferguson residents want them to be there.

I'll tell you who are the biggest instigators in all of this.......The damn media! I love how they all act like they are down with the people, and they feel their pain. When you make 3 million year, it's a little hard to understand someone in poverty. Yet these people believe it. Kind of like they believe Al Sharpton cares about them. LOL!
Anon

Lima, OH

#71 Aug 19, 2014
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
Lou

Cleveland, OH

#72 Aug 19, 2014
Anon wrote:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.
Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
Time to put down the bottle Otis.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#73 Aug 19, 2014
checking in wrote:
<quoted text>You fn moron LMAO

You can't even fn read. The link is a Google search result with links to 10 different sources......

Are all libitards as stupid as you?
Which proves what, conservative? That you can google yourself? Get lost, rovebot...and those sources are from "Josie". Who wasn't there at all...Go back to Hannity..Thinking for yourself is not working for you, puppet.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#74 Aug 19, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves what, conservative? That you can google yourself? Get lost, rovebot...and those sources are from "Josie". Who wasn't there at all...Go back to Hannity..Thinking for yourself is not working for you, puppet.
LOL

What a RACIST moron you are sparky.....
....
What it proves is.... you got your KESTER kicked intellectually......

I guess you were unarmed intellectually speaking though......

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 min Joe Fabeets 5,469
Best site to buy fifa15 coins on fifa15buy.com 25 min aaron2015 3
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 30 min They cannot kill ... 5
The First Lady's secret diary may be viewed on... 50 min They cannot kill ... 9
Taxes----- who pays taxes? 1 hr Annie 3
More Christian Murderers 1 hr Duke for Mayor 4
ak-47 to be made in america? 1 hr Joe Fabeets 23
palin ‘seriously’ considering wh run: ‘i’m read... 1 hr Butch 55
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 12 hr Reality Speaks 126
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie