NC Becomes 7th State to Ban Sharia Law
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#41 Jan 28, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, counsellor, please inform as to when U.S. courts should hold foreign law superior to the Constitution.
You used the term "international law".

Do you know what that is?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#42 Jan 28, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, counsellor, please inform as to when U.S. courts should hold foreign law superior to the Constitution.
Would you support legislation that imposes criminal liability upon public school teachers who violate the Constitution by attempting to impose Christianity upon their students?

I'd love to see those fckers placed in jail.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#43 Jan 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely, anyone that seem the tyranny and bloodshed they have committed throughout the Middle East and now Europe.....FACT: Islam will never coexist peacefully with any other people or religion......Just because, the Muslim guy you know, is a nice guy.......their path has been seen.....As we speak, they are beheading any Christian, they come across in Syria...that won't convert to Islam......They are to be feared in numbers.....
Sounds legit to me. Europe, currently studded with atrocities. Blood running in the streets. I live in a neighborhood with a large Asian population. Had to step around 3 beheadings this week, just to queue for the tube. Worth it though, to live near a corner shop that sells halwa. This is totally happening and not just the hyperbolic fantasy of those hard to educate but easy to panic.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#44 Jan 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
You idiots get so scared over any political stunt your tea party masters can create. You are stupid, frightened, little people.


not near as afraid as your PEOPLE are of a balanced budget.

And a balanced budget occurs before Obama fantasy does.

Why....the checkbook is in the oppositions hand.

keep crying junior, it is just like the grocery store where Mommy tells you no in the checkout line.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#45 Jan 29, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you support legislation that imposes criminal liability upon public school teachers who violate the Constitution by attempting to impose Christianity upon their students?
I'd love to see those fckers placed in jail.
woof
NO....this is a Christian Nation, so if you don't like it you have 2 choices......move, or accept the fact this nation is built upon Christian principals.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#46 Jan 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
NO....this is a Christian Nation, so if you don't like it you have 2 choices......move, or accept the fact this nation is built upon Christian principals.
http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2011/08/pr...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 29, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right!
Years ago I saw a video about how they are meek and agreeable when alone but in numbers they're dangerous.
The radical Muslims are relentless in their quest to take over the world. That won't happen if everyone recognizes their slow but sure persistence .....research and read what's happening in just about every country in Europe. It's mind boggling.
In this case, politically correct is not in order....because that's how they get their foot in the door.
Exactly, and that is how they got their foot in the door in Europe, lax immigration and political correctness welcomed them in, and was unable to stop all the negative baggage they bring....Our countries desire to extend, our freedom of religion to everyone, is just the angle, an aggresive Islam is eager to take advantage of.....Be very careful of any organization, that petitions the government to import Islam in numbers.....Much like the many Sudanese and Somalians...already imported here....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#48 Jan 29, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
due to your lack of substantive input, you became a word nazi.

quite humorous actually.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#49 Jan 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, and that is how they got their foot in the door in Europe, lax immigration and political correctness welcomed them in, and was unable to stop all the negative baggage they bring....Our countries desire to extend, our freedom of religion to everyone, is just the angle, an aggresive Islam is eager to take advantage of.....Be very careful of any organization, that petitions the government to import Islam in numbers.....Much like the many Sudanese and Somalians...already imported here....
The problem is they come here or any country, become citizens, then create havoc and want special privileges. They join school boards, local governments etc, to get their say. They want to change laws to suit their own devious ideas. In Europe, they have run people out of their own neighborhoods.They attack women who aren't dressed like they think a woman should be dressed etc. They're out of control. The weird thing is that the local politicians are afraid to do anything afraid of hurting their culture, etc. What a bunch of stupid wimps.
Same here, for decades the presidents have kissed their butts and can't see beyond their aims. Mosques are going up at an alarming rate in America. They multiply like rabbits, and in a few more decades they will be the majority, and that is their aim. Majority wins elections......think about it!
Some people refuse to recognize the facts. It's always good to look into the future and down the road. The writing is on the wall!
I am not panicking, nor worried for my generation but I worry for my grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#50 Jan 29, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, counsellor, please inform as to when U.S. courts should hold foreign law superior to the Constitution.
I'm sure he will, right after he explains why courts shouldn't apply the bylaws of the Boy Scouts. Why are you so worked up over a non-existent concern?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#51 Jan 29, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
I have to disagree this time. I truly believe that Walter intended to say that this nation was built on Christian principals. Kind of like being built on an old Indian burial ground.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#52 Jan 29, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
NO....this is a Christian Nation, so if you don't like it you have 2 choices......move, or accept the fact this nation is built upon Christian principals.
I enjoy how quickly you teabaggers are willing to discard the Constitution the second your puppet masters get you scared.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#53 Jan 29, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is they come here or any country, become citizens, then create havoc and want special privileges. They join school boards, local governments etc, to get their say. They want to change laws to suit their own devious ideas. In Europe, they have run people out of their own neighborhoods.They attack women who aren't dressed like they think a woman should be dressed etc. They're out of control. The weird thing is that the local politicians are afraid to do anything afraid of hurting their culture, etc. What a bunch of stupid wimps.
Same here, for decades the presidents have kissed their butts and can't see beyond their aims. Mosques are going up at an alarming rate in America. They multiply like rabbits, and in a few more decades they will be the majority, and that is their aim. Majority wins elections......think about it!
Some people refuse to recognize the facts. It's always good to look into the future and down the road. The writing is on the wall!
I am not panicking, nor worried for my generation but I worry for my grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Read that back to yourself out loud. You should be ashamed.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#54 Jan 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Read that back to yourself out loud. You should be ashamed.
N o t !
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#55 Jan 29, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
N o t !
Just a few weeks ago, weren't you denying your bigotry? That screed is the most bigoted, uninformed, generalized piece of ignorance I have read here in quite a while. And you have had quite a bit of competition.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#56 Jan 29, 2014
I see Tippy has yet to suggest a legislative solution that will eliminate the Christian madrassas, and BB and Bubba are now foaming at the mouth, all because I mention the Constitution.

I love this country...I guess more than they all do.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#57 Jan 29, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy how quickly you teabaggers are willing to discard the Constitution the second your puppet masters get you scared.
disregard the constitution?

exactly how counselor?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#58 Jan 29, 2014
How does any Islamic laws affect any of you?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#59 Jan 29, 2014
What Christian madrassahs are you talking bout?
How about the John Dewey system federal government funded schools of indoctrination run by your socialist government on the banks of the Potomac.
If by Christian madrassas, you are meaning schools run by denominations. how many came out of your so called Christian madrassas waging Christian jihad against any ones.
I have stated over and over and will continue stating the TRUTH over and over, your muzzzies have been fighting and attacking MY people since the 8th century when MY ancestor Charles Martel chased your trash out of Frankland back across the mountains into Iberia.
Your muzzie buddies one of which is in your white house have been attacking my people for 1300+ years and you have the audacity to use the words Christian and trashy madrassa in the same sentence using the word Christian as an adjective describing your trash's madrassas.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#60 Jan 29, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
How does any Islamic laws affect any of you?
https://twitter.com/creepingsharia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Nightclub Days,East Dallas,AAfter The ... (Mar '10) 2 min doylelenny 83
Sean Hannity 9 min Male 177
Trump Doctor Drunk 31 min Reality Speaks 9
Golf Club Calls Pigs On Black Women Members 36 min Reality Speaks 22
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 37 min Reality Speaks 8
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 43 min Reality Speaks 111
Comrade Donald Trump 56 min Reality Speaks 93
The Comey Interview 4 hr d pants 187

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages