Plastic Bag Bans: A Feel-Good Eco-Fad
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BYOB

Hilliard, OH

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Since when do women carry food in a purse?
Drop dead and quit being a fascist idiot. We're sick of you leftist losers.
I said tote,a cloth tote,look it up.Are you right in the head?

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Aug 1, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>I said tote,a cloth tote,look it up.Are you right in the head?
From your post #20, dumbass:

"Women have been carrying cloth purses for hundreds of years and I have yet to hear of a woman dying from a disease linked to a cloth purse"

You carry your phag bag to your heart's content and stay out of our lives.
BYOB

Hilliard, OH

#25 Aug 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>From your post #20, dumbass:
"Women have been carrying cloth purses for hundreds of years and I have yet to hear of a woman dying from a disease linked to a cloth purse"
You carry your phag bag to your heart's content and stay out of our lives.
you have the mentality of a child,your to stupid to talk too...sorry.Dumbass:A tote is made of cloth.don't waste my time by replying.I hope you grow out of your pull-ups. HAHAHA

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#26 Aug 1, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>you have the mentality of a child,your to stupid to talk too...sorry.Dumbass:A tote is made of cloth.don't waste my time by replying.I hope you grow out of your pull-ups. HAHAHA
I busted you and you're pissed.
Talk about a child...
BYOB

Hilliard, OH

#27 Aug 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I busted you and you're pissed.
Talk about a child...
love you too Georgie.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#28 Aug 1, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>love you too Georgie.
Blow me, LiG.
BYOB

Hilliard, OH

#29 Aug 1, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Blow me, LiG.
No thanks-I'm not into old men-yuk!What makes you think I'm a man...LiG.Your probally a crusty old fart.
Walt

United States

#30 Aug 1, 2012
George (Kramer) is a cripple and a failed school teacher, who is stuck in a nursing home. He is on Topis all day & half the night 365 days a year...

But I wouldn't be surprised if BYOB is ANOTHER one of Kramers AKA's who he argues with HIMSELF..

It's a pitiful lonely crippled life you have there, George...:)
BYOB

Hilliard, OH

#31 Aug 1, 2012
Walt wrote:
George (Kramer) is a cripple and a failed school teacher, who is stuck in a nursing home. He is on Topis all day & half the night 365 days a year...
But I wouldn't be surprised if BYOB is ANOTHER one of Kramers AKA's who he argues with HIMSELF..
Nice try George,no comeback?HAHAHA is this the best you can do?HAHAHAHAHA I GUESS it's better to bow out gracefully.Deuces
tip

Mcdonough, GA

#32 Aug 1, 2012
Walt wrote:
SSDD, Walt. You are so boring.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#33 Aug 1, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try George,no comeback?HAHAHA is this the best you can do?HAHAHAHAHA I GUESS it's better to bow out gracefully.Deuces
Allow me to introduce you to Walt:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/portsmouth-oh...
Walt

United States

#35 Aug 1, 2012
George,(Kramer) No matter how much you MISLEAD people with that link to John Welton's bullsh*t, The truth IS:

That you are a CRIPPLE stuck in a NURSING HOME..

You're fragile and used up. Your body is used up...worthless and you spend your whole MISERABLE LIFE on Topix....LOL

You've been greatly reduced from a man...
Anthony van Leeuwen

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Jun 27, 2013
Check out my WordPress blog: http://fighttheplasticbagban.com/

or https://www.facebook.com/fighttheplasticbagba... on Facebook.

To view our newest article titled "Plastic Bag Alternatives Much More Costly to Consumers": http://fighttheplasticbagban.files.wordpress.... ...

On my blog I have a "Documents" menu item. If you click on that there are a number of papers that I have written that can be downloaded.

Our newest paper titled "plastic Bag Alternatives Much More Costly to Consumers" shows that costs to use paper and reusable bags are much more costly to the consumer than the cost of plastic bags supplied by the store.

Another article titled "Fact Sheet - Landfill Impacts" shows that for every ton of plastic carryout bags kept out of the landfill, more than 4 tons of plastic bags, paper bags, reusable bags, etc. are put in the landfill after the ban, all as a direct result of the ban. There are many more articles on different aspects of the plastic bag bans.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#37 Jun 27, 2013
When you raise and butcher your beef, hogs and turkeys, and take care of the wild game ypu kill properly you don't have issues like buyers of store meat, which at some.point in the process has been handle by a typhoid infected mexican with sh1t on their hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump? 48 min Duke for Mayor 15
President Drumpf 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Cruz 2 hr Duke for Mayor 35
John Kasich is still in race - delusional? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Poll Do you believe in the bodily resurrection of Je... 5 hr Reality Speaks 111
Bobby Causes Trouble at Kroger (Feb '13) 6 hr Caitlin 384
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 9 hr Rose 185
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 10 hr Reality Speaks 160
More from around the web

Personal Finance