Should Veterans Memorial be torn down...

Should Veterans Memorial be torn down for Scioto Peninsula development?

Created by wondering on Jun 12, 2013

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I don't know

I don't care

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Yes. Ugly building; no longer needed; sweat shop employer Wexner donating big bucks for new museum.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Yes. Ugly building; no longer needed; sweat shop employer Wexner donating big bucks for new museum.
Without sweat shops what would the chinks do?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Without sweat shops what would the chinks do?
I was talking about his Columbus offices ... Also considered a sweat shop.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Yes. Ugly building; no longer needed; sweat shop employer Wexner donating big bucks for new museum.
According to Bob...

JP Morgan Chase = good
Wexner industries = bad

And we all know why.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Bob...
JP Morgan Chase = good
Wexner industries = bad
And we all know why.
For more than just Wexner being Jewish...Jaime Dimon is Greek Orthodox. Bob gets a twofer!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Without sweat shops what would the chinks do?
Take over the major economies world.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Bob...
JP Morgan Chase = good
Wexner industries = bad
And we all know why.
Chase at least pays people a decent wage, doesn't expect 80 hours a week out of people, and doesn't dispose of people in Tuesdays trash.

I interviewed for a job there right after college in the accounting department. I was offered the job. The Jew was paying the princely some of $14,000 dollars a year. That's how we got his - billions sucking the blood out of people.

And they wonder why they were sent to the ash heap?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Take over the major economies world.
woof
Is that like Spice World?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>For more than just Wexner being Jewish...Jaime Dimon is Greek Orthodox. Bob gets a twofer!
Dimon married a Jew so technically he's supposed to get kicked out of the church. But he has enough money that I'm sure they make an exception for him. Kind of like the Kennedys and their divorces.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Chase at least pays people a decent wage, doesn't expect 80 hours a week out of people, and doesn't dispose of people in Tuesdays trash.
I interviewed for a job there right after college in the accounting department. I was offered the job. The Jew was paying the princely some of $14,000 dollars a year. That's how we got his - billions sucking the blood out of people.
And they wonder why they were sent to the ash heap?
Like Reader, you are a despicable slave to your particular ideology.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like Spice World?
No.

Modern world. People like you have permitted it to happen.

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Reader, you are a despicable slave to your particular ideology.
Being a zealot, you certainly have expertise in that field, don't you TippyHead?

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Reader, you are a despicable slave to your particular ideology.
What I type is 100 percent true. Sweatshop.

It doesn't take a genius to make billions underpaying and over working people. It's one step less than slavery.

He can put his name on as many buildings in Columbus as he wants. At the end of the day all those buildings name Wexner were paid for with blood sucked out of the hides of his employees. There is no way around that fact.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Jun 12, 2013
P.S. The Lazarus family was filthy rich in their time and day (Macy's is really Lazarus you know, they just bought Macy's and took the Macy's name). Lazarus however was a great workplace and they weren't known for running a sweatshop. Practically everybody had good things to say about their employment experience with Lazarus ann Federated Department Stores.

Wexner on the other hand is a blood sucker.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What I type is 100 percent true. Sweatshop.
It doesn't take a genius to make billions underpaying and over working people. It's one step less than slavery.
He can put his name on as many buildings in Columbus as he wants. At the end of the day all those buildings name Wexner were paid for with blood sucked out of the hides of his employees. There is no way around that fact.
Who is holding the gun to the heads of Limited employees?
Just curious.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a zealot, you certainly have expertise in that field, don't you TippyHead?
woof
The truth is on my side, ace.
Daily news reports confirm.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is holding the gun to the heads of Limited employees?
Just curious.
It has to do with being having humanity to pay people a fair wage and have fair expectations of them. The Lazaruses got rich doing that.

Wexner got rich exploiting people.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
P.S. The Lazarus family was filthy rich in their time and day (Macy's is really Lazarus you know, they just bought Macy's and took the Macy's name). Lazarus however was a great workplace and they weren't known for running a sweatshop. Practically everybody had good things to say about their employment experience with Lazarus ann Federated Department Stores.
Wexner on the other hand is a blood sucker.
I am personally acquainted with several Limited and affiliated employees.
Your smears do not hold water.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Modern world. People like you have permitted it to happen.
woof
Spice World was 1997. Try and keep up.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Jun 12, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am personally acquainted with several Limited and affiliated employees.
Your smears do not hold water.
Me too. And they do hold water :)

Chew them up ... Spit them out ... Like Beth Pritchard and crew ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 74
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 55 min They cannot kill ... 2
News Columbus schools' chief sent special team into ... 3 hr Big Johnson 3
News XAXO Ditched a Career Working With Superstars t... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 hr cmhohioman 1,314
News Cocaine suspect Katina D. Ross, 43, of Columbus... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 4 hr Big Johnson 5
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 20 hr Go Blue Forever 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages