The Debate 2012
First Prev
of 89
Next Last
Pale Rider

AOL

#1893 Jan 1, 2013
Fiscal Cliff deal

Under the deal brokered by Vice President Joe Biden and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Congress would permanently extend the Bush income tax cuts at $400,000 and below, keep the estate tax threshold at $5 million and extend unemployment benefits for one year.

It would also temporarily delay the sequester -- i.e., billions of dollars in across-the-board spending cuts -- for another two months. The cost of continuing current spending levels will be paid for through an even mix of tax revenue increases and later spending cuts. Half of those cuts will come from defense spending; half will come from nondefense spending.

The deal includes other tax provisions as well: It extends the child tax credit and the college tuition credit for five years, individual and business tax extenders for two years, and the Medicare "doc fix" for one year. The Alternative Minimum Tax will be permanently fixed. The agreement also extends the farm bill for one year.
Pale Rider

AOL

#1894 Apr 10, 2013
My first thread on Columbus Topix.
I am so glad so many replied.

Thanks to Everyone in Ohio
Thank You, Thank You Very Much,
Pale Rider
For a Better America
Pale Rider

AOL

#1895 Apr 10, 2013
This was the month I moved from Warsaw Topix, leaving the jerk, liar, nuisance, Neutral Party to play with himself. To chase after that fat, ugly, woman known as the TUBS, in Carrollton. He supplies her with drugs. Pays her for sex. Gives her money to pay her light bill, rent. She weighs in my estimation over 200-250. This is the woman Neutral fantasizes about, chases, loves, takes care of sexually.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1896 Apr 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
This was the month I moved from Warsaw Topix, leaving the jerk, liar, nuisance, Neutral Party to play with himself. To chase after that fat, ugly, woman known as the TUBS, in Carrollton. He supplies her with drugs. Pays her for sex. Gives her money to pay her light bill, rent. She weighs in my estimation over 200-250. This is the woman Neutral fantasizes about, chases, loves, takes care of sexually.
told you men run from you.

your last sperm donor left you for one with a better attitude.

you must suck in the sack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 1 hr Pale Rider 928
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 2 hr Pale Rider 4
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 2 hr d pants 258
Should the GOP cut its loses? 5 hr Male 902
No Life, But Topix. 6 hr 404 not found 23
Please help me find the love of my life 7 hr Trenton 7
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 9 hr Pam 29

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance