First Prev
of 89
Next Last
Obama 2012

AOL

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Ladies and Gentleman, Obama wins first debate. He boxes Mitt into corner. Mitt admits mistake on 47% of voters. Mitt is always saying something only to change story to fit his listeners.

Mitt Romney is a 2012 FLIPP/FLOPPER, no doubt about it.

Mitt loses first debate. Obama makes Mitt look unfit.

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Ladies and Gentleman, Obama wins first debate. He boxes Mitt into corner. Mitt admits mistake on 47% of voters. Mitt is always saying something only to change story to fit his listeners.
Mitt Romney is a 2012 FLIPP/FLOPPER, no doubt about it.
Mitt loses first debate. Obama makes Mitt look unfit.
I've seen Obama debate. It's uglier than his locomotive-ass beard, Moochele.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen Obama debate. It's uglier than his locomotive-ass beard, Moochele.
I get the feeling this is going to be one of the most boring, mundane debates ever.

Mitt has no personality and is so far removed from most of the population, he has trouble connecting.

Obama has some personality but he's got a bad record to try to defend.

Where's Barry Goldwater when we really need him?

Hilliard, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the feeling this is going to be one of the most boring, mundane debates ever.
Mitt has no personality and is so far removed from most of the population, he has trouble connecting.
Obama has some personality but he's got a bad record to try to defend.
Where's Barry Goldwater when we really need him?
I'd settle for Admiral Stockdale.
You know what would have been a fun debate? Reagan vs. Clinton when both were at their campaigning apex.

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>I'd settle for Admiral Stockdale.
You know what would have been a fun debate? Reagan vs. Clinton when both were at their campaigning apex.
Or Reagan vs. Lloyd Bentsen.
Pale Rider

AOL

#6 Oct 3, 2012
It is about time I rode into Columbus tonight, and tell all of the Republicans, No more Republicans. No Mitt Romney. Obama is going to cream Mitt in this debate.

Listen did that old Mitt bus in a bunch of supporters with deep pocket money tonight? I hope I don't have to read a bunch of lies in the coming days, from a bunch of jealous Republicans.

Listen, I hope Obama presses Mitt to the limit on his economic plans? How will he reduce the debt?
How will this windbag create 12,000,000 jobs? Just how will he do it.

Listen Mitt the Twitt, will look stiff, out of touch. Then I hope Obama burns him on those 47%, that he turned his back on. Those 47% is going to kill Mitt in November.

It is all but over. Deep pockets will abandon Mitt after tonight, if he doesn't kill Obama. He has to jab, punch, kick, and lie with a straight face. Plus throw in a new lie of, I will create more jobs than Bill Clinton, if you will elect me as your next President. If you vote for me, I will reduce your taxes to 25% for the Middle Class. 35% for the Upper Middle Class. Then to all the rich, below 9%, that is correct, 9% for the rich. And just 7% taxes for myself. Thank you, thank you very much.

Hilliard, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
It is about time I rode into Columbus tonight, and tell all of the Republicans, No more Republicans. No Mitt Romney. Obama is going to cream Mitt in this debate.
Listen did that old Mitt bus in a bunch of supporters with deep pocket money tonight? I hope I don't have to read a bunch of lies in the coming days, from a bunch of jealous Republicans.
Listen, I hope Obama presses Mitt to the limit on his economic plans? How will he reduce the debt?
How will this windbag create 12,000,000 jobs? Just how will he do it.
Listen Mitt the Twitt, will look stiff, out of touch. Then I hope Obama burns him on those 47%, that he turned his back on. Those 47% is going to kill Mitt in November.
It is all but over. Deep pockets will abandon Mitt after tonight, if he doesn't kill Obama. He has to jab, punch, kick, and lie with a straight face. Plus throw in a new lie of, I will create more jobs than Bill Clinton, if you will elect me as your next President. If you vote for me, I will reduce your taxes to 25% for the Middle Class. 35% for the Upper Middle Class. Then to all the rich, below 9%, that is correct, 9% for the rich. And just 7% taxes for myself. Thank you, thank you very much.
The Columbus Police profile. You'd be the subject of much attention.

Hilliard, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Reagan vs. Lloyd Bentsen.
JFK vs. Obama.

Columbus, OH

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>JFK vs. Obama.
That would be no fun, the two would either be in too much awe of one another or their egos would send them over the edge. The second possibility would be entertaining.

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>JFK vs. Obama.
I forgot to add, the Dems really screwed the pooch in '88 with Dukakis, Bensten would have been a shoo in and a great President.

Hilliard, OH

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be no fun, the two would either be in too much awe of one another or their egos would send them over the edge. The second possibility would be entertaining.
Are you kidding? Kennedy may have been an enlightened civil rights guy in his time, but he's look at Obama as Clinton did in 2006...someone to serve the coffee.
And Kennedy's politics resembled Reagan's both in economics and foreign policy.

Hilliard, OH

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to add, the Dems really screwed the pooch in '88 with Dukakis, Bensten would have been a shoo in and a great President.
Shoo-in, yes. Fair president...possibly. His age would have worked against him in a campaign after eight years of Reagan. Bentsen was only 3 years older than GHWB, but looked a decade or more older.
The 1988 Democrat primary field may have been their weakest ever. Dukakis, Simon, Gore, Jackson and Gephardt all made Bush look like the guy next door, and that's saying something.

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>Shoo-in, yes. Fair president...possibly. His age would have worked against him in a campaign after eight years of Reagan. Bentsen was only 3 years older than GHWB, but looked a decade or more older.
The 1988 Democrat primary field may have been their weakest ever. Dukakis, Simon, Gore, Jackson and Gephardt all made Bush look like the guy next door, and that's saying something.
I've said it before and I'll proudly say it again, George H.W. Bush was a good President all in all. Between his diplomatic credentials, his thorough knowledge and understanding of our defense and intelligence communities. Something no one who has run since has had.
Obama 2012

AOL

#14 Oct 3, 2012
I had to turn to another Channel. Fox News was to biased. No Balance there at all. It was awful.

Romey will lose more support.

Hilliard, OH

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before and I'll proudly say it again, George H.W. Bush was a good President all in all. Between his diplomatic credentials, his thorough knowledge and understanding of our defense and intelligence communities. Something no one who has run since has had.
But for Perot, Bush would have had a second term. Then Clinton would have won his first term in 1996.
Obama 2012

AOL

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you base your information on. The man never made a correct decision in his life. Wait! He married Laura.

Hilliard, OH

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
I had to turn to another Channel. Fox News was to biased. No Balance there at all. It was awful.
Romey will lose more support.
You're not even a believable troll.

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you base your information on. The man never made a correct decision in his life. Wait! He married Laura.
I base my information on informed analytics.

You're not smart enough to know I'm talking about the little shrub's father.

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>But for Perot, Bush would have had a second term. Then Clinton would have won his first term in 1996.
That giant sucking sound he referred to was H.W.'s re-election chances.

I wonder how different things might be if that scenario played out. We may never have had to deal with Bush 43, though we may have gotten stuck with Gore.
Tim

Wellington, OH

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
That giant sucking sound he referred to was H.W.'s re-election chances.
I wonder how different things might be if that scenario played out. We may never have had to deal with Bush 43, though we may have gotten stuck with Gore.
Clinton would have picked Bradley as his running mate in 96.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 26 min Neutral Party 126
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 29 min now hey 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 36 min Neutral Party 4,911
Joe Cocker is dead. 2 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Man found guilty in East Side murder case | The... (May '11) 2 hr White cop 28
End of Life on Earth 2 hr They cannot kill ... 20
Another Night Another Police Shooting 2 hr rayshistical 12
2 magical days until Christmas 4 hr Big Papa Tea 55
New Michael Brown song 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info