Happy birthday Sarah Palin

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't say that, did you?
woof
Which other name am I using, Douchie? Your boy Rhino is this Xerxes goat smoker. Take a look at how they always appear at the same time, with the same black innuendo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't say that, did you?
woof
he typed it.

you hearing voices in your head again?

it was a childish response with a racial punch.

and can I tell you how much I don't get all the racial BS between you children, and race has ZERO to do with morality, integrity, honor, respect, empathy.

So when you play the race card with me, back it up with the title to your car. That card has value.

or...hear me laugh at your excuses again.

cheers
Xerxes

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 14, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Which other name am I using, Douchie? Your boy Rhino is this Xerxes goat smoker. Take a look at how they always appear at the same time, with the same black innuendo.
Addressing the tangent instead of the issue. No surprise there. I've been here under a few names. I know your game very well. You won't address anything that uses moral thought. You just claim the poster is someone else who dislikes your racist views and then fling crap around like a common monkey. That fits you. Now claim a victory to round out your fantasy.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes...the classy kneegrow arrives beating his d#ck in utter futility and rage.
Dear God...how you MUST resort to a personal attack on someone's race rather than debate the topic at hand...No one was discussing race until you needed to call someone a "classy kneegrow, hiding your blatant subtext under a misspelling...

Do you get any sense at all of the futility of your consistent need for use of racial epithets all the while calling everyone else racist?!?!?!?! The consistent arrogance of your stupidity and ignorance astounds me...you and murderer George Zimmerman both deserve exactly what you're getting...Karma sucks,don't it...
Real American

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

3

She hasn't done anything lately, she's not a presidential material. Make her a secretary of state since she can see Russia from her backyard. She can help the Russian to fish and hunt.
Livealittle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

I wonder if she's watching the Olympics from her back yard! Bahahaahaha!
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 17, 2014
 

Judged:

3

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God...how you MUST resort to a personal attack on someone's race rather than debate the topic at hand...No one was discussing race until you needed to call someone a "classy kneegrow, hiding your blatant subtext under a misspelling...
Do you get any sense at all of the futility of your consistent need for use of racial epithets all the while calling everyone else racist?!?!?!?! The consistent arrogance of your stupidity and ignorance astounds me...you and murderer George Zimmerman both deserve exactly what you're getting...Karma sucks,don't it...
George Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. He did kill a drug dealer that attacked him.
Dan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 18, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. He did kill a drug dealer that attacked him.
Unarmed. Carried tea and skittles. Zimmerman is a full fledged kid killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 14 min Teabaggers Unite 568
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 2 hr NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 3 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 3 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 4 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 4 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••