“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#83 Feb 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't say that, did you?
woof
Which other name am I using, Douchie? Your boy Rhino is this Xerxes goat smoker. Take a look at how they always appear at the same time, with the same black innuendo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#84 Feb 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't say that, did you?
woof
he typed it.

you hearing voices in your head again?

it was a childish response with a racial punch.

and can I tell you how much I don't get all the racial BS between you children, and race has ZERO to do with morality, integrity, honor, respect, empathy.

So when you play the race card with me, back it up with the title to your car. That card has value.

or...hear me laugh at your excuses again.

cheers
Xerxes

Columbus, OH

#86 Feb 14, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Which other name am I using, Douchie? Your boy Rhino is this Xerxes goat smoker. Take a look at how they always appear at the same time, with the same black innuendo.
Addressing the tangent instead of the issue. No surprise there. I've been here under a few names. I know your game very well. You won't address anything that uses moral thought. You just claim the poster is someone else who dislikes your racist views and then fling crap around like a common monkey. That fits you. Now claim a victory to round out your fantasy.
Scheherazade

Zanesville, OH

#88 Feb 17, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes...the classy kneegrow arrives beating his d#ck in utter futility and rage.
Dear God...how you MUST resort to a personal attack on someone's race rather than debate the topic at hand...No one was discussing race until you needed to call someone a "classy kneegrow, hiding your blatant subtext under a misspelling...

Do you get any sense at all of the futility of your consistent need for use of racial epithets all the while calling everyone else racist?!?!?!?! The consistent arrogance of your stupidity and ignorance astounds me...you and murderer George Zimmerman both deserve exactly what you're getting...Karma sucks,don't it...
Real American

Reynoldsburg, OH

#89 Feb 17, 2014
She hasn't done anything lately, she's not a presidential material. Make her a secretary of state since she can see Russia from her backyard. She can help the Russian to fish and hunt.
Livealittle

Columbus, OH

#90 Feb 17, 2014
I wonder if she's watching the Olympics from her back yard! Bahahaahaha!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#91 Feb 17, 2014
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear God...how you MUST resort to a personal attack on someone's race rather than debate the topic at hand...No one was discussing race until you needed to call someone a "classy kneegrow, hiding your blatant subtext under a misspelling...
Do you get any sense at all of the futility of your consistent need for use of racial epithets all the while calling everyone else racist?!?!?!?! The consistent arrogance of your stupidity and ignorance astounds me...you and murderer George Zimmerman both deserve exactly what you're getting...Karma sucks,don't it...
George Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. He did kill a drug dealer that attacked him.
Dan

Columbus, OH

#95 Feb 18, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. He did kill a drug dealer that attacked him.
Unarmed. Carried tea and skittles. Zimmerman is a full fledged kid killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people concerned about immigration are not racist 1 min Big Johnson 14
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 17 min BizzyBee 85
Don't trust Google... 41 min Male 56
Open season on Cops 46 min Male 119
Hillary for POTUS 1 hr BizzyBee 17
Trump the Liar 1 hr Pee Bee and Jay 245
cops 6, freddie gray 0 1 hr Male 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance